發新帖
查看: 4558|回覆: 12
go

N1選明慧(太子)或宣美(美孚)

發表於 10-7-4 02:55 |顯示全部帖子
2間都收了我的小朋友但我不知怎樣選擇請你們比意見
1)明慧是新分校,所以擔心師資,校長和團隊合作關係,怕老師太新等。。。。

發表於 10-7-5 16:07 |顯示全部帖子
上星期六都同C6,囡囡去左明慧interview, 但未交留位費, 我都考慮緊好唔好比囡囡讀呢間, 因有聽過有個家長話佢地商業味重, 而且新校我唔知d老師會唔會太fresh冇咩exp.

發表於 10-7-5 16:44 |顯示全部帖子
My noy got accepted as well ... actually, I think they accept every kid ....

Still havent decide to study or not. In terms of commercial ... I think every private KG is commercial la .. hehee

發表於 10-7-5 16:58 |顯示全部帖子
商業就緊呀...不過就係唔想佢商業得連我地都覺得佢勁商業丫麻...嘻嘻....
係囉..我都覺得佢好似係因新分校開...所以咩人入去in佢都會收呀....同埋新分校又唔知佢地d老師質素點...唔想囡囡做白老鼠麻.

原帖由 babyakambm 於 10-7-5 16:44 發表
My noy got accepted as well ... actually, I think they accept every kid ....

Still havent decide to study or not. In terms of commercial ... I think every private KG is commercial la .. hehee

發表於 10-7-6 14:38 |顯示全部帖子
can you share the information of 太子明慧? e.g. school fee, teaching time, PTH, NET.  Many thanks.

發表於 10-7-6 15:50 |顯示全部帖子
見佢仲裝修緊, 幾時開學? 點解會選擇明慧?
新校會吾會反而經營得嚴謹D呢? 要打嚮個名呀?

[ 本帖最後由 bee918 於 10-7-6 16:02 編輯 ]

發表於 10-7-6 17:19 |顯示全部帖子
Why choose Ming Wai > because no choice for small B ... :(   I think this KG is ok gwa ??

原帖由 bee918 於 10-7-6 15:50 發表
見佢仲裝修緊, 幾時開學? 點解會選擇明慧?
新校會吾會反而經營得嚴謹D呢? 要打嚮個名呀?

發表於 10-7-6 18:40 |顯示全部帖子
i chose Kowloon Tong 英藝... 'cos the environment looks better

I think both 英藝 amd Ming Wai are similar... commercial lor.

原帖由 babyakambm 於 10-7-6 17:19 發表
Why choose Ming Wai > because no choice for small B ... :(   I think this KG is ok gwa ??

發表於 10-7-7 10:53 |顯示全部帖子
Is Zenith good?
How much they charge ?

原帖由 bee918 於 10-7-6 18:40 發表
i chose Kowloon Tong 英藝... 'cos the environment looks better

I think both 英藝 amd Ming Wai are similar... commercial lor.

發表於 10-7-7 13:04 |顯示全部帖子
First of all, I am not fan of Ming Wai kinder, I will try to change my daughter to another school when K1, but just want to share my views.

My younger daughter is also accepted by Ming Wai Prince Edward.  Ming Wai kinder is introduced by my friend, his son is now studying in North Point branch.  My friend and his wife are both satisfy with Ming Wai so far, his son also enjoys school life very much.  In fact, Ming Wai is over 40yrs in North Point.

I know there is a few comment in BK said Ming Wai North Point is very commercial, but I only find a very few threads talking about this kinder, no other thread saying bad or good thing about it.  Only a very few threads can cause many parents to stay away this kinder?  It's horrible.

For interview, Ming Wai didn't "test" my daughter, the teacher only chatting with me and my husband about the daily life of her and our family background.  I think it's reasonable, only 1.5 yrs, what kind of "performance" she can have.  Of course, it may because it is new in Kowloon side, so not many Kowloon people will apply this new kinder, so Ming Wai will accept those kids who came for interview.

Commercial. How to define a school that commercial?  School fee?  The attitude of teachers?  The amount of guarantee deposit?  Mics. charge?  Please advise.

Again, I am not defending Ming Wai, but I just think that before we comment any school, do we really investigate or analyze throughoutly?  It maybe unfair and heartbreaking to those have chosen the shcool.

發表於 10-7-7 22:25 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# icbb1230 的文章

Agreed with icbb1230. How to measure a kinder is commercial. I think every private kinder is commercial. If you run a kinder or a business, will you want to earn more profit or just for charity? By the way, i regard that price can buy the quality in this market economy (HK).
If I were the Principal of Ming Wai, I would provide good education and modern facilities in the new branch to grant the prestige.
My BB is going to study in this school in the coming Nov although she has another offer.

發表於 10-7-7 22:37 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 11# ameinahor 的文章

同意X2..
香港學校,
唔係非牟利,
就即係牟利啦,
咁牟利本身真係無問題...

牟利也分為物有所值和物非所值,
今年囡囡讀過再告訴大家吧!

發表於 10-7-7 23:19 |顯示全部帖子
Dunno if Zenith is good or not. Same as Ming Wai, it got some good and bad comments. I think the only way to find out is to experience! There is always risk but if I let my bee stay in the current one I might be regret.

"Being commercial" in a sense not necessary means something bad; I believe the owner would do the best to keep pupiles. Above all, we only have 2 choices - commercial or not commercial. It's not fair just to say a "commercial" school is not a good one.

For K1, Zenith full day is about 6K per month + 3K misc charges per season (i.e. 6K per year).

原帖由 babyakambm 於 10-7-7 10:53 發表
Is Zenith good?
How much they charge ?

[ 本帖最後由 bee918 於 10-7-7 23:20 編輯 ]