密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 中學交流 中華基金中學交流區
查看: 186713|回覆: 574
go

中華基金中學交流區  

發表於 10-7-23 23:01 |顯示全部帖子
很奇怪為何教育王國有「小學一覽」區,而沒有「中學一覽」區呢?只好在此開個交流區,因為在「升中派位」區得不到同學的回應。

小女剛被派進中基,所以很希望了解學校多一點。例如校規是否真的很嚴?課程是否很深?是活動教學嗎?十分期望家長和同學的分享!

發表於 10-7-27 13:52 |顯示全部帖子
[Hi, Loyanmei,

我個女今年升小六, 我都好想她入中華基金中學, 請問, 你個女是政府派位嗎 ? 還是自己考入去 ? 這間學學是不是收成績好的學生呢 ? 我個女成績主科C Grade, 是不是不收呢? 可不可以給我貼試才容易收生 ? 好心急呀 , ]

發表於 10-7-27 13:57 |顯示全部帖子
If the result is C grade, it seems to be a little difficult to get a seat in the first stage. You may need to put it in first / second place in "lucky draw" as well. Of course, if you have some special skill such as good in sport / music / arts, the chance is higher.

If you like this school, no worries & just go ahead to apply in the first stage & put this in the first place for the "lucky draw"!

原帖由 clw_jun 於 10-7-27 13:52 發表
[Hi, Loyanmei,

我個女今年升小六, 我都好想她入中華基金中學, 請問, 你個女是政府派位嗎 ? 還是自己考入去 ? 這間學學是不是收成績好的學生呢 ? 我個女成績主科C Grade, 是不是不收呢? 可不可以給我貼試才容易收生 ...

發表於 10-7-27 14:04 |顯示全部帖子
Pls see below

原帖由 loyanmei 於 10-7-23 23:01 發表

小女剛被派進中基,所以很希望了解學校多一點。例如
校規是否真的很嚴?
Yes

課程是否很深?
A little hard - they use some books from overseas & hard to compare....

是活動教學嗎
Not really - but there are a number of activities & clubs for the students (highly recommended to join some) ....
In addition, there are some projects (& visits) they need to work together....

發表於 10-7-28 13:58 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# EDEL 的文章

Dear EDEL,

Your sharing is very useful.  Thanks a lot!

發表於 10-7-28 14:01 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 4# clw_jun 的文章

Hi!clw_jun,

囡囡是經政府派位而入中基的,不過不知是經自行還是大抽獎。很同意Edel的意見,若成績是C級,首輪的自行機會真是很渺茫。在自行面試當日,校方有一個小型的簡介會,校長告訴家長,不論考生有多少,校方只會揀選300個來面試,而最低的要求是成績和操行取B級。所以現階段妳最要緊是取得B級這張自行入場劵。clw_jun,其實我於7月23日20:17在妳開的另外一個topic已曾答覆妳,妳可以去看看。

在大抽獎時妳一定要將中基放於甲乙部的首位。因為大抽獎是先抽第一組別的學生,才抽第二組別。若妳認為中基是妳囡囡必讀的學校,那麼我建議妳在甲部的第二三志願要留空,否則隨時去了第二或三的志願。其實甲部只佔很少位,今年只有6個,而東區的學生,在乙部今年則有30個位。

若第一二輪未能派到亦不用氣餒,因還有一個叩門位。個人覺得中基是比較重視學業成績的。在升中結果公佈後,我很愕然,因為小女有兩個同學有相當的特異功能,但竟然不在入選之列,但兩人最終都順利叩入。所以我相信中基在首輪是想將學業成績最好的囊括,而將成績稍遜而擁有特異功能的學生留待於叩門階段才取錄。

唔好意思,現在很忙,遲些有空再與妳分享吧。

發表於 10-7-29 14:24 |顯示全部帖子
clw_jun,

Agree what loyanmei mentioned here.

If you are in band one, it is higher chance to get into this school if you put in the 1st place for the "lucky draw". As my understanding, a no. of band one students would like to select this.... but not in the 1st place. With the short history of this school (only ten years), most band one students would select this for "safety purpose" only - they will choose the top band one school with longer history (because the chance is the same in lucky draw) if they are aggressive.....

