教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 言語治療服務資料
發新帖
樓主: 承承媽媽
go

[聽/語障] 言語治療服務資料 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-4-30 22:53 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 言語治療服務資料

My daughter has delayed in the development of speech. She is 2 years and 7 mths and studies in nursery now. After the assessment by the speech therapist, the stage of speech development meet about 2 years. She like to go to school very much. Can she study K1 at Sept this year?

2#
發表於 07-5-5 22:44 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks !!

I decide to let my daughter to study K1.

3#
發表於 07-6-9 23:05 |顯示全部帖子

Your suggestion is good. My daughter is 2 years and 8 months and have a little bit delayed in speech development. Using this method, my daughter can learn how to ask for something. Besides, she also study in nursery since 2 years. Her speech was improved since going to school.

4#
發表於 07-12-19 00:26 |顯示全部帖子
Pls don't be so worried. My daughter also has trained in the Heep Hong and she has a problem of speech delay. In the Heep Hong, your son can have a complete evaluation that provided by the Heep Hong. The staff will work out the dividual training programme for your son. They will perform the assessment by different speciality such as speech therapist, occupational therapist for assessment the fine motor skill, physical therapist for assessment the large motor skill, and clinical psychologist for assessment the emotional aspect of the child. I think the training and assessment provided by the Heep Hong is quite good.

原文章由 ha-bb 於 07-10-13 11:31 發表
Hi everybody,

I am a new member.My son is 4 1/2 years old. He already have the evaluation and has refered to "Heep Hong" for    training but he now still taking many types of evaluation so at this mo ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題