用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Boxhill (TKO) vs LH (Lohas Town)
發新帖
查看: 3884|回覆: 4
go

Boxhill (TKO) vs LH (Lohas Town)

發表於 10-6-21 23:41 |顯示全部帖子
Any parents living in TKO would choose these two schools? My daughter already 14 months and start to look for PN class. I live in Kwun Tong but there is no schools providing English Native teachers in Kwun Tong. I am considering Boxhill and LH.

Are they good?? Any comments??

發表於 10-6-22 18:07 |顯示全部帖子

My daugther studied in Boxhill (Ma On Shan Branch) from N class to K1 now. All of teachers are very nice and kindly.   

Boxhill (TKO branch) is already opened this year, so I'm not clear that TKO branch's condition. I'm not sure good or not.

I would like to ask you to send your child near your home or you will be arrange school bus to collect your child.

[ 本帖最後由 sugar_apple 於 10-6-23 17:11 編輯 ]

發表於 10-6-23 08:47 |顯示全部帖子

Boxhill (TKO) vs LH (Lohas Town)

Hi Sugar Apple,

I visited Boxhill (TKO) in person with family in last month. Be frank, I won't select this as a lot of reasons. You could call and make reservation for visit.

They are also open for visit on Sat. as well.

cheers,
fishngan

原帖由 sugar_apple 於 10-6-22 18:07 發表
My daugther studied in Boxhill (Ma On Shan Branch) from N class to K1 now. All of teachers is very nice and kindly.  
Boxhill (TKO branch) is already opened this year, so I'm not clear that TKO branch ...

發表於 10-6-23 17:05 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you very much.

原帖由 fishngan 於 10-6-23 08:47 發表
Hi Sugar Apple,

I visited Boxhill (TKO) in person with family in last month. Be frank, I won't select this as a lot of reasons. You could call and make reservation for visit.

They are also open fo ...

發表於 10-6-26 01:28 |顯示全部帖子
Why?? Can you PM me the reasons?? My daughter's playgroup class in KinderU will finish at mid Jul and my c6 want to change to Boxhill playgroup at TKO. Can you share with me?
Thanks!

原帖由 fishngan 於 10-6-23 08:47 發表
Hi Sugar Apple,

They are also open fo ...