搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖瑪加利男女英文中小學 SMCCESPS 2010-11 P.1 List on 1st posting
發新帖
查看: 16421|回覆: 4
go

SMCCESPS 2010-11 P.1 List on 1st posting [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-8-13 10:42 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, my daughter Jocelyn is in G2. For English & LE G2, for Chinese G3, Maths G1, 德社.

2#
發表於 10-9-8 16:15 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all P1Maths G1 parents,

According to the e-homework post, today's maths G1 workwork is TB (textbook) P.4-6. What does it mean? I check one of other group's parent, she said only do classwork learning P1. Please confirm.

thanks,
cylokmum

3#
發表於 10-9-13 18:16 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Laputa,
Please add my daughter Jocelyn:
11. cylokmum(Jocelyn)G2 Chi3; Eng2; Maths1; LE2

Hi Carmankmm & wingwingchu,
I think Jocelyn is sitting the same table with Darren & Hazel. So far she enjoys her school life. BTW, have you collected all the books from Ling Kee, I'm still waiting for maths 1c,1d and their workbooks.

regards,
cylokmum

4#
發表於 10-10-28 16:45 |顯示全部帖子
Hi wingwingchu,

I also filled in the order form, but today I directly go to Golden Dragon during lunch time to buy the winter uniform. The staff can find the order form and allow me to pick up the winter uniform immediately.  If you don't want to wait like me, let's go to the shop directly.

I haven't heard that there will be Spanish quiz next Mon. Let me check with Jocelyn and other P1G2 parents......

regards,
cylokmum

5#
發表於 10-10-28 16:46 |顯示全部帖子
Hi wingwingchu,

I also filled in the order form, but today I directly go to Golden Dragon during lunch time to buy the winter uniform. The staff can find the order form and allow me to pick up the winter uniform immediately.  If you don't want to wait like me, let's go to the shop directly.

I haven't heard that there will be Spanish quiz next Mon. Let me check with Jocelyn and other P1G2 parents......

regards,
cylokmum
‹ 上一主題|下一主題