用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 蘇浙小學(全日) Choose 蘇浙小學 or Victoria ?
發新帖
查看: 4139|回覆: 1
go

Choose 蘇浙小學 or Victoria ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-6-18 19:56 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-6-19 01:26 |只看該作者
原帖由 YChan.Family 於 10-6-18 19:56 發表
My son also enrolled in VSA; But I still choosing between VSA and 蘇浙小學http://das.baby-kingdom.com/www/delivery/avw.php?zoneid=37&bannerid=85&cb=11224468&n=a136fd08, Seen like VSA good in English & ...

Two different routes.  VSA IB program and KCS local stream.  I have no idea on the character of your kid too so just hard to comment which one suits him.  But just based on academic and forget about the IB program and of course the school campus, I would choose KCS.

1) I would like my children brought up in a Mandarin environment and Chinese is very very important in the years to come.  No school is perfect in both languages so I train my children English myself or maybe privately.  I gave her activities in English so that she could have more chance to speak and learn.  They are using book 2 in P1 for English so I think the english level will not be too bad.   It is easier to learn English nowadays.  For the amount of school fee saved, you may let your son join quite a lot other activities.

2) I once also had a dilemma of whether to go for a 活動教學 or traditional – but some professional advised me that if your children can cope with the traditional then better be start with the traditional as critical thinking need some basic knowledge to back up and also this also easy to switch from traditional back to “active learning”.
I learnt from other IB schools (eg: IB or Canadian school)
that not all students are suitable to go for IB as they lack the foundation knowledge but for those who is thirst for knowledge then
活動教學 / IB fits them very well.  From this point, I choose KCS.

Of course, some VSA parents likes about this school is they will train the studetns presenttion skill and let the students have a lot of chance on this.  So this is a plus for VSA.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題