0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-5-13 15:28 |只看該作者
有好多可以簡bor, 個時我女3yrs 比佢玩好多野 ballet / drawing / mandarin都有
原帖由 francischoi82 於 10-5-13 15:07 發表
有d乜野課外活動岩呀?

3#
發表於 10-5-13 16:39 |只看該作者
I actually think it's too early for a 3-year-old kid to join different classes, they're too small that they actually dont know what's going on..

原帖由 francischoi82 於 10-5-13 15:07 發表
有d乜野課外活動岩呀?

4#
發表於 10-5-13 19:31 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

5#
發表於 10-5-14 08:51 |只看該作者
簽名被屏蔽

6#
發表於 10-5-14 12:10 |只看該作者
No, my son is 3 years old, I think this is the time they get expose to different things.  He actually learn something from his music class, 'so', 'fa' names, how to bow, stand up in front of a crowd.....There is an open day for a dance school in TW on Friday, so i see on the top of this section.  I plan to go and see what is available.  But I think you need to call the school first to register!

7#
發表於 10-5-14 16:50 |只看該作者

8#
發表於 10-5-15 21:29 |只看該作者
我個仔都係三歲,佢學跟跳舞同戲劇式普通話班。因為想陪養佢主動D,同埋夠膽面對人群。
其實三歲都係細,都唔係真係想佢哋學識跳舞或者講到普通話,但我發覺上咗呢D班一D都唔悶,以活動同故事歷奇為主,學咗之後個人開心咗,社交能力好咗,都感染到少少音樂感,同埋唱到普通話歌,有少仲講番老師講的故事,都好開心呀!

9#
發表於 10-5-16 00:10 |只看該作者
可以學綜合藝術、創意畫、音樂班等, 我小朋友都是於3歲的時候學綜合藝術和音樂, 不單止開心, 仲學到獨立和跟同伴相處。我見她學得幾好, 所以都繼續跟那些老師學。

10#
發表於 10-5-16 22:18 |只看該作者
My son (3y1m) has been attending N1 (a.m. session) since August. Concerning ECA during the 1st term, I let him participate in:

Mon: Baby Storyland
Wed: Putonghua
Thu: Baby Painting
Sat: Handbell, Orff Music
Sun: Christian Fellowship

Currently, through the 2nd term, he's doing
Tue: Yip's Music
Wed: Yamaha Music Wonderland, Hooked on Phonics
Thu: Lo Fung Visual Art
Fri/Sat/Sun: music concert/performing art performance/cultural activity
Sat: children's choir
Sun: Christian Fellowship

Planned to start soon: Ballet and Enopi

醒目開學勳章

11#
發表於 10-5-16 23:32 |只看該作者
ohmygosh: wow, omg!!! your son is taking so many extra curriculum.
my son is one month older than your son. and i am planning to enroll him in TL's music wonderland also. how do you like this class so far?

and besides the music class, my son is also taking a dance class (ballet/jazz). a just for fun basis, i m not intending to have him to go too intense in dancing

and i didn't know lo fung have classes for 3 yr old!? and i've heard in order to enroll to their class, you need to be put on waiting list for at least 2 to 3 years??? is that right for your case???

and i'll enroll him in either ABC pathways or British council's english courses early next year (2nd term of K1) any comments on either program??

原帖由 ohmygosh 於 10-5-16 22:18 發表
My son (3y1m) has been attending N1 (a.m. session) since August. Concerning ECA during the 1st term, I let him participate in:

Mon: Baby Storyland
Wed: Putonghua
Thu: Baby Painting
Sat: Handbell, Orf ...

12#
發表於 10-5-17 00:27 |只看該作者
Hello! Nice to meet you here.

We're attending our 4th lesson of Music Wonderland at Tom Lee (Metro City branch) this week. I personally have quite a strong belief in the Yamaha music education system particularly regarding ear training and acquisition of general musicianship. My boy enjoys himself in any kind of interest class/activity and likes all of his teachers; hard to tell if this course is particularly good from his perspective. The only complaint from me is the size of the classroom - just too small for 12 pairs of participants. Our teacher, Miss Ha, is very cheerful and experienced. And the lessons are well-planned - with well-developed, interesting materials and music to take home for review over the weeks. I've assumed our long-term commitment to the Tom Lee music programme anyways.

