並非年齡的問題。
大概是k2下學期。

2#
發表於 05-9-16 12:41 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 4歲學珠心算適合嗎?

colourpen,

For Kln :  Classes are held at -
TST YMCA (1hr per lesson)
Austin Road, Scouts Assn (1.5 hr per lesson)

Applications for 15 Oct - Dec at TST YMCA is from 14 Sept onwards for non-members.
Enquiries : 2268-7718 Ms. Carmen Lam
The classes are held on Saturdays, and are jointly run with 國際珠算學會聯合會香港教學中心。

Instructors for classes at both places are from
國際兒童教育中心。

My son will be having his last 2 lessons this and next Sat at TST YMCA.

3#
發表於 05-9-16 17:34 |顯示全部帖子

bau,

有興趣,去www.ymcahk.org.hk 看看。

==> current activities ==> quarterly programmes

4#
發表於 05-9-17 01:16 |顯示全部帖子

colourpen,

I don't have the tel no of the Austin Rd HK Scouts Assn centre on hand.  Perhaps I can find it, but not sure.  If you live nearby, go there and look for the centre which is on the same floor as the Chin restaurant.  May be 7/F or 8/F.

At TST YMCA, only 1 hand used and taught, the other hand is for holding the pencil to write.
I personally prefer doing sums on abacus with 1 hand.  Much more difficult (for a kid) to use both hands.  You should try it out yourself with both hands and see if you can accept that -- I can't.  For training left and right brain etc, I prefer to let my son learn / practice playing the piano than relying on the "Maths of Beads". I just want my son to have 1 less worry in P1 and P2 Maths.

For the cost, diff centres charge differently. Go and take a look for yourself.
At TST YMCA, 6 groups of lessons are held there, each group = 11 to 12 lessons.  Pls check TST YMCA website for the course fee.  By the time 6 groups are completed, the kid should know +, - (5 different sets of 2-digit figures together, incl + and - in each) and 2 digits x 2 digits.  After completing 6 groups, standard is approx  Level 9 of public exam.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題