121#
發表於 07-4-30 23:04 |只看該作者

Re: 言語治療服務資料

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

122#
發表於 07-5-4 13:48 |只看該作者

patapatapeppy,

Ofcourse, you should let your daughter to study!
My son at 2yr 6 m, he couldn't speak anything in sentences, only 1 word.  After study N1 and also have ST trainning & mommy keep on talking to him. Now, the development is getting better, can use I"I want to eat bread", can tell me something happened, but not a complete sentence. At least, I can understand what he say.

Please keep effort to teach, she will learn soon.

123#
發表於 07-5-4 13:53 |只看該作者

bigb,
thanks for your info. :)

124#
發表於 07-5-5 22:44 |只看該作者

Thanks !!

I decide to let my daughter to study K1.

125#
發表於 07-5-15 23:37 |只看該作者

126#
發表於 07-5-18 19:57 |只看該作者

有私人中心會有折, 但每間都應該唔同. 社會服務機構就應該冇折喇.

127#
發表於 07-5-21 11:27 |只看該作者

128#
發表於 07-5-21 21:41 |只看該作者

我仔仔係機構度做, 保良局, $300, 45分鐘, 私人的太貴喇...沒聽過天欣教室, 因為仔仔三年前已經開始係機構度做, 做得都好, 之後就冇特別留意其他了.

129#
發表於 07-5-21 23:22 |只看該作者

Hi, my son has speech problem, he is nearly 3yrs but can only speak small sentances, i.e daddy go to work, daddy drive car.  I've already been to 智能測試中心 but need to wait anyother 6 months.  

I want to take my son for some training now, can anyone recommend any cheap, effective ST
thanks

130#
發表於 07-5-29 12:22 |只看該作者

Hi, Sa_li.

I'm Sylvia, a behavioral therapist in Los Angeles.I have been working with children with autism for 9 years.
I would suggest for you to help your son to expand his speech by talking to your child more about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Also, When your son speak his 3 to 4 word sentences, you would prompt him by telling him, i.e  Daddy is drive "the" "COLOR" car "TO WORK" .Have him repeated it after you. Right there you combined two sentence together and from 3 to 4 word sentences it expanded to 8 word sentence.
Also, create situations where your son NEEDS to use his speech to REQUEST for his needs. For instance, when your son wants to get a glass of water, ( normally, as a mother you would know exactly what it is that he wants so you will get it for him automaticlly.....) but instead, you should wait .. and act as if like you have no idea what it is that he wants. ONLY give it to him when he use some type of speech and then prompt him to say it better and have him imitate on what you said.  If he really need some type of prompting, help him say a sentence like " mommy, can i have water please? " keep working on it . and eventually he will pick it up.
Feel  free to email me about any questions. Hope this helped a little  
Hi, Just signed up on here to hopefully help out some parents with their children with autism. I have 9 years of experience in working with children with autism. Feel free to email me at anytime which i will get back to you as soon as possible. ;-)

131#
發表於 07-6-3 23:25 |只看該作者

dear chloecst,

請問在保良局做, 用不用再排期, 定係一約就約到呀, 聽聞要排1年呀.

132#
發表於 07-6-4 19:40 |只看該作者

等我問下我個st先, 排期都應該要的, 不過應該不用一年, 或者你都可以打去問下

133#
發表於 07-6-9 23:05 |只看該作者

Your suggestion is good. My daughter is 2 years and 8 months and have a little bit delayed in speech development. Using this method, my daughter can learn how to ask for something. Besides, she also study in nursery since 2 years. Her speech was improved since going to school.

134#
發表於 07-6-11 22:52 |只看該作者

Hi mingming,
My name in vianna, I just search this kind of information and see yr details form 'Cholecst .Did you check Cholecst details - $300 for 45 min, my son also delay speech, how do you choice ? my son is 2.2 yr, how about you ? do you have any idea ?

vianna

135#
發表於 07-6-18 23:18 |只看該作者

Re: ABA Speech Enhancement

I think seeing a speech therapist is one of the many ways to get a child speak but if meetings are not intensive enough, I think it may not maximize the result. I agree with Sylvia that ABA is a the most quantitative way in getting a child to speak.

136#
發表於 07-6-20 10:47 |只看該作者

但其實都要知每種訓練都有其優劣之處,我眼見有不少aba的小朋友,做了之後情緒更差,整天提不起勁學習,因為實在太密習,試想小朋友早上要返學,如果返全日的更慘,之後回來還要做三或六小時不停的訓練,小朋友始終會倦,情緒、學習動機怎不會減低,有些還賴屎賴尿都有,而且仲係特登,有些變得更autistic,做起訓練來更rigid, aba本身並不是針對言語的,只係針對行為的。試想﹕至少做三小時,甚或六小時,甚麼訓練都會有成效,我估如果我有錢可以做三小時上門的言語治療,我都會覺得我的仔仔會有明顯的進步。我只係媽咪身份來看,並不如sylvia以一個behaviorist (aba therapist?)來看,所以可能有另一種睇法。

137#
發表於 07-6-21 09:48 |只看該作者

hhmamami has a grain of truth (though I am also a therapist myself)! And as a mother, who does not want her child to enjoy their happy childhood? I guess I understand from a mother's perspective. Children with autism need to contribute extra hours to achieve what their peers can do. That's why I think every child's program has to be tailor-made. Not every child can take the intensity of the training. Some perform better with less hours, some vice versa. But I think the most important issue here is to find a professional ABA provider whose approach goes beyond rigidity. Otherwise, as  hhmamami said, I think most end up being more autistic than they are!!
hhmamami 寫道:
但其實都要知每種訓練都有其優劣之處,我眼見有不少aba的小朋友,做了之後情緒更差,整天提不起勁學習,因為實在太密習,試想小朋友早上要返學,如果返全日的更慘,之後回來還要做三或六小時不停的訓練,小朋友始終會倦,情緒、學習動機怎不會減低,有些還賴屎賴尿都有,而且仲係特登,有些變得更autistic,做起訓練來更rigid, aba本身並不是針對言語的,只係針對行為的。試想﹕至少做三小時,甚或六小時,甚麼訓練都會有成效,我估如果我有錢可以做三小時上門的言語治療,我都會覺得我的仔仔會有明顯的進步。我只係媽咪身份來看,並不如sylvia以一個behaviorist (aba therapist?)來看,所以可能有另一種睇法。[/quote]

138#
發表於 07-6-22 23:28 |只看該作者

終於問左我既st, 佢話要看地區, 如果在銅鑼灣會快d, 但都要排3至4個月, 暑假可能會有多d位. 不過可能只有兩星期一堂的訓練, 因為佢話最緊要係在家的訓練, 但都會看小朋友的情況, 有少部份的會有一星期一堂.

不過聽聞遲d會加少少價...

139#
發表於 07-7-18 14:06 |只看該作者
請問排兒童智能測驗中心去評估見言語治療師後, 幾耐會有訓練?

140#
發表於 07-7-18 17:56 |只看該作者
大概半年至九個月左右, 因為我都打過去問

原文章由 bb12345 於 07-7-18 14:06 發表
請問排兒童智能測驗中心去評估見言語治療師後, 幾耐會有訓練?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題