真光名氣大定蘇淅大d呢???

發表於 10-6-13 21:56 |顯示全部帖子
請問大家覺得真光名氣大d定蘇淅大d呢, 謝謝
叩門o個陣你地認為邊間有so呢?

發表於 10-6-14 01:09 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 linglingli 於 10-6-13 21:56 發表
請問大家覺得真光名氣大d定蘇淅大d呢, 謝謝
叩門o個陣你地認為邊間有so呢?

Really a difficult question.  I think they are about the same.  But nowadays there are many applicants for KCS, but if you try to "knock door" at K1, it is quite difficult but maybe when it is in K2 or K3 will be easier, if there is vacant.

發表於 10-6-14 08:26 |顯示全部帖子
If you just talk about name and reputation, I think it is similar ... may be you better choose one which is more suitable to your kid in terms of teaching and learning style and distance from home.

原帖由 GIPW 於 10-6-14 01:09 發表

Really a difficult question.  I think they are about the same.  But nowadays there are many applicants for KCS, but if you try to "knock door" at K1, it is quite difficult but maybe when it is in K2 ...

發表於 10-6-14 10:11 |顯示全部帖子
If simply talk about 名氣 (that means more people have heard of this name), of course, 真光 la, even the Kowloon or NT people will have heard of this name.  蘇淅 is very famous in recent years, but 真光 is well known for many many years.

If talk about language,  蘇淅 wins in both English and Mandarine.

If talk about the campus environment, 真光 wins.

If talk about the well mix of girls and boys, 蘇淅 wins.

If yours is a girl and you want a through-train school to secondary, 真光 wins.

If you want your girl to have the hair style that you like,  蘇淅 wins (This statment is just kidding).

In conclusion, it all depends on the parents school selection criteria and preference.  

原帖由 twinsstar 於 10-6-14 08:26 發表
If you just talk about name and reputation, I think it is similar ... may be you better choose one which is more suitable to your kid in terms of teaching and learning style and distance from home.

發表於 10-6-14 17:03 |顯示全部帖子
How about KCS Vs RHS?  Any comments

發表於 10-6-14 17:12 |顯示全部帖子
Sorry, I have no idea about RHS.  Hope the other parents can help you.

原帖由 littlejc 於 10-6-14 17:03 發表
How about KCS Vs RHS?  Any comments

發表於 10-6-14 18:59 |顯示全部帖子
多謝你們的回覆,
咁小朋友的行為是否真光會好些呢?
小學叩門o個陣你地認為邊間有着數呢?(想讀中西區學校)
男仔係咪讀真光冇咁着數呢? thx

發表於 10-6-14 20:36 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 linglingli 於 10-6-14 18:59 發表
多謝你們的回覆,
咁小朋友的行為是否真光會好些呢?
小學叩門o個陣你地認為邊間有着數呢?(想讀中西區學校)
男仔係咪讀真光冇咁着數呢? thx

If for girls, hands up for True light as it provides primary and band 1 secondary school.  For boys, I know boys from TL primary used to have good secondary placement results.  These two schools are relatively traditional and strict, but I tend to think True Light Kinder is a bit more relaxing.  For boys, if options are available try to choose others, e.g. st. paul's boys, SKH.  For RHS, I heard that it's not bad, but not outstanding, however its' language exposure is good.  Personally I have no interest in 蘇淅.  

What kind of schools are you targeting at in 中西區 for your boy?  For gov't schools, just by luck, hence no different.

發表於 10-6-14 21:48 |顯示全部帖子
For boys, I choose 蘇淅...because both English and Putonghua are excellent.

For girls, I choose 真光....because of the connection with primary and secondary school....but if you want to learn better language, 蘇淅 is still the best choice.

發表於 10-6-15 10:13 |顯示全部帖子
I have no in depth idea about the teaching approach or style of True Light, but I can tell you, to my surprise, 蘇淅 KG is not traditional and strict at all.  It is pretty free and relax and the teaching approach is quite active nowaday.  蘇淅 is traditional and strict in the old days only, not now.  

I can comment between old and now as there are 4  蘇淅 KG and primary alumni in my big family (old) and 2 kids who are currently studying in 蘇淅 KG and primary (new), so, I can compare based on their experience and my own observation (I am not alunmi of  蘇淅, but my kid is currently studying in 蘇淅 KG).

原帖由 頂級美人 於 10-6-14 21:48 發表
For boys, I choose 蘇淅...because both English and Putonghua are excellent.

For girls, I choose 真光....because of the connection with primary and secondary school....but if you want to learn better  ...