Anyway, if you really like this, please go ahead & apply this. Without trials, you will never get a seat. Right ?! :)

原帖由 loyanmei 於 10-7-28 14:01 發表
Hi!clw_jun,

囡囡是經政府派位而入中基的,不過不知是經自行還是大抽獎。很同意Edel的意見,若成績是C級,首輪的自行機會真是很渺茫。在自行面試當日,校方有一個小型的簡介會,校長告訴家長,不論考生有多少,校方只會揀選300個來 ...

發表於 10-7-31 21:13 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 clw_jun 於 10-7-27 13:52 發表
[Hi, Loyanmei,

我個女今年升小六, 我都好想她入中華基金中學, 請問, 你個女是政府派位嗎 ? 還是自己考入去 ? 這間學學是不是收成績好的學生呢 ? 我個女成績主科C Grade, 是不是不收呢? 可不可以給我貼試才容易收生 ...

Hiclw_jun

同意EDEL所說,band1的學生大多選一些歷史悠久及傳統的英中,例如在東區,他們大多會放庇利羅士、張祝珊、中國婦女會等在首位,所以若妳囡囡由現在開始發力,幸運地能晉身入band1尾,那麼入讀中基的機會便很大(因大抽獎band1頭和Band1尾是沒有分別的)

假如她已盡力但仍不能入band1條隊,那仍可博,因為band1的學生在自行階段已走了部份,另部份又揀了傳統英中,再一部份人抗拒需要交學費,最重要的是中基在東區乙部有30個位。但如果妳囡囡是屬於其他區,而又肯定是band2的學生,那便有點冒險,因其他三個區各只可分得8個位。

其實填大抽獎張表很需要策略和要小心。每年12月左右有很多升中講座,例如星島及明報舉辦的相當值得聽,不要錯過呀!另外在升中派位區己置頂有個「Khmama升中資料下載區」是一個極度有參考價值的資料庫,有很多分析數據及升中資料,多忙都要看呀!

發表於 10-8-3 08:56 |顯示全部帖子

Thank you so much !!!

[Hi, Loyamei, 真的謝謝您 , 非常詳盡呀, 媽咪. ]原帖由 loyanmei 於 10-7-31 21:13 發表

Hi!clw_jun,

同意EDEL所說,band1的學生大多選一些歷史悠久及傳統的英中,例如在東區,他們大多會放庇利羅士、張祝珊、中國婦女會等在首位,所以若妳囡囡由現在開始發力,幸運地能晉身入band1尾,那麼入讀中基的機會便很大(因 ... [/quote]

發表於 10-8-6 15:20 |顯示全部帖子
I believe you have already checked the S1 class list. Right?

Is your girl ready to start the orientation week next Monday? Hopefully your girl will enjoy it :)

原帖由 loyanmei 於 10-7-23 23:01 發表

小女剛被派進中基,所以很希望了解學校多一點。例如校規是否真的很嚴?課程是否很深?是活動教學嗎 ...

發表於 10-8-7 09:05 |顯示全部帖子
[quote]原帖由 EDEL 於 10-8-6 15:20 發表

Is your girl ready to start the orientation week next Monday? Hopefully your girl will enjoy it :)

Dear EDEL,

I have already checked the S1 class list.  Thanks God!  My daughter's result is not too bad.

She is ready to take the bridging course next Monday.  She loves CFSS very much, so I think she will enjoy it.  Thanks for your concern.

I view the website of CFSS every day in order to see the results of HKCEE 2010, but she has not posted on it yet.  Do you know the result?

發表於 10-8-7 11:48 |顯示全部帖子
I checked it as well. As noted, the result for A-Level seems to be not good enough if we compare it to the one from last year. I can remember there is a longer list for the outstanding result for A-Level exams.

However, this is just a list for the outstanding ones with more credits. I believe the students may do very well in all subjects (with B & C). The all round education to all students is more important than the outstanding results from a small group. Right?

