搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 any news on Ying Wa second round result
樓主: eva007
go

any news on Ying Wa second round result [複製鏈接]

121#
發表於 08-10-10 00:24 |只看該作者
各位落選第二輪面試的家長:
我希望在此講幾句,幫你們打一口強心針! 我係一位過來人,我仔仔今年小二,但並不是英華仔。 兩年前我都曾經被心儀的小學拒於門外, 同樣第一round已經被拋了出來。那刻的失意感實在不能忘記!
希望大家能明白, 在眾多孩子裡找尋所謂最好的300個,是談何容易呢? 所以極有可能"走漏眼"! 考到的孩子當然叻, 但是否最叻呢? 而考不到的,有誰能說他們不成?
請不要疑問你們寶貝的能力! 我相信打後一定有一間合適的學校為寶貝們打開大門!
即使到最後就讀不是最心儀的, 還可以再接再厲考插班。我仔仔就是這樣插入一間我最心儀但當年把仔仔拒於門外的小學!
請大家不要氣餒, 祝大家心想事成!

原帖由 jujumama 於 08-10-9 23:23 發表
我個係10月仔,都入圍.

122#
發表於 08-10-10 10:12 |只看該作者
我有三個朋友的囝囝, 兩個入圍, 一個不入, 賽果非常正常, 但我話你知, 如果以成績計, 不入圍的囝囝最叻! 但他怕醜唔叫人,唔望人....so. interview遊戲規則唔接受. 其餘兩人是同班同學, 性格都大致相同, 主動, 有禮貌, 談吐大方, 他們是6,7月出生的.   
我本人係有一個囡,現在都有兩間直資收了, 全靠今年有返interview class & speech, 練大個膽. 好好多! 以前個囡都怕醜, 講話詞不達意. 我個囡有創意(即是鍾意發白日夢), 認讀能力不好, 聆聽能力高, 因此我挑選活動教學, 希望適合囡囡, 其實我都好鍾意YW的校長和認同她的理念.
我看一本書時, 叻人的定義有發明家, 藝術家, 運動家.
即是話你知, 創意, 恆心, 毅力, 理想是主要動力.
不要比較, 各有所長, 自我創造, 世界更美好!
原帖由 lamlam-mama 於 08-10-10 00:24 發表
各位落選第二輪面試的家長:
我希望在此講幾句,幫你們打一口強心針! 我係一位過來人,我仔仔今年小二,但並不是英華仔。 兩年前我都曾經被心儀的小學拒於門外, 同樣第一round已經被拋了出來。那刻的失意感實在不能忘記! ...

123#
發表於 08-10-10 10:33 |只看該作者
it is not the end of the world and still long time to Sept 2009.

pay attention to the remaining interview.

the principal Lam tend to pick outgoing and cheerful student.

124#
發表於 08-10-10 13:38 |只看該作者
For those who got 2nd interview. 加油!

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/vie ... &extra=page%3D1

校長很多次說過身教, 相信她對家長要求同對小朋友要求一樣......雖然不是要大家扮野, 但相信2nd是校長會從小處去看家長,重中選出有"父母身教"的小朋友. 大家要很"小心"應付這校長就是.

125#
發表於 08-10-11 00:04 |只看該作者
原帖由 lamlam-mama 於 08-10-10 00:24 發表
各位落選第二輪面試的家長:
我希望在此講幾句,幫你們打一口強心針! 我係一位過來人,我仔仔今年小二,但並不是英華仔。 兩年前我都曾經被心儀的小學拒於門外, 同樣第一round已經被拋了出來。那刻的失意感實在不能忘記! ...

多謝你既鼓勵, 有返d希望. 同你一樣. 對仔仔係有信心既
會同佢一齊再努力, 努力, 努力.....
現在做父母既都係全心全意為仔女. 無論考唔考到. 都
應該為我們所作出既努力為自己鼓掌. 因為我地都係
No. 1

catherine

126#
發表於 08-10-11 00:39 |只看該作者
Certainly....

原帖由 catherinepang 於 08-10-11 00:04 發表

無論考唔考到. 都
應該為我們所作出既努力為自己鼓掌. 因為我地都係
No. 1

尋找「閃光點」,努力不懈,堅毅不屈,機會總是留給有準備的人。
但是,有準備不一定能找緊機會,因為....
命運就是這樣的敲門。
要找緊機會,就要戰勝自己和戰勝命運。
遇到逆境,堅持,不要放棄。
黑暗是可怕的,極難耐的.....
但是,渡過了黑暗,不就是黎明了嗎 ?!

127#
發表於 08-10-11 05:14 |只看該作者
Dear parents

my son is now 5 years old and I am in this game too though fortunately I don't feel the kind of stress most of you have.  I think there must always be a way.  Have faith in yourself and your kids, there is a long way to go.   When you look back years later, I am sure you won't feel you have missed a thing.  It is only a game, if you play it with all your heart, you should have no regret.

we did not apply this school coz we somehow missed the deadline.  Having read all these posts, I don't think this is the kind of school for my cheeky boy.  

by the way, I think some of those parents, only a few though, whose children are lucky enough to get into the second round should stop showing off that they could get into the second round of this school and some other schools despite that their kids were born in the later part of the year, blah blah blah, etc etc, it is short-sighted and it may hurt some of the mothers here, as I can see they are really putting into a lot of effort to obtain what they thought is the best education for their children.

look on the bright side!! don't give up and fight till you drop!!  today is the beginning of another brand new day, as is each and every day!

128#
發表於 08-10-16 12:16 |只看該作者

標題:any news on Ying Wa second round result

Dear aniwong,

Please check PM.

thanks
‹ 上一主題|下一主題