發表於 10-6-12 08:18 |顯示全部帖子
Which one is better? Can anyone tell?

發表於 10-6-12 09:16 |顯示全部帖子
Of course St. Margaret's
原帖由 Sharon.123 於 10-6-12 08:18 發表

發表於 10-6-12 19:30 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Karen 55407,

Thanks for your answer and this is what I think after I did the research today.  

However, do you know anyone studying in the Logos and St Margaret so you will vote for SMC.

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-12 21:44 |顯示全部帖子
唔可以話邊間好過邊間
應該去想一下,小朋友的性格適合那一間
雖然兩間都是活動教學/一條龍
但目標的學生也有少許分別
像St. Margaret's 會多一些非廣東話為mother language的學生
而LOGOS則相反

原帖由 Sharon.123 於 10-6-12 08:18 發表

發表於 10-6-13 12:27 |顯示全部帖子
其實兩間係唔同既區域, 返學放學既時間都係一個考慮因素.

發表於 10-6-14 01:47 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 5# WChan 的文章

Exactly, I am living in TKO but I like SMC so much.  However, I just worry the travelling time.  One of my friend said he can help my son get into LOGOS and he said Logos is also English Primary and Secondary School so asked me consider this offer so that the kid doesn't need to travel so long.

However, I really like SMC so much.

發表於 10-6-19 02:38 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 10-6-19 09:10 |顯示全部帖子
First of all, I found so much positive comments from the end users. During the first and second interview, I met some primary pupils there while I was waiting for my kid and they had a chat with me very politely that gave me very good impression. They are very tidy and have a good manner.  

Although, one parent told me that they heard some SMC's kid saying dirty words when they submitted an application form, everytime I went there and I found their kids were very good.

Furthermore, I only focus on English school such as TSL and SMC but LOGOS is not English primary school.  Therefore, it is really not my target.

For me, English and Mandarin are the most important since I studied in England for 10 ten years.  I believe that once these 2 language have good foundation and the kids will be more easy to further their study either in Hong Kong or aboard and on their career path.  The environment is most important factor to learn the language as they can use daily after they learn.

Be honest, when my kids go to higher level, I still can teach them Chinese but I guess I am not able to teach them English.  

Besides, one of my friend was teaching there before and she said the standard of this primary school is quite high, especially English Subject.

The only one concern is the standard of theiir secondary school.  However, we never know what will happen after 6 years.  I hope the result of public exam of their first form 6 students (from their primary school) is OK so that my son can go to their secondary school straight away.

The most important is that  God is the one to choose this school for my son so I believe it is the right one.  

原帖由 ha! 於 10-6-19 02:38 發表
why you like SMC so much ?  according to LOGO's information,  the teaching team are very high quality, i am considering Logos but i live near SMC...ha ha

發表於 10-6-20 13:06 |顯示全部帖子
If you really like SMC, you have to believe yourself.  According to what you said, LOGOS is only a school that your friend can help your son to get in and near your home , but not your taget.  If you have already got an offer from SMC, why you still consider LOGOS?

發表於 10-6-20 21:43 |顯示全部帖子
After I attended SMC's P1 briefing talk this Sat, I am sure SMC is right school for my son.  On that day, I noticed the students and their parents are very nice.  After talked to the teachers and the suppliers, I really like this school very much.  

Although there is no school bus to my place, it is worth to drive long way to there.  If my younger son is luckily accepted by SMC this year, I will probably move near SMC.  However,  I know it is hard to get in eventhough my eldest one will study there.

Actually, my husband also reminded me that we should choose a right school to my son not the school near our house. Also, he believe god will bless my son in SMC and we believe this school was chosen by god.

Thanks very much.
原帖由 twin1411 於 10-6-20 13:06 發表
If you really like SMC, you have to believe yourself.  According to what you said, LOGOS is only a school that your friend can help your son to get in and near your home , but not your taget.  If you  ...

發表於 10-6-21 01:59 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