樓主: kawai
go

"Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group " [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 06-2-4 11:25 |顯示全部帖子

Re: "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "

Hi kawai,
Glad that you are back!

I did not visit Dr Lam but I met him in a seminar and therefore asked him about the question on ALA.  

The GF bread tasted badly.  But I told my son that he should take it in order to be smarter.  He is really a good boy as he's still willing to take it even though all his classmates are having the normal bread.  

Regarding AP's social group, the group is now formed by 4  kids and will start in mid Feb.  Will let you know how it goes later.

I may have find the reason of the bad mouth smelling of my son la.  It may be due to the OLE which also kills the good bacteria apart from yeast.  I find this reason from the yahoo parents group.  Thank you Kawai leading us to this excellent site!  I stopped the OLE for 3 days and my son did not show the bad mouth smelling since yesterday.  May need to wait and see to prove whether it's really due to the OLE or not.

102#
發表於 06-2-9 08:48 |顯示全部帖子

kawai,
it's really a good news for a specific probiotic for our kids.  

103#
發表於 06-2-15 19:31 |顯示全部帖子

Order for the new probiotics HLC MindLinx by Pharmax which is claimed to have specifically developed for autism and ADHD. Let me know if anyone interested to try. The deadline is on coming Friday.

1. Dommom - 3 bottles of CAPSULE
2. chanchanboy - 1 bottle of POWDER
3. yuenyuen - 2bottles of capsule
4. Justin2002 - 2 bottles of capsule
5. ABBmom - 1 bottle of capsule and 1 bottle of powder
6. Mickeyma - 2 bottle of capsule
7. haybmum - 1 bottle of capsule

The capsule contains no FOS and strains HLC. The powder contains FOS, only HLC and 250 mg more L-glutamine. Don't know whether it makes any difference or not.

104#
發表於 06-2-20 18:30 |顯示全部帖子

Dear jasper888,

I put the accompany cream on his foot and the Glutathione cream on top of it.  Then I gently and slowly rub around his foot.  I do not mix the two kinds of cream prior to using them. I apply the cream once only instead of the recommended dosage at twice per day.   There is nothing special on my son according to my observation.  However, I usually apply the cream before he goes to bed and this may be the reason why he does not feel itch.

105#
發表於 06-2-22 09:18 |顯示全部帖子

I also feel that it becomes difficult to get my son to take the B12 injection.  He struggles a lot and even though bargains with me that "不如唔食糖,唔好打針針"

106#
發表於 06-2-23 03:57 |顯示全部帖子

你講的"短針窄身不可換針"的b12針, 是否比 lower concentration (10mg)的短? 但我問過sharon現時10mg用的針已經是最短

ultramom 寫道:
所以我又返轉頭再攞過一批用"短針窄身不可換針"的b12針"

107#
發表於 06-2-23 12:20 |顯示全部帖子

Gracebb,
You may simply borrow it from library.  I just searched and found that this book is available for lending at Hong Kong Central Lib at this moment.

108#
發表於 06-2-25 08:10 |顯示全部帖子

唔該晒,等我去look look先!唔知係咪心理作用, 我覺得阿仔可能真有散光,夜晚練琴時,見佢要將個頭貼近本琴書,先可以睇清楚的"豆士", 但姐姐話朝早見佢彈琴又唔多覺呢個情況,唉,真係麻煩!

kawai 寫道:
HayBMum & Justin2002,

妳地早前問過supplement分別是防護視力的Bilberry精華及健腦的大豆卵磷脂Soy Lecithin,我今日在FANCL counter找到.日本製造純天然無添加及價錢合理.

109#
發表於 06-2-26 09:57 |顯示全部帖子

chanchanboy,
其實是2星期前在child assessment centre 測聽覺同視覺時個視光師估的,但因為阿仔唔肯帶眼鏡驗,所以咪confirm 唔到,要半年後再去驗。原來卒眼係symptom? 我都覺得佢有卒眼,但想問下佢係右眼有問題而左眼冇事,咁點帶眼鏡?

chanchanboy 寫道:
HayBMum,

穏陣d, 我建議你係咪都帶仔仔check吓眼, 因為我仔仔最初都係夜晚睇嘢會卒眼, 跟住check到係散光, 如其估估吓, 不如早d check, 如果唔係都好深先知仲煩.  希望你唔好怪我嚇你!

