用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
發新帖
查看: 2048|回覆: 4
go

感覺好冇禮貌

發表於 10-6-10 18:04 |顯示全部帖子
我中午致電學校想問K2插班詳情,例如有冇位同埋幾時報名,係咪有全日班等等問題。對方一直都係同身邊另外一個人間斷地講緊嘢,又間中應吓我咁。最後,就好是但咁話你報咗上午班先啦,全日班好多人等緊呀!
請問佢哋老師的質素okay嗎? Are them nice and patient to the kids?

發表於 10-6-10 18:37 |顯示全部帖子
Hi GiGi,

Sorry to know your unpleasant experience today. Personally, I have not come across the same situation in LHK LV campus. Not sure if the one answered the phone is a new admin staff instead of a teacher.

To share with you, my son is currently attending K2 and he started from PN in the same school campus. Based on my personal experience and observation, the teachers are very caring and outstanding.

This morning, a new K2 joiner's mother took the same minibus with me and shared that her daughter has shown clear improvement after moving to LHK from an international kindergarten in Kowloon Station in the past few months and now enjoys studying very much.

By the way, it's true that full day class is popular and there is a waiting queue. Yet, I know real case of new joiner at K2 got a full day class seat too.

If full day class is an added bonus instead of a determining factor, you may consider enrolling the morning class first while waiting for Full Day.

Good luck and hope your one time experience today will not bias your best decision.

Cheers.
原帖由 GiGiP 於 10/6/2010 18:04 發表
我中午致電學校想問K2插班詳情,例如有冇位同埋幾時報名,係咪有全日班等等問題。對方一直都係同身邊另外一個人間斷地講緊嘢,又間中應吓我咁。最後,就好是但咁話你報咗上午班先啦,全日班好多人等緊呀!
請問佢哋老師的質素ok ...

[ 本帖最後由 huba 於 10-6-10 23:12 編輯 ]

發表於 10-6-11 09:38 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for your reply.  After reading your commets, I feel better now.  Actually, I choose LV because I want my kid have a better learning in language.  Besides, it is important that my son may study there happily.  Hence, I'll still enroll for the morning session of their K2 class (2011/12 semester) and wait for the full-day class.

原帖由 huba 於 10-6-10 18:37 發表
Hi GiGi,

Sorry to know your unpleasant experience today. Personally, I have not come across the same situation in LHK LV campus. Not sure if the one answered the phone is a new admin staff instead of ...

發表於 10-6-21 18:14 |顯示全部帖子
小小分享: 上個月我去訂校服 D admin staff 不停打電話無人理我.... 原來有個學生同老師講話"唔搭校車, 媽媽會接佢去溜冰" , 但個nanny想check真D叫admin staff 打電話比佢媽媽confirm, 個小姐打左好耐先揾到. 原來係佢幻想嚟佢媽媽無講過.....
原來佢地都好細心既..

發表於 10-6-22 14:30 |顯示全部帖子
I agree.  They are nice and caring.

I guess the Admin staff will be busy before 9am, between 12-1pm and right after school.  It is understandable that they cannot handle our request at that time.

原帖由 kitmantsoi 於 10-6-21 18:14 發表
小小分享: 上個月我去訂校服 D admin staff 不停打電話無人理我.... 原來有個學生同老師講話"唔搭校車, 媽媽會接佢去溜冰" , 但個nanny想check真D叫admin staff 打電話比佢媽媽confirm, 個小姐打左好耐先揾到. 原來 ...