教育王國 討論區 資優教育 請問大家覺得x德夫人做評估準嗎
發新帖
查看: 3271|回覆: 14
go

請問大家覺得x德夫人做評估準嗎 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-8-10 11:09 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
請問大家覺得x德夫人做評估準嗎

我朋友的女兒被診斷是adhd/專注失調,但朋友覺得心理學 家大部份只是利用媽咪所說就診斷,因為她覺得女兒沒有adhd証狀,只是都有些少專注差些,而她女兒在room裡面2個小時都無得休息,專注更差些又唔出奇,她囡囡出到黎更說好急和hungry  ,而且她和我說:其實想做呢個智力評估,都唔知自己有冇講得誇咗,例如:說她女成日跑,唔排隊,心急..其實她只是有時唔排隊,又說她老師話唔聽指示,其實又無經常...,大家可以比D意見嗎?因為她擔心會對阿囡有影響!!THANKS
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-8-11 23:16 |只看該作者
其實評估是如何,只可以作為參考或者一個方向.
最重要是針對女兒的問題,對症下藥,只要媽媽唔放棄,抱有正面的態度,一定有方法,有好轉
加油~~

原帖由 ching1117 於 11-8-10 11:09 發表
請問大家覺得x德夫人做評估準嗎

我朋友的女兒被診斷是adhd/專注失調,但朋友覺得心理學 家大部份只是利用媽咪所說就診斷,因為她覺得女兒沒有adhd証狀,只是都有些少專注差些,而她女兒在room裡面2個小時都無得休息,專 ...

3#
發表於 11-8-12 02:19 |只看該作者
多謝回應,朋友決定再去評估呀..出
原帖由 CCHmama 於 11-8-11 23:16 發表
其實評估是如何,只可以作為參考或者一個方向.
最重要是針對女兒的問題,對症下藥,只要媽媽唔放棄,抱有正面的態度,一定有方法,有好轉
加油~~

4#
發表於 11-9-11 13:06 |只看該作者
了解下佢真正既內心性格先都係一個方法~

你可以去呢到睇下佢係咩性格~

http://www.edukids.com.hk/quiz10

5#
發表於 11-9-14 15:44 |只看該作者
Sometimes, they are symptoms, not necessarily the disorder of ADHD. For example, my friend's son was diagnosted as having aututist symptoms at 3 years old, but not "autism", so she got training support from all aspects, the symptoms will subsided and reduced.

I think we should not overrate the diagnosis or underrate the diagnoses given by the doctors or psychologist, as the learning or developmental issues are crucial to the kids, need professional input and careful handling in the developmental process. If handly rightly, the child will be having the right direction of development, but if wrongly helped, the development and learning can be really disastrous, as the the kids have no idea on themselves, but the parents need to face the realities and found out the right ways to assist their kids..

原帖由 ching1117 於 11-8-10 11:09 發表
請問大家覺得x德夫人做評估準嗎

我朋友的女兒被診斷是adhd/專注失調,但朋友覺得心理學 家大部份只是利用媽咪所說就診斷,因為她覺得女兒沒有adhd証狀,只是都有些少專注差些,而她女兒在room裡面2個小時都無得休息,專 ...

6#
發表於 12-2-1 01:53 |只看該作者
回復 motherotk 的帖子

多謝你的回應呀,你的意思是可能是教養問題嗎?想請請教應如何尋找正確的成方法呢,THANKS!

7#
發表於 12-2-2 11:28 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 motherotk 於 12-2-2 11:35 編輯

The doctors I met at Central Kowloon hospital are responsible ones, but my kid was not assessed for ADHD, she went there at 2 years old to see if there was any developmental difficulties, the doctor's attitude and professional knowledge sound to be very good and experienced, better than some of the private ones I met. The doctors met thousands of kids, so their clinical experience helped a lot, they gave me good advices.

However, since this is government run, they have their priority and resounce implication agenda. They tended to not to put too much resources to the "lighter" cases or "middle class" cases, but they will not tell you the agenda.

I have no doubts on their professional knowledge and experiences in diagnosis child developmental issues, however, their government political agenda may undermaine the diagnostic results and they are in the control to how many training resources will be allocate to your child. You need to be smart to understand and handle this point. This is not happening in this department, but everwhere in government offices. So, you know what to do with this kind of sitations.

My suggestions:
1) Open your mind as parents, and face realities, listen carefully to the diagnosis and pressed them to explain as detail as possible on what are the consequences and implications of these diagnosis on your child's learning and how you and school can support your child.

2) Get the training started, get the good agencies, Heep Hong society is definitely good and excellent. Christian service is good as well. These are the two agencies I had experiences. Of course there are some more, ask other people.

3) School's cooperation and understand is crucial at this stage of development. Do find a caring and understandable school. Kids can be damaged with ignorant and arrogant teachers, especially kids with developmental difficulties. As parents, you should be calm and be smart to decide which school is good or bad, who are the teachers who will damage your child, or will facilitate your child's growing!!

