發表於 09-2-25 10:18 |顯示全部帖子
小女現讀一年級。由於我和太太都要上班,小女放學後便和三歲的弟弟一起看電視,直到我們放工回家,在我們的督促下,她才開始做功課。

請問各位,如何可以令小朋友「主動」溫習做功課呢?

發表於 09-2-25 18:50 |顯示全部帖子
我都想知喎...

發表於 09-2-25 18:54 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 09-2-26 01:33 |顯示全部帖子
由細到大, 我都要佢做哂功課先做其他o野.......我自己細個時都係咁........

發表於 09-6-25 23:18 |顯示全部帖子
訓練佢做晒功課先玩,我會要佢計時,睇下幾耐至做好一樣功課,然後喺手冊mark住做好,咁佢會好有成功感,我又讚佢,佢就會越做越快!

發表於 09-6-26 18:40 |顯示全部帖子
I use similar aproach but I will not stress too much on the time taken in finishing the homework cos my son will tend to cut corner and do the homework in a way that he doesn't need to think much. For example, when my son was asked to write 5 free sentences, he would write 5 'different' sentences in exactly the same sentence structure like "I love mom and dad, ... I eat apple and orange". So I will make him rewrite the sentences in different sentence structure like "He plays with his mom on the beach"

What is most important to me is the process of thinking when he does his homework. Of course, it will be a problem if it takes an hour to finish a piece of homework, but I would not stress too much on the time for what matters is how much my son can learn from doing his homework. In general, I think doing the things right is more important than doing the things fast.

I think it applies to those 'cunning' kid like my son. For those good kids like yours, your way could be the best approach

原帖由 YAN33383 於 09-6-25 23:18 發表
訓練佢做晒功課先玩,我會要佢計時,睇下幾耐至做好一樣功課,然後喺手冊mark住做好,咁佢會好有成功感,我又讚佢,佢就會越做越快!

發表於 09-6-28 17:56 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 sheepiedad 於 09-6-26 18:40 發表

...What is most important to me is the process of thinking when he does his homework....I would not stress too much on the time for what matters is how much my son can learn from doing his homework. In general, I think doing the things right is more important than doing the things fast

深有同感,
所以, 我個小朋友學緊公文數, 但不會100%跟足公文指引,

發表於 09-6-28 19:14 |顯示全部帖子
I believe the principal of 'Give and Take'. If your children do not give their effort in doing the homework, they should not take anything.

I notice that a lot of children would be given too much, far too much by doing nothing. Your situation is typical. Both parents need to work and rely on other people to look after the children. They become the king/queen at home. Basically, not much discipline.

Depend on their age, we need to talk and explain the need of doing homework. Also, do an agreement with them, if they don't do their homework and they will not get what they want.

It is heart-broken process for parents or even grand-parents, but you have to stick with this.

Good luck.

發表於 09-7-2 15:46 |顯示全部帖子
我咋日睇返好耐嘅雜誌
学前x育第71期(2007年)
有專題:做好功課不能靠打罵
-欠缺做功課動機
-抄寫太沉悶所致
-只對祟科感興趣
-打罵利誘只收一時之效
-激勵做功裸8大法
可以去"荷x"買返來参考

我自己都有個小朋友
一由有功課做起(学校/自己買返來)
我就同佢講我吾会叫你做功課
温習同做功課是你自己嘅責任
我吾会同你對功課..
暫時每日佢都会自己自動自覺入房做功課睇書等
我行入去睇佢 佢重叫返我出去
佢話做功課是我自己嘅責任
佢現在才3歲半
我相信第一步一定要做好同堅持
妹妹豬 齊來做個好朋友)

發表於 09-7-2 19:44 |顯示全部帖子
Hi zitaeric,

I agreed with you that we need persistency in teaching our kids. But I learnt from a seminar that small kids do not understand abstract idea. So I am a bit curious about how you make him understand the word 'responsibility'? In my case, I taught my kid the concept of responsiblity by setting rules with corresponding treats so that he knows where are the boundaries. If I can just 'tell' and make him understand, my life would be much easier

Cheers

原帖由 zitaeric 於 09-7-2 15:46 發表
我咋日睇返好耐嘅雜誌
学前x育第71期(2007年)
有專題:做好功課不能靠打罵
-欠缺做功課動機
-抄寫太沉悶所致
-只對祟科感興趣
-打罵利誘只收一時之效
-激勵做功裸8大法
可以去"荷x"買返來参考

我自己都有個小朋友
一由有功 ...

發表於 09-7-2 23:04 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 sheepiedad 於 09-7-2 19:44 發表
Hi zitaeric,

I agreed with you that we need persistency in teaching our kids. But I learnt from a seminar that small kids do not understand abstract idea. So I am a bit curious about how you make him ...

責任對三歲半的小朋友來說是很深奧的概念, 與其要三歲半的小朋友負責, 倒不如要他建立良好習慣, 所以非常讚同sheepiedad所言,   setting rules是其中一個方法.

不過, 可能比較深刻一點, 就是建立興趣, 能將學習變成興趣, 終身都會受用,  為了 "負責任"而學習, 就未免比較辛苦了.   學習對很小的小朋友來說, 等同遊戲, 很有興趣, 不過年齡漸大, 興趣漸弱, .......

發表於 09-7-3 20:39 |顯示全部帖子
很多謝大家的分享,的確也是...
責任二子就字面來說對小朋友確實很難, 但是, 由細開始, 屋企就培養佢這方面. 如給予機會, 讓佢做能做的事,學習替自己負責的機會. 當有機會嘗試到自己能完成某些工作時,成就感亦會提昇,這樣就更有動力再做. 開初的嘗試是多用口頭讚賞的方式來稱讚, 另外,亦会用活動,如陪伴佢到公園玩、講故事等等去鼓勵佢繼續表現好的行為. 亦会嘗試稱讚佢的努力,如:“我見到你很有心機做功課喎!”“我見到你不懂砌這個砌圖時仍努力嘗試.”“我欣賞你很專心地做家課.”我想每個孩子都喜歡見到自己有進步,當努力得到認同時,他們便會繼續努力自動自覺去做.
這兩日臨睡時, 佢突然同我們講忘記做功課, 又即刻獨個兒忙過一会…心裏高興這個小小個子有自覺能力, 但也同時教導佢如何管理時間… 有時我也会無聊的問佢完成未, 老積的佢就会叫我不需要問, 係我自己的功課.. 我自己嘅嘢自己做…
當然他還很細, 功課上完全沒有困難, 都是他能力所及的, 現在一開始培養的是自律同興趣. 上星期在明報看到一個專訪, 一對夫婦的三個子女都係牛津畢業, 分享其中…
“千萬別管功課
李微微自小已告訴子女﹕「書是要自己讀的,就像吃飯、上廁所一樣,無人幫到你。」三個孩子從沒補習,讀書全靠自己。
她說自己從不會幫子女執書包,也不會催促、監督子女做功課或檢查功課,只有子女不懂時,才求助於母親。”
妹妹豬 齊來做個好朋友)

發表於 09-7-18 22:44 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 zitaeric 於 09-7-3 20:39 發表
很多謝大家的分享,的確也是...
責任二子就字面來說對小朋友確實很難, 但是, 由細開始, 屋企就培養佢這方面. 如給予機會, 讓佢做能做的事,學習替自己負責的機會. 當有機會嘗試到自己能完成某些工作時,成就感亦會提昇,這 ...