搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 Accessing iparents on non-IE internet browser
發新帖
查看: 1438|回覆: 3
go

Accessing iparents on non-IE internet browser

發表於 11-5-14 19:44 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Ian,

Except Internet Explorer, other browsers like Safari on iPhone cannot access iparents.  The result is:
http://www.shck.edu.hk/iparents/browser_fail.html

I believe it's quite inconvenience for many parents who want to check school notice from time to time.  Are you able to check with the school IT if this could be enhanced?

Thanks a lot!

醒目開學勳章

發表於 11-5-14 23:20 |顯示全部帖子
Hi mansumbb,

The i-parents is a platform which was developed by a company which has ceased operation.  So, there are no ways to enhance it anymore.  It was built at a time where it can only be supported by IE.

The alternative for those who have no computers or those who are unable to install IE, is to request all notices to be sent to parents on paper form.  This request can be made to the office formally.

Another possibility is to acquire a new platform which probably will costs quite a bit.  So hopefully by then can replace this application built many years ago.

btw, personally I don't think your question is an appropriate one to me personally on BK.   I am just a parent like yourself!

Ian

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 11-5-14 23:22 編輯 ]

發表於 11-5-16 11:15 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 2# iantsang 的文章

Hi Ian,

I won't seek your help if I don't know your significant role in the PTA!  Thanks anyway.

醒目開學勳章

發表於 11-5-16 11:35 |顯示全部帖子
Of course I know you know!    but

原帖由 mansumbb 於 11-5-16 11:15 發表
Hi Ian,

I won't seek your help if I don't know your significant role in the PTA!  Thanks anyway.