4) Press the doctors at assessment centre for referral to appropriate training resources. They do need some pressures from parents. Be careful to nogotiate with them on the resources. It's not only about money, as good training team, e,g, from Heep Hon, they have multidisciplinary team, you do not need to go multiple locations to do the training and they coordinate well in the team. For private training agencies I tried, very expensive and only single perspective training, not enough for child with developmental issues.

3) Talk to other parents with similar sitatuations to get the "insider" view, or get other professionals' opinions as much as possible, and as soon as possible, don't delay and don't deny!!

4) As parents, I think I will not deny the facts of developmental issue of my child, as early as possible to get help, your child's development will be catch up to avoid further deterioration or at least to do the damage control.

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

8#
發表於 12-2-2 18:43 |只看該作者
1.  小朋友幾多歲?
2.  家長面談時間有幾耐?
3.  有無問父母家族精神病或相關病歷?
4.  最主要照顧者?
5.  有無畀一份問卷學校老師填?

我囡囡舊年 10 月做左 WISC-IV, 黎緊 3 月要再做評估, 點解要再做?? 因為我睇緊既 CP 見過囡囡同做過簡單評估, CP 話我囡囡唔係 ADHD, 但 10 份報告寫懷疑佢係 ADHD, 於是叫我帶囡囡去政府再評.

CP 問返我當日做評估時候既情形, 我講返畀佢知, 跟住佢笑笑口話 "好多時會斷錯症"............

於是我舊年 12 月學童保健時要求醫生轉介去做評估, 今年 1 月中去藍田見第一次.

係同藍田既 CP 傾個一個鐘, 我好明白我睇開既 CP 點解叫我帶囡囡再評.

傾談內容同時間同我畀幾千蚊做個間原全係天壤之別, 足足講左 45 分鐘, 之後叫我出外面再單獨同囡囡傾左幾分鐘, 到我入返去時 CP 細細聲睇口形咁話我知囡囡唔係 ADHD, 但詳細一定要再評估先知.

係呢 45 分鐘入面 CP 係觀察住囡囡係點, 囡囡係自己坐定定睇書, 睇完晒無野做先開始問我野, 但一叫佢就停, CP 都有話真係 ADHD ........... 個 45 分鐘我地係不得安寧架.

初步懷疑因為我有抑鬱症, 情緒起伏不定, 令到囡囡焦慮不安, 因此係上堂時彈下彈下做好多古怪野出黎, 搞到上一位 CP 以此推斷囡囡係 ADHD, 其實係因為我影響左佢.

所以唔排除係因為家庭問題令到小朋友焦慮不安, 做出好多古怪行為引人注意.

若果真係有懷疑就好似我咁經學童保健轉介重做評估.
任何人士未經本人同意不得轉載本人所發表之文章到任何媒體 (包括報章、雜誌及網站)

任何非 PM 形式查詢一律不回

各位~~~我唔會介紹補習社或興趣班, 唔使 PM 問我呀, 我係唔會覆架~~~

9#
發表於 12-2-12 18:15 |只看該作者
HI.Mirmam:
小朋友7歲了,請問wisc-iv 是在私家做嗎?
朋友說評估是比d電腦GRAM小朋友打,去到某個位要按MOUES
去藍田是x德夫人嗎?

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

10#
發表於 12-2-12 22:37 |只看該作者
ching1117 發表於 12-2-12 18:15
HI.Mirmam:
小朋友7歲了,請問wisc-iv 是在私家做嗎?
朋友說評估是比d電腦GRAM小朋友打,去到某個位要按MOUES ...
WISC-IV 係私家做架!

唔係玩電腦 game 架, 總共有十份卷要做, 會由 CP 帶住小朋友做, 做晒差唔多要兩個半鐘.

唔知係唔係尤德夫人, 地址係藍田啟田道 99 號, 藍田分科診所健康評估中心.

任何非 PM 形式查詢一律不回

11#
發表於 12-2-26 19:58 |只看該作者

HI.Miriam

學童保健轉介重做評估時,你有沒有和cp
講她囡囡己做了一次評估呀?
你估咁樣又無影響呢

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

12#
發表於 12-2-26 20:43 |只看該作者
ching1117 發表於 12-2-26 19:58
HI.Miriam

學童保健轉介重做評估時,你有沒有和cp
藍田位 CP 都睇晒份報告, 佢都覺得唔係咁妥咁囉.

藍田位 CP 問我問得非常仔細, 到底係再做 WICS-IV 定係其他評估, 下星期五就會開估.

任何非 PM 形式查詢一律不回

13#
發表於 12-2-29 01:47 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 ching1117 於 12-2-29 01:48 編輯

好呀,到時你話上黎分享喎...等你好消息..

14#
發表於 12-3-2 02:42 |只看該作者

回覆:請問大家覺得x德夫人做評估準嗎

我啱啱Fax左轉介信去尤德,佢話兩星期內俾電話覆我見醫生嘅時間(大約一個月見到醫生)想請問見完醫生需要再等幾耐先有得評估呢?謝謝!

15#
發表於 12-3-2 10:53 |只看該作者
回復 miriam 的帖子

請問WISC-IV係邊到做? 要排期嗎?

Sorry, CP 是指什麼?

因我個仔正在X德夫人排期, 想了解多D. Thanks.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題