教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 05年入讀主流小學的障礙兒童家長~請進!! ...
樓主: joey媽媽
go

05年入讀主流小學的障礙兒童家長~請進!! [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-6-15 17:17 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 05年入讀主流小學的障礙兒童家長~請進!!

Mickeyma,

Quite the same to Yu.  I will check the webs from 教育小組.  By the way, any good recommendation from you?  I have got the programs from HKeducity but the quality seems not good as it shown the TV size is too small to watch.  I have ordered 2 sets of EduVCD from her kindergarten and one bought from Joint Publishing Bookstore which seems quite interesting for small kids to play.

very attentive in computer class, not attentive in group class...
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

22#
發表於 05-6-16 09:03 |顯示全部帖子

Stella,

Thank you very much!  Wow!  You got a lot of infomration webs!  Mommies here are really helpful and nice!

Mickeyma,

I just bought one VCD from Joint Publishing Bookstore (series 1) which I found that it is very suitable for kids with age from 2-4 years old.  The publisher is Sun Ya and the price is $78 with a VCD and a book in one package.   The contents includes matching, colouring, maths, English songs (2 only), shapes and stories etc.  Quality is good and impressive to small kids.   Let me go home to type the Chinese Title for you tonight or if any mum here knows please type it out.

Another set of VCDs I ordered from kindergarten which is the English version to teach phonics but the contents are linked with the school books which I think that might not be too suitable for kids to buy them separately without class enforcement.
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

23#
發表於 05-6-16 11:33 |顯示全部帖子

"pre-school power" 嘅vcd, 1-6/7集 – I have seen the series at Bookstore in Hong Kong.  By the way, I want to correct that the one from ‘Sun Ya’ is an educational CD-Rom but not VCD and the medium of language is Chinese.

24#
發表於 05-6-16 21:45 |顯示全部帖子

Mickeyma,

The following CD-Rom I bought is:

名种:幼兒開心學習系到(1)
出版社:教育出版社有限公司
價錢:HK$78

但我們的小朋友最好限時間玩,而且還要跟他們一起玩,這樣可以從旁互動以免單向學習嘛!

25#
發表於 05-6-21 15:39 |顯示全部帖子

Kmwun,

I am really glad for you to have such a caring school as the words of mouth of this school in our area is very good.  Don’t forget me perhaps I need to consult your opinions next year end while my girl is going to apply for P.1.

26#
發表於 05-7-8 11:59 |顯示全部帖子

kmwun,

thanks for your useful info as this is my important reference and consideration in future!   

27#
發表於 05-7-18 08:26 |顯示全部帖子

stellacl ,

Your 幼兒園 will count marks from 2-6 years old?  Will it too much pressure for small kids?   

[quote]不過成績方面, 6科有4科100分, 都係5名內.

28#
發表於 05-7-18 16:28 |顯示全部帖子

The pressure of primary school I fully understood and I am  now ‘enjoying’ this with my elder girl but I really dare not to experience it early in the nursery stage.  According to your case, your son is wonderful who can cope with this learning pressure and can get good result as well.  I really cannot see any problem from him ar?????    

29#
發表於 05-9-25 16:39 |顯示全部帖子

Bandband,

好耐冇同你傾計喇。記得當初我女有事時,你給我的鼓勵和意見都很有見地和中肯。其實這裡的媽咪是很有心的,大家都當對方係自己人來比意見。知道你一直以來條路都難行,但你比我的印象是樂天派及很有毅力的。係咪最近煩個仔升小的瑣碎事呢?我近排也忙換工人的事,攪到皮質醇上升數倍, 要飲涼茶和以米水下火!

每人條路不一樣,若果你認為這是對的和對自己個仔有益,那便去堅守所要的方向吧!其他媽咪祇是用個心係度互相支持和分享,不必太介懷。始終你是仔仔的媽咪,你會是最清楚他需要什麼的人。

30#
發表於 05-9-26 09:33 |顯示全部帖子

Wa..wa… it seldom found blasting inside this forum!!!Sigh…let's make it to be peaceful again....   

31#
發表於 05-10-3 16:21 |顯示全部帖子

Stellacl,

Quite similiar to my little girl!  While doing homework (she starts to write words in K2) she likes to use her own way to solve her problem until she fails eventually.  She manages how to write words which totally determined by herself and not easy to take advice from us!  That's why it is so dirty and ugly of her handwriting!!! :evil:  :evil:

32#
發表於 05-10-15 09:17 |顯示全部帖子

Stellac,

All changed lar!  The ways of teaching grammar will be different subject to individual school's policy.  Some of them will use big book and some of them will adopt traditional teaching mode.  I think both of them have own advantages.

[quote]做 He/She : verb + s 呀...有7條問題, 唯有慢慢教, 我記得我細個要3/4年級先學tense架, 點解而家1年級已經要學既 ???

33#
發表於 05-10-15 11:48 |顯示全部帖子

Calling Kmwun,

Last month I joined the seminar at your son's school.  Quite impressive especially the implementation of visual & audio teaching mode.  I forgot to ask the principal a question that would the students finish their homework at school guided by teachers?  Many thanks!

34#
發表於 05-10-17 10:32 |顯示全部帖子

Thank you kmwun.   I always visit the website of SCS as I find that this school will suit my girl.  It is my targeted school next year.

The weekly progress report from her kindergarten that shown my girl more or less the same performance as she got circles & triangle marking mainly.  She got ticks only in the areas of no crying; clean hands and clean handkerchief which are very common.  But overall, she got improvement in speech development and social skills interaction.  Comments from Heep Hong are encouraging and positive.  We also can see her improvement in these 2 areas after employed an Indonesian maid.  More responsive and more cheerful from day to day.  Yesterday night my husband and I watched the VCD for our little girl's birthday party last year, we found that she really changed a lot!  Recalling those days since she was diagnosed, pains and tears filled with my heart and today I really thanks God to give me comfort.  We still have a long road to run but we managed to give her the best along the journey.  We are not rich to give her everything but one thing she will never lack is our loves to her!

35#
發表於 05-10-17 13:13 |顯示全部帖子

Appreciate a lot!    

36#
發表於 05-10-18 13:43 |顯示全部帖子

Stellac,

Welcome you back! 英文每日一篇 should be the additional exercise for kids or your school put emhasis on this assignment?  My girl's school encourages students to do or must do but will not count it seriously.  I find those Chinese or English 每日一篇 which sometimes the contents are far beyond the current syllabus for students.  Take it easy!

P.1 is talking about present tense/present continuous, if they are clear about past tense then treat it as bonus.  No painful.

37#
發表於 05-10-19 09:11 |顯示全部帖子

Kmwun,

Don't be angry.  We give your hubby…

38#
發表於 05-11-2 15:50 |顯示全部帖子

kmwun,

Sorry! 個例子有些唔明。靜宜祇通知了多啦A夢,那大雄的想法圈圈又怎能變呢?    死火!還是我的想法圈圈有問題。

例如大雄約多啦A夢同靜香去睇戲,約好喺學校等,咁三個人嘅想法圈圈會出現"喺學校等"嘅字樣。但如果靜香打電話俾多啦A夢改喺戲院門口等,咁靜香同多啦A夢嘅"想法圈圈"都會轉咗"喺戲院門口等",但大雄就唔會變啦
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