密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 請大家比比意見, 維記定蘇浙?
發新帖
查看: 2878|回覆: 14
go

請大家比比意見, 維記定蘇浙?

發表於 11-3-23 12:46 |顯示全部帖子
姐姐讀緊維記英普, 妹妹PN考到蘇浙同維記, 兩姐妹一齊讀維記定妹妹自己讀蘇淅?

發表於 11-3-23 13:16 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# lymchau 的文章

i will choose 蘇淅 as she can learn Mandrain and Eng even in PN. Are u getting AM offer for 蘇淅? i like that school very much but unluckily my bb didn't get the offer

發表於 11-3-23 13:27 |顯示全部帖子
aiya...... all PM offer. Mine is 0509, not a big girl and hardly to get AM offer!

發表於 11-3-23 13:37 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# lymchau 的文章

still good ...at least can get into that school. Mine is Aug :(

發表於 11-3-23 14:29 |顯示全部帖子
Is your elder daughter studying AM or PM class in Victoria?

If both of your daughters are studying PM class, I would choose Victoria.

But I understand that 蘇浙 is more difficult to get in.

發表於 11-3-23 14:46 |顯示全部帖子
same school is better for the sisters.....and victoria and KCS is both good

發表於 11-3-23 14:47 |顯示全部帖子
Both are PM, Putonghua/English is only available in PM.  My parents keep shouting me why to let the elder girl to study PM class.

If I take Vic, they are in different Vic, elder one in LK, younger one in MK.  Actually I am planning to get my younger to CWB which would help my little son to get in as well....... now no hope lor!

Everyone say KCS is good.  Is it really good?

發表於 11-3-23 15:13 |顯示全部帖子
我想知你屋企係咪有人講PTH?所以個女入到英普班??

原帖由 lymchau 於 11-3-23 12:46 發表
姐姐讀緊維記英普, 妹妹PN考到蘇浙同維記, 兩姐妹一齊讀維記定妹妹自己讀蘇淅?

發表於 11-3-23 15:38 |顯示全部帖子
No ar! We all speak Cantonese mainly.  But I can speak Putonghua as I was working in Shanghai for 4 years.

My elder one was studying PN in Vic and I applied P/E for her in K1.  But you have to accept she knows nothing for half year.  After half year, she can fully understand what you talk, but she is not good at answering you question, just using simple words, i.e i don't like...... I don't want. But you can see her progress!

As I know 1/3 of her classmates like her, come from Cantonese family.

發表於 11-3-23 19:29 |顯示全部帖子
so, you tick the home language - pth and english in the questionnaire?

becos the circular that Vic gave to all parents during interview day said they won't consider kids whose home language is not PTH, is that true?

原帖由 lymchau 於 11-3-23 15:38 發表
No ar! We all speak Cantonese mainly.  But I can speak Putonghua as I was working in Shanghai for 4 years.

My elder one was studying PN in Vic and I applied P/E for her in K1.  But you have to accept ...

發表於 11-3-24 09:31 |顯示全部帖子
K1 is different from PN.

When u get into PN, you can apply P/E for K1 but the final decision would be given to the school. Mine case is they allow my elder girl to study P/E in K1.

Actually both of my kids had been studied in TT for a year before PN, so both can understand Putonghua.

發表於 11-5-31 18:54 |顯示全部帖子
Really?  May I ask, 蘇浙 is really more difficult to get in?  I am also indecisive between 蘇浙 and Victoria.  Please comment.  Thanks a lot!

原帖由 AdrianChowB 於 11-3-23 14:29 發表
Is your elder daughter studying AM or PM class in Victoria?

If both of your daughters are studying PM class, I would choose Victoria.

But I understand that 蘇浙 is more difficult to get in.

發表於 11-6-1 12:43 |顯示全部帖子
i will choose KCS especially of you are targeting local school later on.
and kornhill branch of VIC is not the best branch of vic.

發表於 11-6-3 01:00 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 11# lymchau 的文章

may i know which TT your kids studying before? were they in PG class or PN class?

發表於 11-6-3 14:08 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 suzanlai 於 11-6-3 01:00 發表
may i know which TT your kids studying before? were they in PG class or PN class?

My younger daughter has been studied playgroup in TT (Braemar Hill) for 9 months since 1 year old and then changed to Victoria (Upper Kornhill) for 7 months until now (let her try different playgroup).  

I think the course structure is good in TT, very busy and making your kids busy to try these and these.  My girl liking drawing and singing the songs.  Both her teachers are good, especially Ms. Shelly (PTH) one.  

Her younger brother will study TT tomorrow (1 year old and is his birthday as well) and I requested him to sit in the classes with same teachers.  (One more hints, I tried to attend other teacher's class, but not all are good, some are bad and boring!)

Please understand both kids and parents need time to learn, I give my kid and myself half year time even you don't see much progress after 1 to 2 months, but once they know how to express themselves, you can feel how they learnt at school.

When we made an interview in KCS, my girl raised her hand when the teacher called her name in PTH, it made the teacher so surprised.

Even now, she like drawing and the teacher in Victoria is also surprised her hand drawing and that what she learnt from TT.