教育王國 討論區 徵保母車 沙田區校車返學路線
發新帖
查看: 1505|回覆: 8
go

沙田區校車返學路線

發表於 11-8-17 16:25 |顯示全部帖子
唔知有冇家長的小朋友是搭沙田線校車?想了解一下沙田區返學的校車途經的地點次序,唔該。

發表於 11-8-17 16:42 |顯示全部帖子
It's better to call the school bus company for details. Their contact details are listed in the school's web site.

Routes may be different from year to year, depending on parents' demand.
原帖由 2ofakind 於 11-8-17 16:25 發表
唔知有冇家長的小朋友是搭沙田線校車?想了解一下沙田區返學的校車途經的地點次序,唔該。

發表於 11-8-17 18:21 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 thomasha 於 11-8-17 16:42 發表
It's better to call the school bus company for details. Their contact details are listed in the school's web site.

Routes may be different from year to year, depending on parents' demand.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

發表於 11-8-21 02:21 |顯示全部帖子
My personal experience is that the school's website's info may not be up-to-date - originally we decided not to take the school bus because the route stated in the website was not satisfactory, but when we called the school bus company, they said the stop located just downstairs would be the last stop before going to school this year, and my son needs to be at the bus stop at as late as 7:20 am. We found this very satisfactory and just requested addition of my son, pending their confirmation on Monday.
原帖由 2ofakind 於 11-8-17 18:21 發表

Thanks for your prompt reply.

發表於 11-8-21 02:26 |顯示全部帖子
Parents are allowed to accompany their kids to take the school bus to school on 24 Aug.  It's a good chance for parents to understand the exact route from your stop to school.

發表於 11-8-21 02:28 |顯示全部帖子
I heard that parents are allowed so long as there are available seats, so if your route's capacity is fully utilised by the children, there may be a chance that parents may not be allowed to take the school bus.
原帖由 Camom 於 11-8-21 02:26 發表
Parents are allowed to accompany their kids to take the school bus to school on 24 Aug.  It's a good chance for parents to understand the exact route from your stop to school.

發表於 11-8-21 02:49 |顯示全部帖子
[quote]原帖由 thomasha 於 11-8-21 02:28 發表
I heard that parents are allowed so long as there are available seats, so if your route's capacity is fully utilised by the children, there may be a chance that parents may not be allowed to take the  ... [/quote

As only P1 kids are on the school bus on 24 Aug, guess there should be seats available for parents.

發表於 11-8-22 10:03 |顯示全部帖子
Called the school bus company this morning.  1 parent is allowed to take the school bus on 24 Aug, but not on other days.
原帖由 Camom 於 11-8-21 02:49 發表
[quote]原帖由 thomasha 於 11-8-21 02:28 發表 http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/images/common/back.gif
I heard that parents are allowed so long as there are available seats, so if your route's capacity is f ...

發表於 11-9-14 21:36 |顯示全部帖子

Any school bus from Royal Ascot Shatin to Ying Wa

I am newly moved to Royal Ascot Shatin.  My boy is already P4.  I don't quite like the school bus he is taking now.  Their service and attitude of the nanny on the bus is not good enough.  Also, we need to get on the bus at 6:50.  It is rather early.  What's more, the students need to change another bus to school near Shatin Race Course.  The bus they take is different from the one they after school, which make the communication a bit difficult when the kids do not take the bus home when they have ECA after school.
I wonder if anyone can give me more information about other school bus companies taking students from Royal Ascot Shatin to Ying Wa directly without changing to another school bus.
Millionthanks to those who can give me the information