教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 04 劍鳴幼兒書友fun club
樓主: ianmami
go

04 劍鳴幼兒書友fun club [複製鏈接]

141#
發表於 04-6-29 01:34 |只看該作者

Re: 有無bb今年9月入劍鳴幼兒/稚請進

cheungcheung,

你上this website咪見到Daniel囉,不過佢係6月之星,仲有2日無架喇,遲D有機會post張相上o黎,至於佢份人,(sigh), 就梗係超級活潑,唔聽話,無耐性......總之,好難搞!
我好鍾意小朋友,如果發左達,我會生多2件,哈哈!
http://www.qeducationhk.com/

142#
發表於 04-6-29 02:38 |只看該作者

Hi
My son is 16 months old and he apply kleenmind, but they said they will have interview in December only.  I am very frustrated that you all say that the Bebe need to recognise square, circle and rectangle etc as my son don't know which is which.  besides where do you live do you think it is OK to let the Bebe take the schoolbus.  Last of all is Kleen ming very difficult to enter the nursery.

143#
發表於 04-6-29 08:21 |只看該作者

smallfat,

Your son is only 16months old and he still has a lot of time to catch up.  By the time he is interviewed in December, he is already 22 months old.  He should be a totally different person by then.  Besides, they don't need to actually "say" whether it is a square, circle or triangle.  A lot of the children that I observed couldn't even talk.  They only need to be able to recognise the shapes and put them in the matching places.  You may let your son practise by playing with puzzles of different colours and shapes.  These toys are pretty cheap and in case you don't have one, you may borrow mine if you don't mind.  I also saw a very cheap colours and shapes puzzle in Watsons ($9.9).  Moreover, I was told that they only judge the children's reactions to see whether they are "normal".  So far, I haven't heard of any unsuccessful cases regarding Keen Mind nursery interviews so I am almost sure your son should be fine.

144#
發表於 04-6-29 08:22 |只看該作者

cheungchueng, 你唔洗擔心物以干為貴

smallfat, actaully, KM's nursery is not that difficult to entry.  They will ask some questions and talk to your baby and see how's their reaction.   By the way, when was your baby's day of birth as if your baby was borned in Jan, 2003 than maybe is not suitable to go to nursery during this years.

145#
發表於 04-6-29 08:27 |只看該作者

danielboy, hi hi.

Jacadi, Welcome!  What is the name of your daughter ?   After I visited KM I loved the schedule.  
First of all, they will have the english section per day.  On the other hand, every Tue and Thu will have the Putonghau class.  The main thing is while my son like that school also.  He showed he was happy with it.  So I chose KM.  

146#
發表於 04-6-29 09:03 |只看該作者

smallfat
就如其媽咪所講其實你bb仲細,未識係好正常,我bb係大約1歲時朋友送左一桶仔chicco玩具,入面有好多個正方形,圓形,三角形的方塊,3種顏色,你亦可買給小朋友試下,而加我仔仔鐘意玩lego(係for 2 歲以上果種).唔需要擔心架,佢大d學野會快好多.
我個鄰居有個小朋友同我仔仔差唔多大,亦是星期六interview,佢好怕羞冇乜出聲,都收左佢仔仔.

我b仔每日早上係窗度都望住d校車來接小朋友,呢幾日成日話要去番學 仲揹住個書包通屋走.

147#
發表於 04-6-29 14:39 |只看該作者

Hi tanny,

I agree with you.  It's very important that your child likes the school.  Daniel likes KM very much.  He could play there for almost 45 minutes while waiting for the interview.   

Another thing I like about KM is the teachers.  Most moms that I came across (with a few exeptions) are satisfied with the caring and responsible attitude of the teacher.  They will take the initiative to update you on the children's progress or problems instead of having you call them all the time.

148#
發表於 04-6-29 21:36 |只看該作者

Hi Tanny:

My daughter's name is called Renee.

I noticed most of the moms have registered the mornging class for their kids and only my daughter registered the afternoon class.

I am still worrying if I should let my daughter to take the school bus by herself. However, it 's really a long way from MTR station to school.

How are you all planning for the transporation mode?

149#
發表於 04-6-30 00:46 |只看該作者

Jacadi,

My son will take the school bus from (Choi Hung) to Kowloon Tong.  I think he can handle it.  As now we will let him to has his own seat on the bus or taxi.  Moreover, I will go back to school with him on the first week and my hubby will take the 2nd week.  

150#
發表於 04-7-1 11:11 |只看該作者

daniel boy
到見到妳仔仔啦,very smart 。
開心做人啊!

151#
發表於 04-7-4 11:42 |只看該作者

cheungcheung,

smart唔smart就唔知,不過有一樣野妳實開心,就係佢比較鍾意女仔,尤其係靚女.

