密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 保良局林文燦英文小學 你地d 大帝學緊d 咩呢 ?
發新帖
查看: 1672|回覆: 11
go

你地d 大帝學緊d 咩呢 ?

發表於 10-6-25 11:23 |顯示全部帖子
hello 各位, 我在課外活動見到cog 蒲頭. 不如係度開一個topic 講下我地d 大帝學緊d 咩:)

cog 你個女三歲開始學琴right ? 考左一級未 ?

仲有學d 咩 ??

我家男孩四歲半先閞始學琴, 因老師話男仔手指發育得比較慢.
另外仲有學hooked on phonics, 之前學kumon maths, 上個月轉左enopi mahts, 你地呢 ??  
何文田街坊福利會永久人字拖榮譽會員

發表於 10-6-25 11:39 |顯示全部帖子
Well, I didn't really teach my girl learning piano at 3. I just allow her to learn how to read the score and find the notes in the keyboard. Her fingers were not strong enough. I didn't want to scare her and make her losing the interests in music.
I just started teaching her after her 5th birthday. so, it is just the 2nd month only. hehe.. :)

She learns drawing as it is what she wants. I don't want to force her learning anything. I assume the childhood is short and I want her to enjoy that as much as possible.
We might teach her things by ourselves somtimes, just like phonics, Maths and simple Japanese.

In the summer holiday, she would learn swimming and magic for fun.

That's why she has not many cert or proof of ECA for the portfolio...

原帖由 bchi 於 10-6-25 11:23 發表
hello 各位, 我在課外活動見到cog 蒲頭. 不如係度開一個topic 講下我地d 大帝學緊d 咩:)

cog 你個女三歲開始學琴right ? 考左一級未 ?

仲有學d 咩 ??

我家男孩四歲半先閞始學琴, 因老師話男仔手指發育得比較慢. ...

發表於 10-6-25 11:51 |顯示全部帖子
你真係有心機, 乜都自己教. :;pppp:

希望你成功入lmc 啦, 到時可以一齊學游水, 學好外語
何文田街坊福利會永久人字拖榮譽會員

發表於 10-6-25 12:05 |顯示全部帖子
Well, I want to build a strong boning with my daughter.

And, it is cheaper to teach her by myself! hehe..

luckily she loves learning with me. Perhaps she knows I have my own piano students so she wants to be one of them as well.
I allow to choose what she want normally. Don't need her to be the "ideal" child in most adult's mind. she should have her own character. :)

Will LMC offer swimming lessons to the children? I know many schools require students to learn swimming in the PE lessons now.

I do hope my daughter can go to LMC and have a good English environment. It is very important in my mind. I told my daughter tha having good English is good for travelling! hehe!

原帖由 bchi 於 10-6-25 11:51 發表

[ 本帖最後由 cpcog 於 10-6-25 12:07 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-25 15:31 |顯示全部帖子
我仔學緊violin,佢都學左大約兩年,最近終於拉到一首歌唔似"劏鶏"啦??

佢之前都有學piano,不過後來佢無心機學,經過同佢discuss後,我由得佢自己選,佢話會繼續學violin,唔學piano。

原帖由 bchi 於 10-6-25 11:51 發表

發表於 10-6-25 15:53 |顯示全部帖子
cog,

原來你自己都係一位鋼琴老師, 咁你可以自己教啦, 你點解唔全職教琴啊, 又唔洗交稅, 好發架.

另我好想知你今年會幫小朋友報邊幾間呢 ? 點解你會咁buy lmc 呢 ?

whitepine,

係lu.... 最怕佢地學咁多野, 冇一樣係佢鍾意, 所以你咁做好好啊. 希望佢劏雞劏出個未來

好在我地個琴係契媽以前彈,現在送左比我地, 佢有一日話唔學, 我都冇咁慘, 我個仔話過比我聽佢好想學跆拳道, 九月開始, 我帶比教練望下睇下收唔收佢先. kekeke
何文田街坊福利會永久人字拖榮譽會員

發表於 10-6-25 16:55 |顯示全部帖子
whitepine,
Violin isn't easy to learn in my mind. even for grade 8 candidates, they might not project nice sound! so, your son isn't that bad already! :)
I agree that you should allow him to choose what he wants to learn. Learning music should be a kind of enjoyment.

原帖由 Whitepine 於 10-6-25 15:31 發表
我仔學緊violin,佢都學左大約兩年,最近終於拉到一首歌唔似"劏鶏"啦??

佢之前都有學piano,不過後來佢無心機學,經過同佢discuss後,我由得佢自己選,佢話會繼續學violin,唔學piano。

發表於 10-6-25 17:03 |顯示全部帖子
bchi,
I am a private piano teacher but I don't earn that much while my students number is limited.
I also have another job relates to music exam. It is an interesting job. :)

I like LMC because it is an English school with a lower price. I studied and taught in PLK schools so I have better sense of belonging to its education service. I suppose it would provide a warm learning environment to students while it is not that big as well.
Why do you like LMC too?? Any opinion about that? Any suggestion??
Other than LMC, I would apply for some other schools as well, such as TSL, SMCESPS, KTS and so on. I guess I would not apply for too many schools. That's why we should expect having no offers first. :(  

my daughter wants to learn fighting too! haha.. she is not a typical girl!

原帖由 bchi 於 10-6-25 15:53 發表
cog,

原來你自己都係一位鋼琴老師, 咁你可以自己教啦, 你點解唔全職教琴啊, 又唔洗交稅, 好發架.

另我好想知你今年會幫小朋友報邊幾間呢 ? 點解你會咁buy lmc 呢 ?

whitepine,

係lu.... 最怕佢地學咁多野, 冇 ...

[ 本帖最後由 cpcog 於 10-6-25 19:03 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-26 10:07 |顯示全部帖子
Agree.

I am a bit surprised my son insists learning violin instead of piano. Playing violin needs more time to practise to make the right notes, compared with playing piano.

Anyway, as long as he enjoys himself playing violin, I fully support him. (Even though I like piano more).

原帖由 cpcog 於 10-6-25 16:55 發表
whitepine,
Violin isn't easy to learn in my mind. even for grade 8 candidates, they might not project nice sound! so, your son isn't that bad already! :)
I agree that you should allow him to choose w ...

發表於 10-6-26 22:47 |顯示全部帖子
You should be happy if your son insists to learn somethings by himself. :) He would be a great violinist!! :)

原帖由 Whitepine 於 10-6-26 10:07 發表
Agree.

I am a bit surprised my son insists learning violin instead of piano. Playing violin needs more time to practise to make the right notes, compared with playing piano.

Anyway, as long as he en ...

發表於 10-6-28 15:14 |顯示全部帖子
whitepine,

你個仔一定係一位好定的小朋友喇. 因為初時我都想比我個仔學小提琴架, 但老師話... 要佢好定好定架喎. 好專注架喎. 我同老公都即話, 咁佢一定冇份喇 :;pppp:
何文田街坊福利會永久人字拖榮譽會員

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-29 15:39 |顯示全部帖子
bchi,

其實我個仔都坐唔定架,又好容易分心。難得佢鍾意小提琴,訓練下佢定D專心D。

原帖由 bchi 於 10-6-28 15:14 發表
whitepine,

你個仔一定係一位好定的小朋友喇. 因為初時我都想比我個仔學小提琴架, 但老師話... 要佢好定好定架喎. 好專注架喎. 我同老公都即話, 咁佢一定冇份喇 :;pppp: ...