密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 bad news from KCB
發新帖
查看: 3567|回覆: 13
go

bad news from KCB

發表於 10-6-21 18:52 |顯示全部帖子
aiya.. just rec'd sms from KCB to inform no school bus for Kln side.. how's disappointed.. Do u have the contact for nanny bus services.  Many thx.

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-21 22:46 |顯示全部帖子
Actually I called late today and seems both am routes have very very few replies (including the upcoming NC parents).  So Kwoon Chung has sent out the SMS to the involved parents that both of these am routes will not be included in this year's trial operation.

I will try to check whether both of the pm routes can be confirmed.

I am not sure if homantin will fall into the western or eastern route for the nanny buses.  I think the am western route is uncle Kwong and eastern route (include Hunghom) is operate by Mrs. Cheung.  See if you can find their contact no. from those old threads under this forum.  Good luck!

(Actually no need to worry too soon since the nanny buses usually confirm in August)

Ian

原帖由 leannemok 於 10-6-21 18:52 發表
aiya.. just rec'd sms from KCB to inform no school bus for Kln side.. how's disappointed.. Do u have the contact for nanny bus services.  Many thx.

發表於 10-6-22 09:08 |顯示全部帖子
too bad....

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-22 13:23 |顯示全部帖子
The pm routes are confirmed.

Thanks to the input from another SHCK mom, Uncle Kwong's contact number is 6238 2382.  He is taking care of the am Western route now.

原帖由 sheffield 於 10-6-22 09:08 發表
too bad....

發表於 10-6-22 13:43 |顯示全部帖子
i talked to uncle kwong last week and his pick up time is not bad!
原帖由 iantsang 於 10-6-22 13:23 發表

Thanks to the input from another SHCK mom, Uncle Kwong's contact number is 6238 2382.  He is taking care of the am Western route now.

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-22 14:21 |顯示全部帖子
Your daughter will be in am or pm the coming year?

原帖由 sheffield 於 10-6-22 13:43 發表
i talked to uncle kwong last week and his pick up time is not bad!

發表於 10-6-22 14:24 |顯示全部帖子

exact number of students

Dear Ian,
My girl is admitted for K1 the coming Sept and I she needs the western route school bus service.

Do you know the exact number of students who need western route school bus? If the student number cannot reach 14 (as the number Koon Chung required), can it charges a higher school bus fare so as to guarantee sufficient income for the company.  I want Koon Chung to pick up my girl because it can use the car park at SH. I think this is more safe. If Koon Chung does not provide the bus service for us, can we ask SH to allow nanny bus to use their car park?

Thank you.

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-22 14:35 |顯示全部帖子
Hi taobb,

The difference is too big to mention.......  it is impossible to charge double the proposed fare to make up the differences.  Also, it is not a practice that a school bus should be allowed to charge so high to make up the differences for a particular route, which is common for nanny buses however.

Actually there should be more students but many parents didn't reply so it is too far a gap to make up unfortunately.

The possibility to allow nanny buses to enter the kindergarten car park is almost zero.  We have understand the situation as explained by various parties to know the reasons and realize it is not feasible.  Sorry about that.

Ian

原帖由 taobb 於 10-6-22 14:24 發表
Dear Ian,
My girl is admitted for K1 the coming Sept and I she needs the western route school bus service.

Do you know the exact number of students who need western route school bus? If the student  ...

發表於 10-6-22 21:06 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks Ian, I've called Uncle Kwong, but he can't confirm the route.  Asked me to call again by end of Jul.  

Btw, I have a bit worried for the long stairs if Nanny bus can only stop at the front door.  Is there any kids injured from falls accident??

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-22 21:29 |顯示全部帖子
Hi leannemok,

This is normally the case.  The nanny bus usually won't confirm so soon.  About 1 month before school starts is about the time.

Concerning the staircase, all the SHCK students are pretty good with that so no need to worry too much.  No major issues have happened as far as I am aware of.

Ian

原帖由 leannemok 於 10-6-22 21:06 發表
Thanks Ian, I've called Uncle Kwong, but he can't confirm the route.  Asked me to call again by end of Jul.  

Btw, I have a bit worried for the long stairs if Nanny bus can only stop at the front doo ...

發表於 10-6-23 10:21 |顯示全部帖子
Don't worry the staircases.  I was studying at SHCK 30 yrs ago.  We had more staircases with higher steps compared to the current new campus.
Kids can handle that.

發表於 10-6-23 14:15 |顯示全部帖子
may i know the pick up time for pm class in kln route?

發表於 10-6-23 16:43 |顯示全部帖子

pm routes confrimed (am & pm)?

Hi, Iantsang,

You mentioned the pm routes are confirmed, do u mean that both Kln east & Kln west? Thansk for the clarification!

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-6-22 13:23 發表

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-23 16:47 |顯示全部帖子
Hi joyjoymum,

Based on the numbers I have, Kowloon East (pm) should have enough students already.  Kowloon West(am), on the other hand, is waiting for a few final confirmation from parents to be able to confirm.  Since some parents didn't include the deposit checks so the school bus company is waiting for them to send them in now.

Ian

p.s. So I do expect these two should be able to confirm within next few days.  I have reminded the school bus company to contact the parents once they can confirm.

原帖由 Joyjoymum 於 10-6-23 16:43 發表
Hi, Iantsang,

You mentioned the pm routes are confirmed, do u mean that both Kln east & Kln west? Thansk for the clarification!

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 10-6-23 16:48 編輯 ]