I believe we will see the outstanding list for HKCEE very soon as they always update the website.     

原帖由 loyanmei 於 10-8-7 09:05 發表
[quote]原帖由 EDEL 於 10-8-6 15:20 發表

Is your girl ready to start the orientation w ...

發表於 10-8-10 20:03 |顯示全部帖子
Dear EDEL,

The result for HKCEE 2010 has just been posted on the school website.  The result is quite good.  You're right, the all round education to all students is more important than the outstanding results from a small group.

Congratulation to the students who got excellent results in the A-Level and HKCEE 2010!!!

原帖由 EDEL 於 10-8-7 11:48 發表
I checked it as well. As noted, the result for A-Level seems to be not good enough if we compare it to the one from last year. I can remember there is a longer list for the outstanding result for A-Le ...

發表於 10-8-10 22:22 |顯示全部帖子
I can also see the list (included the results from HKCEE as well).

The top one from HKCEE can get 7As & 2Bs.... Well! Excellent!

原帖由 loyanmei 於 10-8-10 20:03 發表
Dear EDEL,

The result for HKCEE 2010 has just been posted on the school website.  The result is quite good.  You're right, the all round education to all students is more important than the outstandi ...

發表於 10-8-11 08:38 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Edel and Loyamei,
Agreed with what you said.... CFSS is progressing well. We do hope that our kids will grow with the school happily and prefectly.  BTW, It is happy to learn that the credit rate of core subjects like English is over 56%, maths over 61% and Add. maths 66%... my sons love Maths and Science very much! KEEP IT UP!
Cheers

發表於 10-9-9 22:58 |顯示全部帖子
The new school year has already been started for over a week. How are your boys / girls doing so far after the summer holidays?

Cheers :)

發表於 11-7-7 17:43 |顯示全部帖子

2011新中一生

My son is just assigned to study in CFSS. He is very happy, but I prefer to study SKH TSK. Please advise which one is better.

發表於 11-9-10 20:36 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 loyanmei 於 10-7-28 14:01 發表
Hi!clw_jun,

在大抽獎時妳一定要將中基放於甲乙部的首位。因為大抽獎是先抽第一組別的學生,才抽第二組別。若妳認為中基是妳囡囡必讀的學校,那麼我建議妳在甲部的第二三志願要留空,否則隨時去了第二或三的志願。其實甲部只佔很少位,今年只有6個,而東區的學生,在乙部今年則有30個位

我有一個疑問.....請各位幫忙.....

如果經統一派位....派入中華基金....又是否需要交學費...???

發表於 11-9-17 23:27 |顯示全部帖子
Hi! Caryfox,

無論經任何途徑入讀中基都需要交學費的。不過,校方公佈於2012/13年度開始將會全面自行收取中一新生,不再參加教育局的統一派位。

詳情請瀏覽中基的網頁 http://www.cfss.edu.hk/pdf/s1Admission1213.pdf

原帖由 caryfox 於 11-9-10 20:36 發表

我有一個疑問.....請各位幫忙.....

如果經統一派位....派入中華基金....又是否需要交學費...???

醒目開學勳章

發表於 11-9-26 00:59 |顯示全部帖子
剛過去的星期六,學校舉行了中一收生簡介會。
參觀後感:學校的強項,似乎係Project-based subjects和對中草藥的研究,另外還有新投放資源的電腦動畫和電視製作。學科來講,中、英、數和中史優秀,公開試成績驕人。

運動方面,好似有女子乒球和男子軟式排球比較有點成績。

另外,由於校董會脈的關係,經常會有政經界重量級人物到校演講。而考察、交流團就以內地為主(因為辦學團體和內地關係良好,安排完善),也有到其他如新加坡、澳洲等。

抱歉因只匆匆參觀了一小時,唔知我的理解有冇錯誤?請指正!

[ 本帖最後由 Derdad 於 11-9-26 01:00 編輯 ]

點評

AaAma    發表於 19-10-28 10:33
Best wish,
(\~~/)           天下間沒有不受教的孩子,
(='.'=)           只有不懂教的父母。
(") (")~~O Derdad