教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "
發新帖
樓主: kawai
go

"Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group " [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-7-11 13:24 |顯示全部帖子

Re: "Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group "

I also want to learn more about Biomedical Treatment can u join me? because my son is 2.5 years old with A features and speech delay.

For my HK side or Kowloon is OK.

2#
發表於 05-8-8 18:26 |顯示全部帖子

Hi kawai,

Where can I buy the epsom salts? I want to try for my son with 2.5yrs and AF. My son with test on HKbiotek already with high sensitive on cow, milk ,casesin, whey, yogurt, egg, soy, baker's yeast and brewer's yeast. So much cannot eat special in school. It's make him different with the other children.

:cry:  :cry:

3#
發表於 05-8-23 13:18 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Kawai,

My son has visit Dr. Yuen nearly two months. He also get the remedy "Carcinosin". I think Dr. Yuen now is trying the suitable remedy for yr son because he said that the remedy for A/AF  has around thirty type.
But at this two months he significant improve, including the communication and talking. He follow me more on talking and feeling him much more understanding.

4#
發表於 05-8-23 15:24 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Kawai,

My son now 2.5 yrs with AF. And getting Carcinosin (LM4) now.     [quote]
kawai 寫道:
Hi bbwailun,

How old is your son?  Glad to hear that your son has significant improvement after taking the homeopathic remedy.  My son has started the Carcinosin for 2 days only.  Hope to see more improvement in the near future.  Please keep posting your son's progress in this column regularly.   

[quote]

5#
發表於 05-8-24 13:23 |顯示全部帖子

To Mickeyma,

My son wailun also get the test of biotek, he is highly reactive in cow's milk, egg, soy, kelp, bakery yeast, whey, and yogurt. But the wheat and gluten are low reactive. Therefore, I ask my homeopathic doctor is wailun can get the wheat/gluten or not?
The doctor said yr son can get the food which he not sensitive for his body. For GF,it is general speak for the A kids which is sensitive. But the biotek test result is specific for wailun only, therefore we should follow the food under the test result.

bbwailun

mickeyma 寫道:
Dear All,
Today, we got the result from the BioTek.  Yu is highly reactive to the following foods 爆燈 and we have to stop all of them for half of year:
banana
cod
cow's milk
egg
kelp
perch
whey
yogurt
I will discuss with school whether passible to get the cooperation from them. Otherwise, I have to prepare lunch box for Yu then..  Thanks God, we stop the cow's milk 8months ago.

Yu has totally no problem with Gluten, wheat. Must I conduct GF then? Any mums can tell me?

Mickeyma
:  :

6#
發表於 05-9-14 13:05 |顯示全部帖子

Hi kmwun,

Can you give me the contact telephone no. of Eye Q saleman? As I can not find from yr attachment.
Pls pm to me.

Thank so much   

7#
發表於 05-11-11 13:09 |顯示全部帖子

To : Justin 2002

Re ordering of TF Advanced Plus:
1. Justin2002 - 3 bottles
2. sjmama - 2 bottles
3. HayBMum - 2 bottles
4. Mrs Cheung -2 bottles (in capsules)
5. yuenyuen
6. chanchanboy - 3 bottles (if quota full, can ignore me)
7. Ivanmommy- 2 bottles
8. stella - 3 bottles
9. mickeyma-2 bottles
10. bbwailun- 2 bottles

Thanks so much!!

8#
發表於 05-11-12 11:20 |顯示全部帖子

ORDER LIST OF TF:
TF Classic (1 bottle)
1. Justin2002
2. Mrs Cheung
3. Kawai
4. haybmum
5. chanchanboy
6. ultramom
7. ivanmommy
8. stella
9.內疚爸爸
10. mickeyma
11. Gracebb
12. 678
13. sjmama
14. bbwailun

TF Advanced Plus (I believe we can put into the same order)
1. Mrs Cheung (1 bottle)(I will try it first as I am a 藥煲)
2. haybmum (1 bottle)
3. chanchanboy (1 bottle)
4. ivanmommy ( 1 bottle )
5. Gracebb (1 bottle)
6. sjmama (1 bottle)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題