教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "
樓主: kawai
go

"Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group " [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-9-29 13:09 |顯示全部帖子

Re: "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "

Thanks stellacl.

However, I remembered I once asked Dr. Trodd whether bird-nest is safe or good to AF kids, he said OK good in protein!

I also think that bird-nest is rich in protein and minerals only!  Never thought of high mercury!!

22#
發表於 05-10-3 12:04 |顯示全部帖子

Dear kawai,

May I know if our boys could take Cod Liver Oil and Eye Q together.  Are they not similar supplments accordingly to my limited knowledge?

I am still thinking how should I cut the tablets of Eye Q and put into Justin's milk!  If you are going to order liquid form, please count me in!

Justin2002

23#
發表於 05-10-4 15:58 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks mickeyma, but may I know what is 地瓜?  How does it look like?

24#
發表於 05-10-4 17:35 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks sjmama.  

25#
發表於 05-10-7 09:21 |顯示全部帖子

Dear kawai,

A belated happy birthday to Jaden!

Re air filter, please let me know also as I want to try your mentioned new product.  FYI, I talked to Jody Mok yesterday and enquired about the Everpure water filter.  I gave your membership no. to her and I told her I shall arrange for installation by end of November because I shall move my house then.

Mickeyma, I shall move back to Hunghom and we shall be neighbours then!

Kawai, seeing that you have put every effort in your kid, I am sure Jaden will recover soon!  I shall take Justin to see Dr. Lam when he finishes the CLO prescribed by Dr. Trodd.  But reading through others' postings here, it seems that Dr. Lam gives a lot of supplements too which I personally do not prefer indeed!

Cheers,
Justin2002

26#
發表於 05-10-7 14:08 |顯示全部帖子

ivanmommy,

Don't get too upset, I believe each single kid will have improvement as long as we parents try our best!  You get what you sow!

Justin2002

27#
發表於 05-10-7 14:11 |顯示全部帖子

mickeyma,

My husband will take Justin to school tomorrow as I promised my elder son to accompany him to school for Oboe practice.  I'll tell my hubby to take Justin earlier if possible (he wakes up late these days).

The sales lady of Everpure told me that I should choose the H104 and I wonder if 4000 litres is too big for a small family.  I may ask for the 2000 litres one.

Justin2002

28#
發表於 05-10-7 15:23 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks kawai for your information on homeopathy in advance.  I look forward to receiving them! So, in your opinion, do you think that we could try Dr. Yuen instead of Dr. Lam?

29#
發表於 05-10-10 10:08 |顯示全部帖子

kawai,

May I know how much does it cost to one bottle of vitamin C and how long can it be consumed?  I would like to try also.  Please let me know when you next place the order.

Thanks very much,
Justin2002

30#
發表於 05-10-10 16:09 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks st for your advice.  The food test report should be ready by end of this week and I shall then see if my son is allergic to orange/grapefruit/lemon.

Justin2002

31#
發表於 05-10-12 10:38 |顯示全部帖子

Ultramom,

Fully understand your feeling as my son is also only 3 years old and he started to visit Dr. Trodd three months ago.   Similarly, I got same supplements as yours from Dr. Trodd except no B12 shot.

In fact, before putting on the supplments, I stopped dairy milk to my son and gave him soy milk instead.  I found that his eye contact instantly improved.  After taking the supplements, I have to say that I do not see much improvements but he definitely speaks more than before.  But this may be due to his other trainings in speech or because he went to school (I let him start school only after I know his problems) June.

Dr. Trodd is only the DAN doctor in Hong Kong and I have no doubts on his profession.  However, every ASD child has different problems (though they have common A-features), Dr. Trodd also needs to try each and single supplment on each kid.  I personally do not prefer to drag on too long to wait and see.  Moreover, he cannot communicate with my kid as he will only watch him for a while and then ask us parents his reaction or developments.  He has no direct contact or communication with the patient himself!

May I know if your son is now attending school?  Does he study in normal kindergarten or those with I-seats?  I think school life can help our kids a lot on daily routine and social communication.  Also, we all parents here are eager to provide whatever trainings or lessons to our loved ones.  Maybe you could search for some which suit yours, if you have not done so.

Ultramom, don't get too upset, we all have similar experience, if not worse!  

Justin2002

32#
發表於 05-10-13 09:55 |顯示全部帖子

ultramom,

Sure of course, in fact, it was introduced by kawai earlier.  

Ms. Jody Mok tel: 9756-8263
www.everpurewater.com.hk

Justin2002

33#
發表於 05-10-19 10:42 |顯示全部帖子

Just a soft reminder, besides cooking pans and pots, rice cooker will also release aluminium during cooking!  I let my boy eat steamed rice from procelain utensils.

Justin2002

34#
發表於 05-10-19 11:05 |顯示全部帖子

現在聽到打針都怕怕 ...

My husband is very reluctant to take the flu injection as he says that we should create anti-biotics by our own bodies but not from outside!  Anyway, I do not have the injection too (even my company provides free).  For children, I think we should try our best to keep them in good health conditions, with good and enough sleep, balanced diet and exercises.

Justin2002

35#
發表於 05-10-20 09:49 |顯示全部帖子

Maybe some of you already know, the Eye Q liquid is now available.  I talked to Mr. Ng yesterday and he quickly delivered two bottles to me at $145 each.

Justin2002

36#
發表於 05-10-20 14:47 |顯示全部帖子

ultramom,

I tried to find out the loop where we discussed this Eye Q before and failed.  It's some kind like fish oil but contect proportion is different: EPA vs DHA is 4:1.  You may look into their web to get details:
www.equazen.com

or may kawai add more info?

Justin2002

37#
發表於 05-10-26 09:54 |顯示全部帖子

kawai,

Happy birthday to your little boy!  Wish him all healthy and strong!

Justin2002

38#
發表於 05-10-28 09:45 |顯示全部帖子

Kawai,

I shall go to 荷花親子 today during lunchtime to check.  Thanks for your information.  

Do you have any suggestion (brand) on dish detergent?

Another topic, I have given Justin APF enzymes and Zime Prime for almost a week.  He has no particular side effect but surely has better appetite with wider range of foods available.  I feel more comfortable in giving him gluten foods now!

Justin2002

39#
發表於 05-10-28 10:23 |顯示全部帖子

Kawai,

Thanks for the info and I'll see today.

Yes, I started both enzymes in one capsule quantity but my son suddenly had nose-bleeding during middle of one night.  I don't know if this is because of enzyme but anyway, I halved the dosage and he just takes 1/2 capsule each time with 3 times a day.
So far so good, no worse-off but sees improvement (not necessarily because of enzyme effect) in speech and development.

Justin2002

40#
發表於 05-11-10 09:18 |顯示全部帖子

kawai,

I would also like to order Transfer Factor Plus or maybe some other moms too.  Should we gather the order together?  Any mom interested?

Justin2002
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