用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 Interview 咗2間, 情况好似不妙.....
查看: 9771|回覆: 56
go

Interview 咗2間, 情况好似不妙..... [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-15 19:15 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Interview 咗2間, 情况好似不妙....

I originally target to apply for not more than 10 DSS/private schools, however, after the 2 interviews, I am really worried that my child will get no offer..... should I apply more?  Really frustrated !
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-9-15 19:31 |只看該作者
Don't worry too much as yet.  Your child probably needs some time to "warm up" and be familiar with the interview environment.  

Sometimes children perform in interviews better than you think.  If you worry too much, it will give your child a lot of pressure and it will affect his/her performance in interviews.  The most important thing is to let the child feel relaxed when he/she goes into the interview room.

Just relax and try to find out what you think can be improved, and try to practise more of those things.
原帖由 peipeiwong 於 10-9-15 19:15 發表

I originally target to apply for not more than 10 DSS/private schools, however, after the 2 interviews, I am really worried that my child will get no offer..... shou ...

3#
發表於 10-9-15 19:31 |只看該作者
我都有同感,好擔心,怕冇學校收。

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 10-9-15 19:57 |只看該作者
我仲驚過你, 我阿仔in左2間, 佢話有問題唔識答, 淨係粒聲唔出咁望住個老師.......
佢講返比我知o個陣好唔開心, 我安慰佢話下次再努力啦, 總之唔好驚就得架啦~~

5#
發表於 10-9-15 20:08 |只看該作者
攪到我都神經緊張,每日睇住月曆做人。久唔久到呢到睇下;久唔久又諗下,自己咩野做得唔好。整到個人好殘。

6#
發表於 10-9-15 20:20 |只看該作者
各位媽咪請留意, 小一入學是一個很漫很艱辛的遊戲. 要自行, 統一, 扣門, 考直資私校通盤考慮.  事實上, 考直資私校真的會全軍覆歿.  辛苦啲都要考多幾間.

7#
發表於 10-9-15 21:19 |只看該作者
same same~ 間間的 submit date 都唔同. 真係好怕會miss左.....

我老公同我講, 盡左力就算,入唔到top school, 就聽天由命 (大抽獎) 點都有書讀~!! 入到一間唔係太差的小學, 加以栽培, p.2 再try

原帖由 steve666 於 15-9-2010 08:08 PM 發表
攪到我都神經緊張,每日睇住月曆做人。久唔久到呢到睇下;久唔久又諗下,自己咩野做得唔好。整到個人好殘。

8#
發表於 10-9-15 22:16 |只看該作者
Exactly my feeling!! ><
So, I might apply for more than planned as well.

I originally target to apply for not more than 10 DSS/private schools, however, after the 2 interviews, I am really worried that my child will get no offer..... shou ...

9#
發表於 10-9-15 23:24 |只看該作者
你地d形容詞真係好.....衣家d心情七上八落, 返工滿腦都係小學.  真係好大壓力.

10#
發表於 10-9-15 23:33 |只看該作者
其實why 覺得小朋友考唔到呢? 因為我地都唔知佢地係入面做過d 咩, 而且小朋友其實都好細, 肯入去已好大膽, 而且間間學校收生標準都好唔同, 可能答晒都唔收, 又可能曳樣都好多名校收. 驚唔到太多, 家長同小朋友盡左力就算.
我都好努力說服自己唔好驚太多. 天總有安排.

11#
發表於 10-9-16 00:09 |只看該作者
God will have his plan!  

I went through the whole process a year ago.  All the DSS and private schools my daughter apply were either unsuccessful or on waiting list only except my alma mater. (i.e. connection with the school is very important).  

Now, my daughter is studying happily in the school I applied during the 1st round of the allocation.  

Some private school call me for a second interview in June after the 2nd allocation results announced.  Don't be frustrated if your child don't get a place now.  May be you will get a good school in the public allocation.

12#
發表於 10-9-16 01:05 |只看該作者
請問邊兩間? 咁快IN左?

