go

Any comments for KCIS? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-10-16 23:10 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Please advise

0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-10-16 23:57 |只看該作者
I'd like to know too.. any parents from KCIS?  I know that it offers bilingual curriculum but really would like to hear if parents think that their Kindergarten program is good ?  could students really speak fluent Mandarin + English?  and if your kids are happy ?  what about their primary/ secondary school programs? thanks a lot :)

3#
發表於 09-10-17 11:41 |只看該作者
I want to know their primary / secondary int'l section.  My son is studying in KCS P.2.

4#
發表於 09-10-17 21:50 |只看該作者
My kids are at KCIS, new to the school.
Thank my lucky stars EVERYDAY my kids have a space at this school. LOVE IT, they want to go to school everyday.

Bilingual programme, very good academically, balanced homework, mandarin everyday, my daughter is picking up from NO mandarin at all, to being able to read the Longman series, stories everyday, workbook homework, reasonable amount of chinese characters writing, and must read a chinese story book 1-2 times a week with simple book report. My daughter is P2. Son is in Reception.

Teachers are good, kids at this school are not spoiled, parents are mostly chinese but speaks mainly English or Mandarin. Not local chinese, a few foreigner families.

The school's greatest asset, is their principal Ms Jane Daniel.

Very good discipline, and weekly assemblies recognizes and acknowledges STAR of the week per class. Kids go up to stage and gets a small certificate for being star of the class of that week.
Parents are welcome to join assemblies every week.  Performance by ONE class of the school every week at assembly.

Love this school.

5#
發表於 09-10-18 02:07 |只看該作者
原帖由 Pianokc 於 09-10-17 21:50 發表
My kids are at KCIS, new to the school.
Thank my lucky stars EVERYDAY my kids have a space at this school. LOVE IT, they want to go to school everyday.

Bilingual programme, very good academically, ba ...

Which session is your small kid, am or pm?  My son is now almost 2.5 years old, and we just start to think about applying this school for him for 2010 - 2011 school year.  Is it unlikely that he could get a space in am class next year?  How long you were on a waiting list for the reception class?

Are all the english teachers native speaker?  Are they mostly ABC/CBC etc or foreigners?

thanks
daisy17772

6#
發表於 09-10-18 23:26 |只看該作者
my son is in Reception AM. I was actually offered PM, but I asked and waited, and because elder one is in Primary 2... my son has priority, so eventually got AM.

Definitely put application in, reception year is the easiest year to get in .... after that, someone has to leave before you would even have a chance to get an interview.

7#
發表於 09-10-19 15:09 |只看該作者
hihi, my son is in Reception AM too, nice to meet you here. he is at R1 AM, and yours?

原帖由 Pianokc 於 09-10-18 23:26 發表
my son is in Reception AM. I was actually offered PM, but I asked and waited, and because elder one is in Primary 2... my son has priority, so eventually got AM.

Definitely put application in, recept ...

8#
發表於 09-10-22 16:10 |只看該作者
sorry, i mistakenly deleted a message on my pm about KCIS, I guess it was sent by one of the parents from KCIS, can you send it again?  thanks. sorry about that.

原帖由 Lorry 於 09-10-19 15:09 發表
hihi, my son is in Reception AM too, nice to meet you here. he is at R1 AM, and yours?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題