發新帖
樓主: joey媽媽
go

05年入讀主流小學的障礙兒童家長~請進!! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-5-12 11:34 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 05年入讀主流小學的障礙兒童家長~請進!!

Gigi2,
I think you should let your daughter to go on with K2.
No need to waste time in K1. If she is really lagging bahind still in lang. and communication, you can still consider to let her repeat K3 later instead of K1. At that time, she can attend one year primary 1 testing class for example in HeepHong then at the same time.
If I were you, I won't consider the repeating of K1. She is not weak in academic part. For social skill and language part, she is learning all through the three
years kingdergarden. K2 is even better than K1 as more stimulation from more talktive kids...

2#
發表於 05-6-15 12:38 |顯示全部帖子

Stella,
不過我同爸爸有一種信念就係, 教得到嘅就教, 不問收獲, 唔理佢係叻仔定傻仔, 總之就係我地個仔...

好有感触!說得真好。Hope Yu can be as smart as your son later. From last gathering, I think your son is quite a smart boy.

3#
發表於 05-6-15 16:49 |顯示全部帖子

gigi,

there are many good websites introduced by 教育小組.
You can have a look    Yu likes the English song website very much..  but he does not know how to control mouse yet.  His teacher's report for 1st half of term was: very attentive in computer class, not attentive in group class...

4#
發表於 05-6-15 17:54 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Stellacl,

thank you so much! They are very good website.

Dear Gigi2,
I normally visit the website quoted in stellacl's mail      And borrow some from library... not too much from library for kids around 3 year old...
How is the one you bought ? What kind of games inside?

5#
發表於 05-7-18 13:01 |顯示全部帖子

Stellacl,

You have been preparing a good profile. I have already save your following inf. into my computer so that I can make it as a ref. when I need to make such profile for my son.   Hope you do not mind..
Mickeyma
[quote]
stellacl 寫道:
ALAL

同 kmwun 差唔多,
- 簡單履歷表 (仔仔個人資料),
- 成績表 (+獎項如有),
- 曾經參加過的小組証書/評估報告 (明愛自閉症兒童訓練班, 興趣小組, 鋼琴/游泳班我都會放埋上去)
- 幾張在學校做家長義工, 和仔仔的家庭照...
- 最重要係仔仔的性格簡報 (分段 : (1)固執行為; (2)情緒控制; (3)語言表達和理解; (4)社交; (5) 智商 (附上Dr. T的評估報告); (6)一些建議 (例如坐位按排, 盡量預報一些預知的改變...等等)
- 最後就係一些其他機構的評估報告 (兒童評估中心的評估報告 ((1) 雖然教統局已經sent左, 但照交); (2) i 位老師n4下學期做的評估報告-新鮮熱辣剛到手 ; (3) i 位 st的評估報告 (4) 基督教服務處舉辦的小一適應班當中 st 老師的評估報告 - 未到手...)

大致係甘多...

6#
發表於 05-10-3 12:03 |顯示全部帖子

Stalla,
阿仔真俟好犀利。得閑多的上來教下路。

7#
發表於 05-10-3 13:46 |顯示全部帖子

Stella,
宇宇同你阿仔興趣極相似,他的至愛是–本Hello ABC 字典 and DISNEY DICTIONARY:有大大張圖加中文,英文。好厚一本字典佢幾乎識得大部分中文,現在佢正研究英文,一遇到唔識個的就指佐我的口叫我示范,眼神接触在這一刻最好。基本上他與我的EYE CONTACT接近NORMAL. 但與外人仍差強人意。

最近兩個ST都教講故事,他也多了自編自演,自問自答的把戲。唔知俟好事定壞事   好事俟覺得佢多佐正确的問答,編故事來講。壞事是怕佢過于沉迷自己世界,你個仔那時又如何啊?
多謝你教導啊  
[quote]
stellacl 寫道:
mickeyma
以前阿仔好似宇宇甘大個, 佢去親廁所開大就鐘意攞本書入去睇, 最鐘意係果d有圖既大大本dictionary (disney果d 由a至z果d書, 入面有圖, 或者係pooh果d一大幅圖旁邊註解果d), 所以佢而家識得好多字...

‹ 上一主題|下一主題