原帖由 zillyzizi 於 10-5-16 23:32 發表
my son is one month older than your son. and i am planning to enroll him in TL's music wonderland also. how do you like this class s ...

13#
發表於 10-5-17 00:39 |只看該作者
Being too focused on western classical music and instrumental playing myself, I really hope to introduce my child to a diversity of interests. I don't care if he would like to become a professional dancer some day. However, I hope he can learn to respect whoever teaches him and to be disciplined and responsible. To me, attitude is most valued. In the first place, I'll put him in a ballet class which is supposed to be strictest and most demanding in dancing.

my son is one month older than your son. and i am planning to enroll him in TL's music wonderland also. how do you like this class s ...

14#
發表於 10-5-17 00:47 |只看該作者
Regarding Lo Fung, I really appreciate its good value for money and reputation. $420 / 4 lessons (1.5hr).My boy was put on their waiting list in Dec 2008. I called them up again a month before his 3rd birthday and let them know that he could take up any weekday class. Once he turned 3, they rang up offering a place on Wednesdays. So, it wasn't that long, in my case.

15#
發表於 10-5-17 01:06 |只看該作者
I've read poor comments on British Council's kindy programme from other BK moms. Already put off. Isn't worth the money and time of travel.

Heard so little from ABC Pathway. Kinda over-priced in my opinion. There're a couple of learning centres in my area which are well-received by parents and students alike; they present very good public exam track records too. What's more,  the child's language ability depends greatly on the environment and his reading habit.

16#
發表於 10-5-17 09:03 |只看該作者
hihi,
can you please pm me the lo fung information,please?!!

thanks!!!

原帖由 ohmygosh 於 10-5-17 00:47 發表
Regarding Lo Fung, I really appreciate its good value for money and reputation. $420 / 4 lessons (1.5hr).My boy was put on their waiting list in Dec 2008. I called them up again a month before his 3rd ...

醒目開學勳章

17#
發表於 10-5-17 10:23 |只看該作者
ohmygosh,
wow, i better go to my nearest lo fung and ask for info asap then!! i was gonna wait until my boy is at least 5 then to enroll him.
and thanks for the comment on english programs.  i was hoping to expose my son to more native speaking english environment. i guess i will research a bit more first then.

and i just realize, how come your son can enroll in MW for a month already? thought the child has to be at least 3 yrs 2mo in order to enroll? coz i went to TL and ask for course info last week, the receptionist ask me the exact date of my child's dob.

and thanks again for your detail reply

原帖由 ohmygosh 於 10-5-17 00:47 發表
Regarding Lo Fung, I really appreciate its good value for money and reputation. $420 / 4 lessons (1.5hr).My boy was put on their waiting list in Dec 2008. I called them up again a month before his 3rd ...

18#
發表於 10-5-17 10:39 |只看該作者
Would be offered a place much sooner if you could ring up asking about it regularly (Mar/Jun/Sep/Dec)once your child is old enough to attend their classes.

原帖由 zillyzizi 於 10-5-17 10:23 發表
ohmygosh,
wow, i better go to my nearest lo fung and ask for info asap then!! i was gonna wait until my boy is at least 5 then to enroll him.
and thanks for the comment on english programs.  i was ho ...

19#
發表於 10-5-17 10:50 |只看該作者
In fact, my boy's reaching 3 yrs and 2 mths tomorrow. I asked the staff about that at enrollment in March -  I said that the time of that particular class would be perfect for us whereas classes commencing May/June/July couldn't do the same. I also told her that my child had been attending other music and interest classes and was very settled in any environment. Finally she agreed to admit him.

ohmygosh,

20#
發表於 10-5-17 10:54 |只看該作者
Seems our little ones are about the same age. What's your target kindy? and school?

ohmygosh,
‹ 上一主題|下一主題