密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 九龍塘樂基幼稚園聽電話個位陳小姐好無禮貌 ...
樓主: 豆豆B媽
go

九龍塘樂基幼稚園聽電話個位陳小姐好無禮貌 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 09-11-26 23:09 |只看該作者
打從呢間幼兒園既派表安排(只限定某日早上9點至下午1點),我已經覺得呢間幼兒園係以學校行政方便為首要考慮,家長既感受係其次.唔係,又點會為咗行政方便,而叫啲家長晨咁早去排隊,仲要只係攞報名表咋喎.好多都好有名氣既幼稚園,都唔係咁派表架啦!

所以對於樓主既遭遇,我一啲都唔覺得出奇.之前我試過打電話去問派表事宜,接電話位小姐態度都唔好.

當然,我可以畀十七萬個理由幫佢解釋,例如心諗佢可能咁啱當日心情唔好...或者啱啱畀校長鬧完...或者XYZ...但係,都無法說服到我去攞報名表.

我只係想講,如果一間學校既作風真係以行政方便,以催谷名氣為先,咁,呢啲negative既情況只係一而再,再而三發生.sorry,老實講句,我對佢地冇信心

42#
發表於 09-11-27 09:43 |只看該作者
原帖由 kikispider 於 09-11-25 23:03 發表
I don't know why so many -ve  comments about the staffs/teachers of HKPS.

My son has been studying here more than 3 years (since playgroup).  All the staffs are very kind and helpful not only to the  ...

部份白鴿眼對話如下: (沒有想過半年前的事現在才寫出來)

我: 我家庭語言為廣東話, 如果用純英語教學, 会唔会小朋友无咁吸收架?

香港人老師(一滴笑容都无): 咁你就要而家train 定佢先啦! 同埋我地D學生屋企都有工人, D工人都同佢地講英文架啦!  

跟住塊面就轉走咗向住D學生好好笑容咁say goodbye.

所以, 同D學生有礼貌是肯定的, 不過比我feeling 唔礼貌也是肯定的...最重要係 NET & HKT 也是這個態度, 你想想我當時的感受. 自問也問得有礼貌, 亦在發問前查詢了可否問2句...心知是放學, 怕阻住工作.

當時我未接觸playgroup, 未知个仔完來可以英文学咁多嘢, 以第一任mami來說, 當然緊張一點! 所以才有此顧慮, 但如老師未能了解此心情, 我帕將來自己会唔開心, 所以亦決定放棄!

另外, 我家有2工人, 來自印尼, 我從不認為英語会由工人去教!

43#
發表於 09-11-27 11:01 |只看該作者
Yes, I echo that the receptionist oh the HKPS was not polite and patient toward enquiries.  Though  the receptionist's case is just an isolated occassion, it may be worth for parents to rethink very carefuuly about this school.

For me, I also encountered very bad experience with application for THINK.  The receptionist was very bad.  They even did not issue reject letter after interview.  I called to check and was treated as fool by the receptionist.  These are the so-called "popular kindergartens.  :;pppp:

44#
發表於 09-11-27 11:29 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

45#
發表於 09-11-27 12:42 |只看該作者
HKPS - I truly believe you will be more "impressed" on their arrangement after Interview (if same arrangement as last year). It is so crowded & messy.

I cannot comment whether it is good coz my kid does not study there. I guess it should be above averge per my friend's experience.

But on the other hand, we have seen our HKPS interview teacher smokes with her friend at the entrance of Festival walk (the one nearby M&S) every morning at abt 8am. My husband even said it is lucky they didn't offer us a place else if our daughter see her teacher does it, how to explain. (Hope it is just an exceptional case).

46#
發表於 09-11-27 14:15 |只看該作者
I went in person to hand in the form deliberately trying to see what the school is like.  I saw the staff arranging the application forms on the lawn outside, under the tree.  It is strange having to enter the school from their side entrance.  Finally, my son attended a mock interview class, the instructor commented that HKPS interview process is the most unorganized, very noisy, kids get distracted easily, so all moms about to attend their interview, be prepared!

47#
發表於 09-11-27 16:59 |只看該作者
其實我覺得九龍塘樂基麻麻....舊年我仔in n1時,佢地普通話老師讀錯我仔個名....我即時講返個讀音佢聽.....佢有d黑面...我心想你收我都唔讀啦....伯字讀做柏字...根本係兩個音

48#
發表於 09-11-27 21:49 |只看該作者
Very scary......

49#
發表於 09-11-27 22:51 |只看該作者
i called to hkps (kt) before, the lady is really impolite. just worry my daughter will learn from her !!

原帖由 豆豆B媽 於 09-11-24 11:24 發表

九龍塘樂基幼稚園聽電話個位陳小姐
真係真係真係
好無禮貌

話說琴日收到封信, 一打開, 個張相(女仔)同interview card 都唔係我兒子.(完全唔同number, 唔同名) . 仲要我個信封上有寫我個仔個名, 中英對照.

咁我今 ...

50#
發表於 09-11-28 01:02 |只看該作者
Then why is it so famous?  Any parent can share some critical factor?

51#
發表於 09-12-1 14:00 |只看該作者
我都老公尋日打去問, 話無收到信, 有個女人話寄左GA啦, 跟住收線, 我聽到佢咁講都火滾, 但唔知係咪陳小姐, 跟住我今朝打去再問, 呢個好好人, 佢唔夠15鐘就覆我幾時interview, 我都覺得一間咁有名既幼稚園, 點解D服務態度咁差....唉.....
健康活潑的BB來臨了 ;-)

52#
發表於 09-12-1 19:00 |只看該作者
請問 Think (Mei Foo)有什麼問題? 我囝囝謮緊N1, 都想了解吓!!

原帖由 echo_seng 於 09-11-27 11:29 發表

I have a much worse case with Think (Mei Foo).

BTW, this is an open forum for everybody. As long as the opinions are not slanderous or are intended to libel anyone, everybody can have freedom to vo ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題