110#
發表於 06-2-26 10:02 |顯示全部帖子

Stella,

I read your posting in other thread and know that your son fell down from the chair and got hurt.  Hope he can recover soon.  

Siu_ming,
I used the Natrexone gel for a short period only as my son got reddish after using it.  Nothing special that I could observe.

111#
發表於 06-3-14 08:50 |顯示全部帖子

MerMee,
Did Dr Lam recommend any fruits other than apple & grape?  Very bad that these two are the most favourite fruits of my son.

MerMee 寫道:
About fruits, he always strongly against grapes and apple.  好似話係果糖同畏藥特別嚴重.

112#
發表於 06-3-16 19:01 |顯示全部帖子

kawai,
do you see any effect on the PCA-Rx?  Any comments?

113#
發表於 06-3-17 08:57 |顯示全部帖子

kawai,
Great to know that your son's mercury level has been dropped significantly.  

For DMSA & Diflucan, although Dr Trodd claims that they are safe, I still have reservation to apply the drugs on my son.  

114#
發表於 06-3-18 01:09 |顯示全部帖子

Kawai,
yes, this is 長期作戰.  

The information on NO-Fenol that you post earlier is useful to me as my son has dark cycles under eyes.   But there is a warning message that it "may not be appropriate for those with known allergies to Aspergillus enzyme proteins".  Need to check with Dr first.

115#
發表於 06-3-18 18:13 |顯示全部帖子

ultramom,
我今日都係little giant 見到kickman's milk thistle. 仲諗住話比你知,原來你仲快知過我。
講開發燒,阿仔上星期尾發左2日輕燒,around 100-101℉,燒完又咳同有鼻水,但除左食收鼻水藥外,就靠自己打仗,點知個頭好返,轉頭又眼睛發炎,結果都要滴有抗生素的眼藥水,其實今次已經係佢第3次眼睛發炎, 我覺得阿仔係好容易敏感的人,眼、鼻、皮膚、腸胃全部都係。

其實要我地阿仔坐定定比醫生做檢查真係唔易架,我記得我阿仔要到3歲左右先至完全放心讓醫生掂佢做各種檢查,以前會喊住不斷講好驚呀,唔睇呀。
你提及的oat urine test係咩test呢架? 我好耐無去dr trodd度,唔知有咩新發展,等chanchanboy 同kawai confirm下一次聚會時,希望你們可以update 下我呢!

116#
發表於 06-3-19 22:36 |顯示全部帖子

ultramom,
阿仔有食probiotic, 其他supplement都有繼續。但隻抗生素眼藥水似乎藥性好強,只是滴了3次第二日已經好番。但阿仔明顯脾氣差左。
多謝你對oat urine test詳細的解釋,至於yeast problem, 我都覺得很難搞,尤其有時阿仔情緒幾飄忽,原本好開心可以因少少不如意就大喊,都唔知係唔係yeast over grown。

117#
發表於 06-3-21 14:15 |顯示全部帖子

Biomedical Group Dinner Gathering

日期: 21 April 2006 (星期五)
時間: 6:15PM to 9:30PM
地點: Harbour View International House
4 Harbour Road 1/F., Wanchai, H.K.
地圖: http://www.harbour.ymca.org.hk/c_location.php
費用: $136 (已計10% charge)

有興趣請報名-

1. ivanmommy
2. kawai
3. shunshunma
4. GRACEbb
5. Justin2002
6. haybmum

118#
發表於 06-3-22 23:17 |顯示全部帖子

Hi chanchanboy,

what is the dietary intervention that is mentioned in the book?
chanchanboy 寫道:
I am now reading a book 'Feast without Yeast'.  Have anyone heard of the book?  It said Nystatin to be effective must be along with dietary intervention.  

119#
發表於 06-3-22 23:21 |顯示全部帖子

ivanmommy,
Is it difficult to get your son to receive the ozone treatment?  How long does each treatment last for? I doubt that it is painful or uncomfortable.

120#
發表於 06-3-22 23:58 |顯示全部帖子

ivanmommy,

15mins?  It's very difficult to make it.

My son did badly since mid of last week.  May be due to the sickness or yeast problem.  No one knows.  He threw tantrums very often even though it was just a minor thing.  I originally scheduled last Saturday to see Dr Ko but I couldn't make it as my son was sick on that day.  Need to wait for another chance.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題