發新帖
查看: 9021|回覆: 0
go

Victoria Belcher PM Bilingual Class [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 23-3-21 12:15 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印

Good afternoon everyone,

I hope you are well.

My son will be going to the K1 PM bilingual class at Victoria’s Belcher campus starting this August and I would like to get your advice on how you guys schedule your kids morning activities.

Currently my son goes to pre nursery morning classes and after lunch he is out all day playing at playgrounds or having play dates. He doesn't nap and is super energetic.

Once we start with Victoria’s PM class though, that won't be possible because all of his friends and kids his age (about to turn 3 years old) are in kindergarten themselves and most playgrounds where we live are still empty in the mornings. So our son would be most likely at home all morning with the helper.

PM classes in general are quite inconvenient but they are the only ones at Victoria that offer a bilingual stream.

We were thinking about sending him to the AM class of the public kindergarten 靈恩學校 which is close to Victoria and then to Victoria’s PM class after. But its a long day for our child also since the commute is roughly 1 hour each way. However, the staff at 靈恩學校  seems lovely and it would be a great way for my son to also learn cantonese.

So for all you parents with kids that go to PM classes, what do you do with them in the mornings? Do you just leave your kids with the helpers or send them to do extra curricular activities every morning?

Our goal is to send our kid to VSA or an international school so for us it's important that our son simply has fun for now while also having good language skills.

Thank you all for your help!

0    0    0    0
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