用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單 ...
發新帖
查看: 436938|回覆: 2
go

全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單     [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-20 21:56 |顯示全部帖子
Thank for sharing!!  I start reading your posts even before your daughter got acceptance to the SH.  BTW, your daughter and mine are the same age and also applied the 2009-2010 SH.
I bet your daughter must be enjoying the school very much :)

2#
發表於 09-9-22 13:23 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 13# iantsang 的文章

Glad to hear your daughter enjoying the school :)  How old is your younger daughter??  I have a younger son, perhaps they are the same age??  
Same as your daughter, mine just love the kinder.  There is a birthday party coming this friday.  She is already very excited.  The only sad thing is that she can't sip water or eat breakfast before the school bus ride due to the motion sickness.  After discussing with her  class teacher, i arrange her to eat in class before school starts.  But she usually complains that she doesn't have enough time to finish her bread

3#
發表於 09-9-25 15:02 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 iantsang 於 09-9-25 12:18 發表
Hi kyliejet,

Agree that it will be tough for the maid to handle two kids so it's not a bad idea to try the full day nursery.  Especially boy may be more active!

We are planning to move back to HK is ...

Hi, kyliejet and iantsang,
We are on the same boat.  I have an elder child studying in K1 with a younger one who is preparing for prenursery school.  My main concern to my May 2008 son is that he prefers to response a english command rather than chinese which i consider an disadvantage for himself during interview.  Whenever i teach him chinese, either he walks away or simply ignoring my instructions.  In fact, he expresses more interest in english than chinese ( maybe because he is taken care by a philipino maid)...My plan is to put him into prenursery school once he reaches 2 but find out that not many nursery schools willing to accept him because : 1) nearly end of the school term, not useful or 2) no vacancy.  He is attending playgroup now but the teaching media is in english.  It couldn't solve my problem.  Any suggestion?

To iantsang,
I haven't make a plan to move to hk island because the housing expense is much too expensive for our family.  It is out of budget ~~~>.<~~~  

Cheers
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