13#
發表於 10-9-16 04:07 |只看該作者
1)過來人經驗,這是一漫長戰鬥,不要灰心。
2)小朋友沒有面試觀念,參加面試班真的有用,小朋友唔會突然識得面試,經驗之談。

14#
發表於 10-9-16 06:13 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

15#
發表於 10-9-16 07:33 |只看該作者
我也贊成多考幾家直資/私校,不過真的要適可而止,亦要有策略,因為如果考得太多:

1 面試會撞期,大部份學校不會讓你改時間或日期。
2 小朋友是否可以應付--就算面試沒有撞期,也可能連續幾天甚至同一天上下午均要面試,對小朋友來說是很吃力的。

我也會擔心小兒沒有學位,不過亦不忍他為面試要每天奔波。
原帖由 yhk329 於 10-9-16 06:13 發表

就算報直資私校都係有策略的
全部只攻個d幾千人申請的
如果唔係好smart,真係會全軍覆末

舊年我自知小朋友唔係讀最top學校的材料
只係報左幾間一線尾的直資私校
結果報四間都有三間得
大家最緊要係量力而為
大人同 ...

16#
發表於 10-9-16 10:42 |只看該作者
原帖由 愚人 於 10-9-15 23:33 發表
其實why 覺得小朋友考唔到呢? 因為我地都唔知佢地係入面做過d 咩, 而且小朋友其實都好細, 肯入去已好大膽, 而且間間學校收生標準都好唔同, 可能答晒都唔收, 又可能曳樣都好多名校收. 驚唔到太多, 家長同小朋友盡左力 ...

I believe my child is smart but just in front of us (may be the same case for many other childred), when he is facing teachers or other parents (or strangers), he is so shy and tends not to answer questions.  He is improving and we are glad about his progress, but his responsiveness is still slow, which seems to be not as smart as others.

Understand we should not compare our child with others, but the fact is he is "competing" with other children to get a place.  We are not pushing but just worried he couldn't get a good offer.

17#
發表於 10-9-16 10:54 |只看該作者
我個仔都係同你個仔一樣, 答問題好慢, 本身都係怕羞. 因為我比佢apply 過mock interview, 有vcd 比過我睇返佢o既表現. 我就知佢o既問題,  就係少左d 笑容, 答得慢左dd, 之後我就同佢講要笑多d 同答快少少, 我知佢都有進步, 但有時入去面試有d 問題大人都要諗多陣, 何況咁細o既小朋友, 最緊要佢地有嘗試答, 有條理, 啖定就可以.
我地已經盡左好大o既努力, 真係要睇佢地o既表現喇. 我地都控制唔到. 唯有諗多幾個策略去應付突發性o既意外. 盡力去減低我地o既失望, 有心理準備去調低我地o既底線去接受命運, 先可以應付漫長o既心理戰.

原帖由 peipeiwong 於 10-9-16 10:42 發表

I believe my child is smart but just in front of us (may be the same case for many other childred), when he is facing teachers or other parents (or strangers), he is so shy and tends not to answer q ...

18#
發表於 10-9-16 11:04 |只看該作者
大家加油, 其實我覺得
大家來得這裡, 有心為小朋友前途著想, 已經贏了
就算到最後入唔好心目中的學校, 不用灰心, 你一定是比其他人會教自己的小朋友
人始終有高底, 做好自己過到自己就應該開心一些

19#
發表於 10-9-16 11:28 |只看該作者
Dear peipeiwong and parents,

Pls take it easy!  It may not be as worse as you have thought.  

And more importantly, pls do NOT tell the interview result to your little one immediately it is known.  A friend of mine told me that her daughter did not want to attend a school interview after she learned of the result of the previous school interview ("on waiting list").  Even for my son who has been offered a place by a DSS, I have not told him about that because there is just no need for him to know it at this stage.  Actually, upon receipt of the offer letter last month, he kept asking what the letter was about (b'cos he recognised the school name on the envelope which was addressed to him).  We did not show him the letter and just told him that the school principal appraised him of his good performance at the school interview, but it would take some time to process the application.  Then my son did not ask about it any more.  So my advice is: keep it to yourselves and don't tell your kid the results of school interviews at this stage, and in the meantime, keep on boosting his/her confidence to attend the coming interviews.

Remember, your pressure, worries and anxiety of any sort will be felt by your kids.  So pls sit back and relax.  God will make a way where there seems to be no way.

cornelius

20#
發表於 10-9-16 11:40 |只看該作者
Very agree, what I have done in this moment. My kid always asked me which school she will go in P1, but my answer is "I Don't know yet, so please do better in the future interview"

原帖由 cornelius 於 10-9-16 11:28 發表
Dear peipeiwong and parents,

Pls take it easy!  It may not be as worse as you have thought.  

And more importantly, pls do NOT tell the interview result to your little one immediately it is known.   ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題