用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 中央電視台主播級(一級甲等)的北京普通話導師果然不同 ...
發新帖
查看: 2545|回覆: 19
go

中央電視台主播級(一級甲等)的北京普通話導師果然不同

發表於 09-2-27 13:49 |顯示全部帖子
聽了幾次專家老師的課, 果然不同.

我建議各位家長在選擇普通話老師的時候應注意以下幾點:

1.) 要正宗的北京人
2.) 需要受過正式的高等教育, 因為這樣的老師才會有文化修養, 讓我們的小朋友學到高尚的語言;
3.) 要考穫國家普通話水平測一級甲等, 說明這位老師的普通話才夠標準;
4.)要在香港學校等教過普通話課,這樣的老師才知道我們的孩子需要學習什麼? 學校的學習內容是什麼.

發表於 09-2-28 23:21 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

Thanks for your sharing.

發表於 09-3-3 12:20 |顯示全部帖子
2-4認同! 識講普通話又識教小朋友,又夾既好難揾~~
第1條,唔一定. 北京人不等於正宗普通話!! 請各位家長千其不要再迷信北京人!!!
親子王國以外之連結已被刪除

發表於 09-3-3 14:45 |顯示全部帖子
True.  Beijingers speak Beijing dialogue, not Putonghua.  Teaching kids to speak the language requires more than just knowing the language but the ability to raise the kids' interest.  So, it is the kind of person that you are looking for, not based on geographical area.

發表於 09-3-5 13:23 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 09-3-5 13:29 |顯示全部帖子
just another adv here la

發表於 09-3-5 23:31 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Kaka,

There is a big difference between Mandarin and Putonghua.  The Taiwanese Mandarin has a heavy accent toward Fujian dialogue.  It is like the Singaporean speaking English, with heavy accent twoard Fujian too.  If you try to learn English in Singapore, all you get is their heavy accent that is unique to Singapore only but difficult to understand for outsiders like myself.  So, try to stay away from Taiwanese teacher.  I agree with the original writer that the anchorwoman of CCTV does speak perfect Putonghua.  My spouse speak Beijing dialogue, Putonghua, Cantonese and English.  So, I got some exposure in this area.  Cantonese Putonghua, togther with Sichuan Putonghua are some of the worst teachers.

原帖由 kaka2000 於 09-3-5 13:23 發表
Just curious to know more. How about the mandarin from Taiwan??? Is it big different from standard Putonghua.

發表於 09-3-6 13:21 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

發表於 09-3-6 14:04 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Onsen 於 09-3-5 23:31 發表
Dear Kaka,

There is a big difference between Mandarin and Putonghua.  The Taiwanese Mandarin has a heavy accent toward Fujian dialogue.  It is like the Singaporean speaking English, with heavy accent ...

I don't agree on the bias of Taiwanese Mandarin. Only if you hear 陳水扁 then he has strong Fujian accent, and he is from Southern Taiwan, and he somehow I think he spoke in that way intentionally. But people like 馬英九 speak very good mandarin, so can't said Taiwanese Mandarin is bad. Singlish is another story, but even Singapore Govt know about this and try to change this in the education system too. Anyway just my 2 cents.

發表於 09-3-6 15:36 |顯示全部帖子
Ma's father, a high ranking military, came from Mainland so he speaks more in line of the Mainland Mandarin.  That is why those people were being called Mainlander in Taiwan. Most Taiwanese speak their own version of Mandarin though.   At least the friends I know from Taiwan.

About the Singaporean English, even the PM talks in that fashion.  I lived in Singapore for a period of time (I even have the ID card!).  Many times, I have to politely asked the Singaporeans to say it two or three times before I could understand.  If you want your kids to speak English in the right footing, stay clear of the Singaporean version.  I once talked to the Chief Judge about this situation.  His comment:  although Singaporean speaks poorly in English but their grammer and structure are very good whereas Hong Konger speaks poorly in English and with bad gammer.  If you try to compare the two, Singapore still wins.

原帖由 popolung 於 09-3-6 14:04 發表

I don't agree on the bias of Taiwanese Mandarin. Only if you hear 陳水扁 then he has strong Fujian accent, and he is from Southern Taiwan, and he somehow I think he spoke in that way intentionally.  ...

發表於 09-3-6 15:45 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Onsen 於 09-3-6 15:36 發表
Ma's father, a high ranking military, came from Mainland so he speaks more in line of the Mainland Mandarin.  That is why those people were being called Mainlander in Taiwan. Most Taiwanese speak thei ...

This is why HK people like us will let their kids to study in IS and try to learn and live in a native English speaking environment! :>

Just wonder will student in SIS HK speak some kind of Singlish finally?

發表於 09-3-6 17:54 |顯示全部帖子
SIS's teachers are all came from Singapore.  They are in fact proud of their distinct accent.  So, kids from that school should inherit from the Singapore accented English.  There is really nothing wrong with it because they are being compensated with the better knowledge of Chinese which the regular IS lacks.

Wise choice for letting your child to go to IS.  It must be a tough decision for you and many sacrifice for time and money.  However, you will win in the end.

發表於 09-3-8 22:36 |顯示全部帖子
楼主的要求太高了吧?

發表於 09-3-10 15:42 |顯示全部帖子
有資料send來,謝

發表於 09-3-10 23:56 |顯示全部帖子
香港真正考到一級甲等的老師並不多,他們大部份是國家級考官都在大專院校任教. 就是幫人補習也收$500以上一個鐘. 但是拿著一級甲等證書的老師也不少, 大家想想他們的證書會否含有水份. 閣下所列的條件比國際學校招聘老師的條件還要高呢. 另外,要想一下到底是為孩子請中文老師還是普通話老師, 因為很多老師發音標準不一定會教語文,正如在香港不是找一個發音標準的藝人就可以進學校教中文科. 我認為如要讓孩子學普通話就要找語音標準的,學語文就不同

原帖由 貓熊 於 09-2-27 13:49 發表
聽了幾次專家老師的課, 果然不同.

1.) 要正宗的北京人
3.) 要 ...

發表於 09-3-11 15:01 |顯示全部帖子

正宗北京人未必能講純正普通話

錯了。正宗的北京人真的未必能講純正的普通話,他們的普通話並不標準。主要是講能否通過普通話水平測試。但如果要求甲級一等,是不太可能了,就算有錢也未必請得到,因為全國能拿到這個成績的人並不多,難請得到。

原帖由 貓熊 於 09-2-27 13:49 發表
聽了幾次專家老師的課, 果然不同.

1.) 要正宗的北京人
3.) 要 ...

發表於 09-3-19 22:17 |顯示全部帖子
簽名被屏蔽

發表於 09-3-21 13:15 |顯示全部帖子
To all,

Putonghua ≠ Mandarin.  Little different.

YauMum

發表於 09-3-21 18:12 |顯示全部帖子
願聼賜教,請問有什麽分別呢?

原帖由 YauMum 於 09-3-21 13:15 發表
To all,

Putonghua ≠ Mandarin.  Little different.

YauMum

發表於 09-3-21 18:41 |顯示全部帖子
睇個題目都知係廣告,果然不同乎響!