"Biomedical Treatment - Parents' Group " [複製鏈接]

2361#
發表於 10-8-20 13:57 |只看該作者
請問有没有懷疑小朋友體內水銀從何而來?

2362#
發表於 10-8-20 15:19 |只看該作者

Bio-medical treatment

Dear Myson ,

Thanks for your advise . i will try and get it . is ur son also seeing dr trodd .

Thanks
Zinobian

原帖由 myson727 於 10-8-20 12:36 發表
Hi Zinobian,
If you want to know the detail about "Bio-medical treatment", you can buy the follow book from E-bay.
'Changing the course of autism', author Bryan Jepson
http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/vie ...

2363#
發表於 10-8-20 15:22 |只看該作者

bio-medical treatment

Hi ,

is there anyone else here who is alsodoing the bio-medical treatment .

Thanks
Zinobian

2364#
發表於 10-8-20 15:41 |只看該作者
My son see Dr. Wilson Fung and start the biomedical treatment at the mid of April 10.

原帖由 zinobian 於 10-8-20 15:19 發表
Dear Myson ,

Thanks for your advise . i will try and get it . is ur son also seeing dr trodd .

Thanks
Zinobian

[ 本帖最後由 myson727 於 10-8-20 15:46 編輯 ]

2365#
發表於 10-8-20 16:28 |只看該作者

Bio-medical treatment

How has it been , have u seen any changes in your son in verbal or behavior wise .any improvement .are u also seeing dr trodd

zinobian

原帖由 myson727 於 10-8-20 15:41 發表
My son see Dr. Wilson Fung and start the biomedical treatment at the mid of April 10.

2366#
發表於 10-8-21 23:39 |只看該作者
I would like to introduce another book called "Healing the New Childhood Epidemic : Autism, ADHD, Asthma and Allergies".  The authors of the book  are Kenneth Bock, M.D., and Cameron Stauth.  In Part Three of this book, it lists out how to do biomedical treatment step by step.

2367#
發表於 10-8-23 16:25 |只看該作者
My son has been tried the bio-treatment with Dr Trod for 6 months, but now we stopped the special diet already, since Dr. Trod said 6 months is enough for my son. Be honest, it was really hard to maintain the diet, especially when we’re dinning outside. But my son has improved a lot, e.g. more eye contact, can speak more, more interaction. But I could not say all the successes are from the result of bio-treatment, since he also studies at Heep Hong, has extra OT and he growth up more.
Of course, he is not fully recovered from Autism; sometimes, he still can’t manage his temper, but much better now. He still has the global development delay, so we still have to work harder.

But for the new parents, if you’ve tried many ways to help your kids already and without any big improvement, I think it is worth to try bio-treatment, you will see the significant changes in 2 months. I’ve introduced this to my friend who has an autistic son (6 years) with IQ slightly below average, when he started the bio-treatment, he can speak more and with better eye contact, my friend was very impressed.

2368#
發表於 10-8-24 11:36 |只看該作者

Bio - Treatment

Hi Milissa ,

I have just  started bio-treatment the gf/cf diet and have seen improvement .how old is your son and can he speak . did you do any test with dr trodd.how old is your son ? my son is 3.

Zinobian

原帖由 Melissa_Tam 於 10-8-23 16:25 發表
My son has been tried the bio-treatment with Dr Trod for 6 months, but now we stopped the special diet already, since Dr. Trod said 6 months is enough for my son. Be honest, it was really hard to main ...

2369#
發表於 10-8-26 10:57 |只看該作者

biomedical treatment

Hi Melissa,

can you tell me where is heep hong ?

Zinobian.

原帖由 Melissa_Tam 於 10-8-23 16:25 發表
My son has been tried the bio-treatment with Dr Trod for 6 months, but now we stopped the special diet already, since Dr. Trod said 6 months is enough for my son. Be honest, it was really hard to main ...

2370#
發表於 10-8-26 18:52 |只看該作者
Please visit Heep Hong's website:
www.heephong.org

[ 本帖最後由 shanyeungbb 於 10-8-26 19:32 編輯 ]

2371#
發表於 10-8-27 10:51 |只看該作者

BIO-MEDICAL

Thanks shanyeungbb

原帖由 shanyeungbb 於 10-8-26 18:52 發表
Please visit Heep Hong's website:
www.heephong.org

2372#
發表於 10-8-30 13:45 |只看該作者
myson727,
想問下你小朋友初初排毒時, 他的表現有没有時好時壞, 表現飄忽? 肚痛等徵狀?
謝謝!

2373#
發表於 10-8-30 23:44 |只看該作者
Hi ZinoBian,

Sorry to reply late.  

My son was diagonized with overall delay (esp. in speech) when he was 3.  Then he started his behaviour training by EETC, OT, ST, and PT.  When he started his primiary school, he seemed worse, in the other words, he could not catch up from other peers.  At 7 years (Nov 2009), he was further diagonized with 'Symtoms with Autism', that weak in social skill, speech and eye contact.   

Since Apr 2010, we have started the biomedical treatment.  In June 2010, we observed an obvious improvement in both verbal & behaviour area.  E.g. increase eye-contact 50%, initiate consitutive dialogue with Q&A, talk more descriptive sentences.  Regarding the behaviour, he can manage his emotion and better communication with Dad/Mum/younger sister and the maid.  I could say, we are happier and easier in our daily life :loveliness: .  Of course, our whole family spends effort to maintain the gluten/caisen-free diet, and take the supplement/medicine given by our doctor.

