女兒在學校時常說掛著我打電話給我,又說沒有朋友

發表於 09-3-20 08:10 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 1204mybb 於 09-3-19 22:46 發表
以見過學校社工,但女兒還是一樣.
女兒在學校時常說掛著我打電話給我,又說沒有朋友

咁社工點跟進呀?? 有咩意見??
學校沒同學, 校外有無朋友, 有無同年齡親戚朋友???

發表於 09-3-20 08:24 |顯示全部帖子
You should look for something she is really interested and good at, find something easy for her to build up her confidence and encourage her, give her positive comments, then she will be better and better. Of course, it needs a long process.

發表於 09-3-20 08:25 |顯示全部帖子
You may also invite your friends with their kids to your house, making more chances to communicate with others.

發表於 09-3-20 10:28 |顯示全部帖子
你的女兒今年上幾年級?同學們都是去年一起升上來的同班嗎?

我覺得你應該自己著手幫孩子開啓社交的大門,例如:先去認識她同學的家長,然後帶孩子去同學家聚會或一起外出活動等;參加一些校外的課程(童軍等),接觸一些新的人和事,讓她知道世界如此之大,並不限於學校的小圈子。

找社工是下策,這令孩子認爲自己是個有問題的人,這就更容易令她覺得被孤立。

原帖由 1204mybb 於 09-3-19 22:46 發表
以見過學校社工,但女兒還是一樣.
女兒在學校時常說掛著我打電話給我,又說沒有朋友

發表於 09-3-21 01:03 |顯示全部帖子
同意. 找社工是應該放到最後的方法. 這是很消極的做法.見完更加不開心.

就我經驗, 自從我囡囡參加了芭蕾舞班後,生活就有了火花.她很享受跳舞,也認識了一些朋友仔.

試試找出她喜歡的東西,可靜可動, 給她去發揮. 如話劇班.多些鼓勵.讚賞.

原帖由 evatsoihk 於 09-3-20 10:28 發表
你的女兒今年上幾年級?同學們都是去年一起升上來的同班嗎?

我覺得你應該自己著手幫孩子開啓社交的大門,例如:先去認識她同學的家長,然後帶孩子去同學家聚會或一起外出活動等;參加一些校外的課程(童軍等),接觸一些新的人和事,讓 ...

發表於 09-3-21 04:24 |顯示全部帖子
Agree with all the great advice already given. My son had similar problem and I did most of what had been suggested and it really works. Mothers are better than any social worker in solving one's children's problems.

What I did,

(1)  My son loves swimming and he got some prizes which gave him a great confidence boost.

(2)  Got to know other moms, organise out of school playdates whenever possible, invite other children to my place for lunches and dinners.

(3)  Regular wushu/ kungfu weekly classes with 2 of my friends' sons and playdate after classes The class helps to build common interest and the kids quickly become good friends.

(4) Give him snacks to bring to school to share with kids and make friends. He really enjoys the attention and "temporary" friendship. It breaks the ice and he gets to know more kids.

(5) I talk to "strangers" in my building and at school with other moms. This gives my son a "learn by example" opportunity. He understands you can just go and make friends with just about anyone.

(6) When his social skills and confidence had built up, I took him to the podium once a week and encouraged him to play with other kids. After a few months, finally, he made a new friend. I made sure we were there when the "new friend" next went to play on the podium. V soon, my son became good friends with the "new friend" and my son found it easy to make lots more friends with the kids on the podium.

The above really works. But it takes time and effort. With the first taste of success in making friends, children pick up the social skill v v quickly. My son now is quite confident socially. I was surprised when we were in a playground in Australia, he went and make friends with an Australian boy AND his family!!

Just want to share my experience. Add oil mom.

Rgds