搜索
教育王國 討論區 啓思小學附屬幼稚園 2010-2011 K1 Creative Primary School's Kindergarten
查看: 18226|回覆: 94
go

2010-2011 K1 Creative Primary School's Kindergarten [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-11 00:44 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi everyone...

Has anyone decide to place their kid in K1 class next year?

We have enrolled our little boy (oct 07) in am class.

Come in for a chat and hopefully we will meet next year!! :)
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-12-11 09:02 |只看該作者
原帖由 kenoism 於 09-12-11 00:44 發表
Hi everyone...

Has anyone decide to place their kid in K1 class next year?

We have enrolled our little boy (oct 07) in am class.

Come in for a chat and hopefully we will meet next year!! :)

Hi Hi kenoism,
Seems you have already decided to chose this one!!! I think we are likely to let our daughter to study here also if no more other offer, i.e. keenmind.  So hope our kid can be a classmate or bestfriend in the future... Yeah!!! Look forward to the open day of Creative, they told me it should be in next Apr/May.

Cheers!

3#
發表於 09-12-11 09:55 |只看該作者
I have also decided that my son (Sept 07) will be studying at CPSK, I really like the school and its environment, looking forward to it.

Nice to meet you here!

4#
發表於 09-12-11 13:49 |只看該作者
你們好!我都好大機會會讓小朋友在 CPSK 讀 K1。

你們是否也會考慮小一在 CPS 讀?

5#
發表於 09-12-11 15:20 |只看該作者
Hi LamSaSaBB..
I am leaning towards CPSK more than york, but i still have time to decide.  I really like the teaching method of CPSK and i feel that i can really trust the teachers here.  Where as at york, i have to think about whether or not to enroll my son in those extra courses, worry about whether the teachers are caring enough, and also in another post, i saw that there were 3 children on school bus, right- they were sitting on 2 seats, and only have 2 seatbelts, but there are 3 of them.  This makes me feel that they are not very caring for the children, and makes me worry about what this school can offer for my son... so..... i think CPSK is a better school :)

Hi jjbaby and kscindy... nice to meet you guys too!! :)

Kscindy... we are thinking about primary school too... if we can afford it, we will definitely let our son study in creative primary.  But we will also see which school he gets in by lucky draw, and see what happens then.... i mean, it's 3 years away from now, seems too soon to make a definite decision at the moment, but i still trust creative primary.

Hey does anyone know why this post has been moved, and where has it been moved to?  This is my first time to post something new, so i am not sure whether i have done something wrong... haha

6#
發表於 09-12-11 23:20 |只看該作者
hi

I will also let my girl (oct07) to CPSK next year.I really like this school. But the primary is too expensive, I will not consider!

I will give up York & SN if finally cannot have other offer.

Hope will see you in next year

7#
發表於 09-12-12 02:07 |只看該作者
My girl (Oct 07) was accepted for am class.  Still choosing between Victoria and Creative.  Both are IB??

8#
發表於 09-12-12 22:47 |只看該作者
Hi channgaki,
Let us know what your final deision will be.

Hi BetMar,
Oh.. your little girl is accepted by victoria ar?  That's very good!!  Which campus of victoria ar?  We went for victoria interview too, but on waiting list... apparently, there are only 5 availability in am class, and 20 availability in pm class, but over 200 applicants... haha... so we just went for fun anyway.

Yes... victoria and creative primary both offer IB course.  Both offer very good language courses in cantonese/eng/mandarin.  I think with victoria kindergarten, not all of the kids can enter victoria primary because there are not enough places, so some of them will have to go to other primary schools, which may be troublesome.  But for creative primary, they can take all creative kindergarten kids... but then, when they go onto secondary school, not all of the kids from primary school can get into secondary school because of the location of secondary school.  So both have their advantage and disadvantages.

But I think with creative kindergarten, those who don't want to continue on creative primary school can still enter some great primary schools.

9#
發表於 09-12-12 23:25 |只看該作者
你們好......我都好大機會會讓小朋友在 CP讀 K1 am....

10#
發表於 09-12-14 23:45 |只看該作者
Hi Roylau22 :)

I guess all of us are choosing between CPSK and another 'traditional kindergarten' like york/ st. cat/ KV etc...

On one side, I like the teaching method of CPSK very much.  And on the other side, also like the 'brand name' of those famous traditional kindergarten.  Really hard to decide which one is best for my kid, or maybe should say which one suits my kid best and would provide an environment for him to develop his full potential.

