密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Anfield, any common?
發新帖
查看: 2486|回覆: 8
go

Anfield, any common?

發表於 09-3-18 16:24 |顯示全部帖子
Any comment on Anfield International Kindergarten (not playgroup)?  Thank you.

發表於 09-3-18 22:46 |顯示全部帖子
Hi,
u can search for it in this forum, a lot of posts actually.. hope it helps.

原帖由 Anise 於 09-3-18 16:24 發表

發表於 09-3-19 14:15 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

sunflowersg,

thank you very much, however, most of the posts were about their pre-school and playgroup, since my kid is going to be in K1 this Sep, I really want to know more about Anfield K1 to K3

發表於 09-3-20 00:20 |顯示全部帖子
My friend's daughter has finished the K1-K2 in Anfield.  She said her girl had a lots happy memories in there.

發表於 09-3-20 16:53 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Anise 於 09-3-19 14:15 發表
sunflowersg,

thank you very much, however, most of the posts were about their pre-school and playgroup, since my kid is going to be in K1 this Sep, I really want to know more about Anfield K1 to K3

usually, K1 and K2 and then promote to Year 1 in international school;
K3 is for students who are waiting for a Year 1 place from primary (still on the waiting list) or students studying in local stream but taking Anfield K3 as an additional English Class. Usually, K2/K3 students are mixing in the same class.

發表於 09-3-20 23:20 |顯示全部帖子

Anfield

My daughter is studying K1 there, it is excellent school, teachers are good and very taking care children, my daughter likes going to school very much , she is happy every day and hope to go to school...

Teachers will like to solve the children problem together, they will not let you feel parents are alone to face children problem.

發表於 09-3-20 23:52 |顯示全部帖子
hi anfield parents
what's your plan for your kids after K3?  study at int'l sch?  is it possible for them to switch to local primary sch?

發表於 09-3-21 00:18 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 DeckerCarmen 於 09-3-20 23:52 發表
hi anfield parents
what's your plan for your kids after K3?  study at int'l sch?  is it possible for them to switch to local primary sch?

Anfield is an international kinder, right?

http://www.anfield.com.hk/kinder/psadmission.shtml

Dear Parents, please make up your mind at the very beginning when you want to put your kid into local or international kinder, thus primary & secondary school. It is a very painful process for your kid and you to switch from Int'l school back to local school, unless you don't have a choice. Also going back from local kinder to international kinder is not easy too, as English fluency will become an obstacle. Make your own call.

發表於 09-3-23 21:16 |顯示全部帖子
Anfield is a small school with home feel, the teachers are quite nice as other mummies shared..each week, they hv cooking day, PE, music day, library day.
just a reminder that they will move to a new location from Sep term, maybe u can check it out from their website..

原帖由 Anise 於 09-3-18 16:24 發表