發新帖
樓主: DaisyWong
go

BB聽力測試 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-9-3 13:28 |顯示全部帖子

Re: BB聽力測試

Kwok,
Hello, my son is 3.5 yrs old.  On 29/8, he has done a test at Pamela Youde Child Assessment Centre and the result is ---> suspected to be 神經性的弱聽,要轉介給耳鼻喉醫生 (排到1/11 先第一次見耳鼻喉醫生).  But I don't believe he has a hearing loss as his behaviour is very normal, even at home / school, no one ever has complaint to him.  And his 語言發展 is more OK than same age child. Can u share with me ?

稚言治語:
Can u also give me some opinion? It is necessary for him to 戴助聽器? I'm very worry about him.

The result for his test as as follow (The 資料是我從封轉介信上抄回來):-

Right : 25   25   45   50   45  - mild grade H/L
Left   : 45   45   55   65   50  - moderate grade H/L

Hz   : 250  500  1k   2k   4k  

2#
發表於 05-9-3 22:45 |顯示全部帖子

稚言治語:

Thanks for your reply first, you said 他聽高頻音的能力較弱, only for 高頻音 ? Also, two ears are also have the same problem?
他讀"支"、"思"、"書"等字有沒有問題? It's OK, no problem.  So, it make me some confuse !
How can I do in order to test him? Please advise.

3#
發表於 05-9-6 22:10 |顯示全部帖子

稚言治語:

Thank you very very much.  I feel well after your explaination.  As I think he has not such hearing loss problem, I still need to see the 耳鼻喉醫生 on 1/11?

4#
發表於 05-9-6 22:26 |顯示全部帖子

Kwok,

About 14 mths, my son 開始講嘢 is in one complete sentence, e.g. I'm very hungry mum, I want to eat biscuit...  So when I rec'd this report 我都好驚.  It seems not believe for me, he has hearing loss ? he need to 戴助聽器 ?...  Many many questions in my brain.  Fortunely, I've the advise from 稚言治語, he make me feel so well, really thanks to him.

Anyway, whatever the result is +ve / -ve, I know we need to accept, so take care for yourself and your daughter.

5#
發表於 05-9-7 22:03 |顯示全部帖子

稚言治語:
I'm sorry to make u as a male, and thanks for reginang's correction.

6#
發表於 05-9-13 12:40 |顯示全部帖子

稚言治語:

OK, let me report the result to you later.

Thanks a lot !
‹ 上一主題|下一主題