原帖由 zinobian 於 10-8-20 16:28 發表
How has it been , have u seen any changes in your son in verbal or behavior wise .any improvement .are u also seeing dr trodd

zinobian

2374#
發表於 10-8-31 12:24 |只看該作者

bio midical treatment

Dear Myson ,

I am really happy for you and really happy to know your son is showing signs of improvement .the gf/cf diet does show signs of improvement bcoz my son at 3 /yrs old in july 5th 2010 was not talking but he was active but we couldn't understand we have now started the gf/cf diet and imm in 1 week we saw him saying 2/3 words .we are starting other treatments now with dr t and hope for the best . have u been using any suppliments /vitimans etc with any doctors in hk.

i was reading the trans-scripts from this forum of the past parents like kawai / ultramom and many more who were regulary in touch with each other as they all used the same doctor for their children and the treatments were on the same line but i do not see them on this forum any more as i think their children must be ok now .i think it will just take time togeather with the diet and treatment for our kids to be ok.

Thanks
Zinobian

原帖由 myson727 於 10-8-30 23:44 發表
Hi ZinoBian,

Sorry to reply late.  

My son was diagonized with overall delay (esp. in speech) when he was 3.  Then he started his behaviour training by EETC, OT, ST, and PT.  When he started his pri ...

2375#
發表於 10-9-2 09:38 |只看該作者
初初排毒,見他的情況是不繼改善的。

反而吃了一些有小麥或牛奶的食物,表現就會轉差,又會肚痛或肚瀉,後來醫生教,最好選一些寫明GFCF或沒製過的食物,才好買,就算寫的成份沒寫有小麥或牛奶,但可能也含有微量的成份,微量的小麥(即 穀膠)或牛奶(即酪蛋白)於腸胃,未完全消化(即形成鴉片狀態),便經由腸的小洞進入血管,再上腦,引起種種的問題 (可參考:http://www.littlegianthk.com/common/fz-zb-detail.html)

所以,醫生叫我仔排毒前,先要戒口及食藥醫條腸(大概兩個月),條腸的情況轉好,才排毒。

原帖由 shanyeungbb 於 10-8-30 13:45 發表
myson727,
想問下你小朋友初初排毒時, 他的表現有没有時好時壞, 表現飄忽? 肚痛等徵狀?
謝謝!

[ 本帖最後由 myson727 於 10-9-2 09:39 編輯 ]

2376#
發表於 10-9-3 10:42 |只看該作者
Dear Zinobian,

I also happy to know the bio-medical treatment is good for your son.
My son see Dr. Fung and also do the tests of dung and urine by Doctor's Data through Dr. Fung. We also get the vitamin, DMSA, ... from him.

The following link also have some info. about "AUTISM IS CURABLE!"
http://www.littlegianthk.com/common/en/fz-zb-detail.html

原帖由 zinobian 於 10-8-31 12:24 發表
Dear Myson ,

I am really happy for you and really happy to know your son is showing signs of improvement .the gf/cf diet does show signs of improvement bcoz my son at 3 /yrs old in july 5th 2010 was ...

2377#
發表於 10-9-4 13:12 |只看該作者

BIO-TREATMENT

dEAR mYSON ,

hOW LONG HAS YOUR SON BEEN ON TREATMENT AND WAHT WAS THE FINDINGS AFTER THE DUNG & URINE TEST .

zINOBIAN.

原帖由 myson727 於 10-9-3 10:42 發表
Dear Zinobian,

I also happy to know the bio-medical treatment is good for your son.
My son see Dr. Fung and also do the tests of dung and urine by Doctor's Data through Dr. Fung. We also get the vit ...

2378#
發表於 10-9-4 14:40 |只看該作者
My son have taken the treatment about haft year (start from the end of April 2010). His dung and urine was send to Doctor's Data about March 2010. For the report of urine, the content  mercury and lead are over the standard x8 and x6. For the report of dung, mild bacteria was found and the SIgA (immune system idex) is about 394 (max of normal case: 200).

Then, Dr. Fung advise treat the gut :
- GFCF diet to our son
- Take enzymes, probiotics x 2, fish oil, vitamin,  "bacteria-killing medicine" x2
- Also, eat less seafood and drink distilled water to prevent to absorb heavy metal

After 2 months, add the medicine to remove the heavy metal -- DMSA (day 1) and also take mineral (day 2) .

原帖由 zinobian 於 10-9-4 13:12 發表
dEAR mYSON ,

hOW LONG HAS YOUR SON BEEN ON TREATMENT AND WAHT WAS THE FINDINGS AFTER THE DUNG & URINE TEST .

zINOBIAN.

[ 本帖最後由 myson727 於 10-9-4 14:42 編輯 ]

2379#
發表於 10-9-6 11:14 |只看該作者

bio-medical treatment

Dear Myson ,

Thank you for sharing your information with me , so after 6 months of treatment you can now see the improvement . I have just started the treatment and the diet with my son since aug 9 so I guess I have a long way to go but have see some changes after starting the diet as he has started saying saying some words .

Have you taken the B12 injection and the difculan ?

Thanks for sharing you info I hope more parents can come out here and discuss the bio-medical treatment.

Thanks

原帖由 myson727 於 10-9-4 14:40 發表
My son have taken the treatment about haft year (start from the end of April 2010). His dung and urine was send to Doctor's Data about March 2010. For the report of urine, the content  mercury and lea ...

2380#
發表於 10-9-6 23:17 |只看該作者
Hi Zinobian,

Welcome, we are happy to share !! And we also believe that your son could improve if this treatment is tackling the root cause of the 'Autism/Sickness'.

No, we chose not to take B12 injection as my son usually cried and afraid of needle injection, but we decided to take B12 medicine.  By the way, what is 'diflucan'?

原帖由 zinobian 於 10-9-6 11:14 發表
Dear Myson ,

Thank you for sharing your information with me , so after 6 months of treatment you can now see the improvement . I have just started the treatment and the diet with my son since aug 9  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題