密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 My difficult decision for the coming Spetember
發新帖
查看: 3462|回覆: 15
go

My difficult decision for the coming Spetember

發表於 11-8-7 16:01 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter has got the offers from both True Light Primary School of Kowloon Tong (private School) and Kowloon Tong Government Primary School (government aided school) for Primary One in the coming September.
Can anyone pls kindly give me valuable opinion for my decision please ?

發表於 11-8-7 22:19 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 4d26jubilee 於 11-8-7 16:01 發表
My daughter has got the offers from both True Light Primary School of Kowloon Tong (private School) and Kowloon Tong Government Primary School (government aided school) for Primary One in the coming S ...

If money is not a consideration, definitely choose Kowloon Tong School (private) because it has a more effective curriculum and better results to secondary schools.

發表於 11-8-7 22:31 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 11-8-7 23:48 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Youma,
Thanks a lot for your good advice.
But the question is that if the money I will spend for the 6 years in True Light Primary (private School) is really worth for the better curriculum and better results to secondary school.
From another angle, if I spend the money which I paid for in private school to e.g. tuition classes whilst I study in Government school, my daughter may still get good results.
Think in most top tier or good primary schools, their students' good results are mainly from the tuition class, good parental support and of course the talent of the students, etc. rather than the school teachers and curriculum.
Please correct me if I get it wrong, as I just want to ensure that I've made a right decision for my daughter. Thanks.

發表於 11-8-8 00:04 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 4# 4d26jubilee 的文章

Hope you would make the right decision, quickly.

And hope parents whose kids have 2 and more offers would make right and quick decision too.  There are still many worrying parents.  Be considerate.

發表於 11-8-8 03:18 |顯示全部帖子
Make a final decision and start to prepare your child's new school stuff.

醒目開學勳章 貢獻勳章

發表於 11-8-8 09:31 |顯示全部帖子
hmm.. 一間聯繫上女校,一間就聯繫上男女校..
我自己喜歡官校架,但私校有私校嘅好處.. 點揀?我覺得你可以問問小朋友,佢鍾意邊間多d,咁就最快揾到答案啦!
恐龍家

發表於 11-8-8 10:19 |顯示全部帖子

發表於 11-8-8 11:43 |顯示全部帖子
個小朋友有能力考到甘多間,反而個家長到八月都無能力去決定讀邊間,考前無心中排位嗎,而家叫人點幫你呢?!?!

盡快放返d位出黎,亦盡快為小朋友準備

發表於 11-8-8 12:19 |顯示全部帖子
I vote Kowloon Tong Government Primary School

發表於 11-8-8 16:24 |顯示全部帖子
To clarify, before getting into the BK here, I have only got the offer from the True Light (private school), and I was just informed by Kowloon Tong Government School last Friday that they have vacancy for my kid who applied in the "knocking doors" stage but failed (most likely that someone have withdrawn the places due to getting better offers). That's why I have to make right and quick decision right now and need to seek your valuable inputs. I think I am very considerate already.

發表於 11-8-8 16:43 |顯示全部帖子
Kowloon Tong Government School.

醒目開學勳章

發表於 11-8-8 17:12 |顯示全部帖子

發表於 11-8-8 18:23 |顯示全部帖子
一早已經有唔錯嘅私校響手都去叩津校,即係呢間私校唔係你首選啦~否則做咩要小朋友咁confused,過曬考小學季節,仲要去叩門,想挑戰自己?!
又或者$$係你最大concern,咁既然津校收咗,就唔使讀私校要俾$$啦~而且專登去得叩門嘅,都係心儀架啦,唔通真係想挑戰自己咩?!
如果$$唔係問題,一間係津,一間係私,唔同教學理念,宗教,聯繫學校又唔同...網絡上其他唔了解你哋嘅人又點知你哋需要呢?
係咪所有人投票話好,你就唔使理阿女鍾唔鍾意;屋企有冇$$;間學校響你心目中係點樣呢?唉...

發表於 11-8-8 21:11 |顯示全部帖子
I have released places at ICQM two weeks ago. Better to release the places for others in need. The school be able to inform others earlier!
Write a "pros" and "cons" table will help you make decision.
KLN Tong Primary School is one of the dream schools of some parents!

發表於 11-8-8 21:45 |顯示全部帖子
Just weigh the following yourself:
1. money
2. Only girls or mixed boys & girls
3. The secondary school you target in future

Good luck & be quick!