今日的小一面試

發表於 10-7-7 16:32 |顯示全部帖子
請問有冇人知TOTAL有多少位?

發表於 10-7-7 18:47 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 zzee 於 10-7-7 16:32 發表
請問有冇人知TOTAL有多少位?

今日有面试?有几多人面试呀?

發表於 10-7-7 19:19 |顯示全部帖子
Between 2 to 230pm, I saw 15 kids' names on the list.............

發表於 10-7-7 20:50 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 zzee 於 10-7-7 19:19 發表
Between 2 to 230pm, I saw 15 kids' names on the list.............

Thank you for your information.
When did you send the application letter?
Any seat left?

發表於 10-7-7 22:01 |顯示全部帖子
I sent the application in July.  I think there are quite a no. of girls were interviewed today.   I saw another topic also has ppl got the interview.  My friend who sent the letter to the school in Jan also got the interview today.  For how many seats are left, I don't know leh...............

發表於 10-7-8 00:52 |顯示全部帖子
請問是校長in小朋友, or老師in ? 問了什麼問題呢?

發表於 10-7-8 01:59 |顯示全部帖子
The principal did it.  According to my girl's descriptions, she told me that the questions asked were:
- What is your name? Write down your name here.
- How many pencils are there on the desk? (Ten were put there, all four girls answered at the same time)
- 你會讀邊間小學? (Because all girls have been allocated to a primary school already in July)

The thing that I don't understand was why the primary school u were going was asked?  If someone said that , let's say, St Paul Co edu, do u think the principal ll have preference to that girl since she is brilliant enough to get a seat in Co edu?

發表於 10-7-8 02:05 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# zzee 的文章

thanks for yr reply.

<All four girls> do u mean they are group interview instead of one by one ?

發表於 10-7-8 03:25 |顯示全部帖子
yes, four in a group.  I think it's the same format as the kindergarten interview.
原帖由 smsss 於 10-7-8 02:05 發表
thanks for yr reply.

do u mean they are group interview instead of one by one ?

發表於 10-7-8 10:42 |顯示全部帖子
It's a group interview, with 5 ppl in each group.
I saw that there are interview sessions on 2:30,  2:45, 3:00

The interview is conducted by the principle.

[ 本帖最後由 little_pama 於 10-7-8 11:08 編輯 ]

發表於 10-7-8 17:25 |顯示全部帖子
Is there anybodys know how many seats to fill up?  What's the point that they suddently interview so many children?!

原帖由 little_pama 於 10-7-8 10:42 發表
It's a group interview, with 5 ppl in each group.
I saw that there are interview sessions on 2:30,  2:45, 3:00

The interview is conducted by the principle.

發表於 10-7-8 17:35 |顯示全部帖子
Hi

Anybody knows why they suddently having interviews yesterday and today for so many childrens.  Are this year seats not yet filled up?  Do they normally have interviews that late in July?  How about last year?

People who had interviews in Jan and on the waiting list, do they have offer yet?

It seems they interviews quite a lot of interviewees yesterday and today.  Anybody will be interview tomorrow?

Thanks

原帖由 AugSun 於 10-7-8 17:25 發表
Is there anybodys know how many seats to fill up?  What's the point that they suddently interview so many children?!

發表於 10-7-9 00:03 |顯示全部帖子
The school should have interviews on Tue as well.  My friend received a call on Mon and told her to attend the interview on Tue.  But she couldn't make it since her girl ll have her grad ceremony on Tue.  Then the school told her to come on Wed instead.  So my friend and I guess that there should be interviews on Tue as well.

發表於 10-7-9 10:22 |顯示全部帖子
So, if they started on Tue, every day around 40 interviewees, so until Friday (let's guess), there may be around 160 interviewees.  Are they really have that many seats which need to be filled up??????

This doesn't look like is their normal practise?

Anybody can help?

Thanks

原帖由 zzee 於 10-7-9 00:03 發表
The school should have interviews on Tue as well.  My friend received a call on Mon and told her to attend the interview on Tue.  But she couldn't make it since her girl ll have her grad ceremony on T ...

發表於 10-7-9 23:02 |顯示全部帖子
If anyone has the gd news, pls share.  Don't want to keep thinking that there is still hope...........

發表於 10-7-9 23:38 |顯示全部帖子
me too.  I think I hv no hope, but I still hoping....

發表於 10-7-10 02:37 |顯示全部帖子
I hate the feeling of waiting............. Since 09 Sept, kept going to DSS and private school interviews, then waited for calls/internet accounment/letters for 2-in/rejection/waiting list/acceptance, then disappointed for so many times...... I always tell myself to let go and make up some excuses to comfort myself.........

This year makes my daughter and me think that "Are we really that bad?"............
Sorry, just 借個位呻吓........
原帖由 smsss 於 10-7-9 23:38 發表
me too.  I think I hv no hope, but I still hoping....

發表於 10-7-10 12:09 |顯示全部帖子
exactly the same feeling with you, and cried for so many times.  But one thing I am sure is that, my girl is not bad at all.  So if we already hv an offer which is not bad, don't be sad anymore because I don't want to make my daughter sad too.  

And so do you ar!!

發表於 10-7-11 07:16 |顯示全部帖子
SPC only offers about 200 P1 seats, all seats should be almost occupied by girls from SPK & SPN.  Unless a lot of SPK & SPN girls didn't show up in the registration day, otherwise, there shouldn't be  many seats to be filled.  

In the past few years, they only accept a few knock door seats given up by SPK & SPN girls.  I agree this year seem strange that they interviewed so many girls.  I learned from other posts in BK that there are 8 waiting lists in SPN and some in SPK but no one know the exact numbers.  Maybe  SPC consider to release some seats to outsider.  Assuming 8 waiting lists from SPK. There will be 16 seats for 160 candidates.  It's very competitive as well.  You're so lucky to get into the interview.  I have so many friends who sent the letters on Sep last year till June this year.  Only 1 of them could get into the interview.  Anyway, good luck to you.

原帖由 AugSun 於 10-7-9 10:22 發表
So, if they started on Tue, every day around 40 interviewees, so until Friday (let's guess), there may be around 160 interviewees.  Are they really have that many seats which need to be filled up????? ...