152#
發表於 04-7-4 16:44 |只看該作者

hi 你地上次是否有聽此節目嘉賓是劍鳴校監夫人
http://www.rthk.org.hk/rthk/radio5/familyteach/20040617.html

153#
發表於 04-7-6 21:36 |只看該作者

Hello all,

I am new in this topic.
Where is everybody?
This topic has been placed on page 5.
Let me get it back to the front then.
Please count me in your list as my sweety will be in Keenmind for N1 as well.

Nicole : girl / am class / 19 months

However, she would be starting from next semester (Jan, 2005).

CheungCheung:
Will it be the same as Sydnee because they are both small girl?  If yes, they will be new in class next year.  Also, most of the classmates are boys.  I hope they will not 'Hop' our girls lah.

Tanny:
What do u think of Nicole's 圍裙 look?  Do u buy the large size or small size?  Nicole wears a small one and it is not too big for her although she is very little.

Danielboy:
Daniel is really a handsome boy.

Jacadi:
Nicole had attended the interview last Saturday(3/7).  And straightly did the enrolment.  However, she will go for the am class as I told u before.  She cannot be the same class with Renee.  What a pity!

154#
發表於 04-7-6 22:55 |只看該作者

Hi Nicolemum,

Welcome!  I think Tanny will update our list soon to include Nicole.   Don't worry, it is not likely that Daniel will bully Nicole because as I mentioned before, he likes girls.  He only bullies boys.

I also wonder where everybody is.  I disappeared only because I was in Bangkok last week.  I didn't bring Daniel because both my husband and I wanted a "real" break.  We brought Daniel to Cebu in April.  Daniel enjoyed his vacation very much but I was just like a slave!!  So this time, I decided to leave him in Hong Kong.  

I think this topic will become active again soon due to the upcoming parent's day which will be held in August.  

155#
發表於 04-7-7 11:51 |只看該作者

Danielboy,

Let's look forward to seeing them become classmates and friends.

You are so great to have a break by only u2. My huby and I have planned for a long time (almost a year).  But just cannot make it up so far because we worry that we will miss Nicole crazily.  Of course, Asia is a very good choice for a short relaxing trip.  We did think about Bankok too.  Did u join tourist group or all by yourself?  For me, I would prefer some resorts as we really can rest there.

Definitely, we will become a slave if go out with a small kid.  That's why I keep postpone our trip with Nicole.

Oh yes, Ms Lee said they will send a letter to notice us for the parents day in the coming August.  Looking forward to meet u guys there soon.  Will u bring Daniel together?  So that, Nicole can meet this handsome boy.

156#
發表於 04-7-7 12:55 |只看該作者

Hi Nicolemum,

This was not the first time that I left Daniel in Hong Kong.  But ever since he was born, our trips have been limited to 5D/4N in Asia only.  Of course I also  missed him crazily but I am trying to get used to it and it seems I can overcome it sometimes now.  I went to LA last summer by myself but I stayed there for less than a week and also my husband was here in Hong Kong so I didn't feel too bad.  Yes, I also love going to resorts but because we went to Cebu in April, we had decided to look for a change.  We decided to go shopping in Bangkok because we haven't been there for 3 years.  The last time we went there I was not even pregnant.  We always like to travel by ourselves and I think the last time I travelled in a group was back in 1991!  We just don't think we can really enjoy the place if we travel in a group.  I am not sure whether I will bring Daniel to the parent's day.  It would really have to depend on the time and duration of the programme as I always try not to upset Daniel's routine.  Will let you know when the time comes.

157#
發表於 04-7-7 16:27 |只看該作者

Hi, Danielboy

There must be someone (except maid) at home to take care of Daniel, right?  For me, I don't want to let Nicole stay home with the 印尼姐姐 alone for even few days.  If I send them to stay at grandmum's home, it may affect Nicole's daily routine.  And she may not get used to.

We like to travel by ourselves too.  It is more fun and comfortable although it needs to spend some time in advance.  I remember that just one month before I got pregnant, I arranged a fantastic and romantic trip to Hokkaido all by myself in a resonable cost.  It gave me satisfation after all the arrangment done.  And my huby appreciated all I had done also. Ha!Ha!

I agree with u.  It is all depends on the holding time of the parents' day.  I don't like to distrub Nicole's routine too.

158#
發表於 04-7-8 07:16 |只看該作者

Hi NicoleMum:

Hey, it's nice to hear from your here.

Wow, it's great that Nicole also got accepted into KM.  Eventhough Nicole will not be in the same class as Renee.  However, they are still schoolmates.

Looking forward to see you again as I have changed Renee's playgroup class time as per yours.  Will start the week after.

Cheers.
Jacadi

159#
發表於 04-7-8 14:22 |只看該作者

hi 各位,
留意左你地既topic一段時間, 我想出年(2005年)9月比囝囝讀km幼兒班, 請問你地知唔知大約幾時開始報名?????
thx.........

160#
發表於 04-7-8 14:57 |只看該作者

delete
‹ 上一主題|下一主題