How exactly do you guys think what personality a child has would suit traditional schools, and which ones would suit 'creative learning' lei??

11#
發表於 09-12-15 10:35 |只看該作者
I think it's too early to say what personality a 2 year old kid has for choosing the kindergarten, it is more important to see what kind of personality the parents hope the kids to have, and what kind of support can the family provides.

I know some of my friends are not good at English and have problems teaching their children at home, they would really want to find a traditional school to give them a good academic background.

For me, I'm confident that I can support my son's academic at home if someone say CPSK's academic is not as high as the traditional ones,  so it's not a problem for me.  I think the personality, creativity and all-round development are important and they are something not easy for me to teach at home.  So I think CPSK would be a good choice for my son.

[ 本帖最後由 jjbaby0307 於 09-12-15 10:36 編輯 ]

12#
發表於 09-12-20 00:59 |只看該作者
原帖由 jjbaby0307 於 09-12-15 10:35 發表
I think it's too early to say what personality a 2 year old kid has for choosing the kindergarten, it is more important to see what kind of personality the parents hope the kids to have, and what kind ...

Very very true....
All the qualities you mentioned are very important!!
Thanks for reminding me :)

13#
發表於 10-2-3 19:16 |只看該作者
報到!  原本學校收咗囝囝讀下午班 (因為我遲咗報名), 上星期收到通知, 話上午班有位, 終於比我等到呀!!!  hahaha
仲有邊位決定讀架?  有無人去3月13號個TALK呀?

14#
發表於 10-2-5 16:39 |只看該作者
Nice to meet you breathe.  我仔仔都好大機會讀呢間, 上午班.  

3月13日我唔去了, 唔方便帶小朋友聽 talk, 不過我幾年前已聽過這類型嘅talk, 都幾好嘅.  如果冇聽過都值得一去.

原帖由 breathe 於 10-2-3 19:16 發表
仲有邊位決定讀架?  有無人去3月13號個TALK呀? ...

15#
發表於 10-3-17 18:22 |只看該作者
Just to correct regarding the IB issue.  Creative kinder is not an IB school, Creative Primary is an IB candidate school (but Chinese school), Creative Secondary is an IB World school, ie a real IB school.  

As for Victoria, Victoria Belcher is the only IB world school amongst all Victoria kinder.  The Homantin one is an IB candidate school.  

Hope it helps!

16#
發表於 10-3-17 21:30 |只看該作者
原帖由 breathe 於 10-2-3 19:16 發表
仲有邊位決定讀架?  有無人去3月13號個TALK呀? ...

Hi everyone...
We have officially decide to study at this kindergarten.  We rejected york's offer today.. seems like a waste but also a relief :)

Breathe... congratulations!!! I can't believe when you guys want AM class, i am seriously considering to write to school and switch to PM class... i don't know whether this is the right decision because everyone says AM class is much better, but i feel that PM class will be more suitable to us as i finish work really late, and if my son goes to AM class, it means that i don't get to see him at all because he will be sleeping by the time i finish work, and he will be at school when i wake up the next morning!!! Sigh... not sure what to do... any advice?

17#
發表於 10-3-18 18:37 |只看該作者
If you work till really late, please try not to adjust your kid's sleeping schedule to match you.  That is not good to his health.  No matter it's pm or am class students, it's very important for kids to sleep early.  May be you can consider to wake up earlier to match the kid's schedule?

18#
發表於 10-3-25 15:35 |只看該作者
我系過來人..我囝囝系CPSKG讀緊K-3..
我囝囝就系一個愉快既學習環境下渡過左兩年幾....

19#
發表於 10-4-26 15:49 |只看該作者
通知大家,5月8-9系CPS同埋CPSK既open day,大家可以去參觀下

20#
發表於 10-4-26 18:48 |只看該作者
Hi kenoism

Nice to meet u here!  I think you should choose the session which you and your kid feel confortable.

For me, I am a full-time mom, so it's better for us to choose the AM session, at least i can wake myself up earlier and can have lunch with friends or family.  And i can have more free time if my son go to sleep earlier at nite!! hehehee

So, r u going to the open day? i m planning to go there on Sunday!

原帖由 kenoism 於 10-3-17 21:30 發表

Hi everyone...
We have officially decide to study at this kindergarten.  We rejected york's offer today.. seems like a waste but also a relief :)

Breathe... congratulations!!! I can't believe when  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題