用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 請分享去年"大抽獎"後各校的"叩門"的情況及資料. ...
查看: 4594|回覆: 20
go

請分享去年"大抽獎"後各校的"叩門"的情況及資料. [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-4-22 23:59 |只看該作者

請分享去年"大抽獎"後各校的"叩門"的情況及資料.

6月3日的大抽獎公布逐漸接近, 請各位過去有"叩門"經驗的家長, 分享下列各校"叩門"的情況.  如沒有特別"標青"的背景,又唔係教徒, 究竟有無得叩門, 有無chance ? 需唔需要取form or just send portfolio? 係唔係第1日就要帯齊野, 準備去咁多間取form ???

1) Maryknoll
2) St Mary
3) 協恩
4) 油天
5) dps
6) 九龍塘官立

Many Many Thanks, just because very worry about the result, so a little bit nervous about this final "fighting" stage. Hope all other mums can help.

2#
發表於 06-4-24 09:33 |只看該作者

Re: 請分享去年"大抽獎"後各校的"叩門"的情況及資料.

up ???

3#
發表於 06-4-25 09:29 |只看該作者

up ?

4#
發表於 06-5-1 01:36 |只看該作者

Maryknoll, St Mary, DPS and Heep Yun - no chance
Kln Tong Government - must select in 1st round to get the form.
YMT Catholic - form is distributed on the 1st day and priority is only be given to whom choosen the school in 1st rounded  

5#
發表於 06-5-1 14:38 |只看該作者

Hi Kentvilleson,
How about La Salle? Will they distribute form?

Why DPS no chance? :-|

6#
發表於 06-5-1 17:52 |只看該作者

Dear kentvilleson,

Thanks very much, so do you know how's the chance of St Rose of Lima & Hung Hom Wan Government ???

7#
發表於 06-5-1 22:19 |只看該作者

Dear Waiwai2

La Salle - no form will be distributed and you have to send in profile.  But as you understand the chance is rare as no parent will decline the offer.   

DPS - same case as La Salle and would be even worst because it only has 3 P1 classes

Dear  Valerie

St. Rose of Lima and Ma Tau Wai - Hung Hom Bay distributed forms last year.   The experience was if you wrote letters and profiles to these schools before the lucky draw announcement day, they would send you the form.   Good luck

8#
發表於 06-5-3 10:04 |只看該作者

Dear kentvilleson,

Thanks a lot, your info is very useful, you must had put a lot of effort on this last yr.

9#
發表於 06-5-3 10:08 |只看該作者

How to write the letter?

kentvilleson 寫道:
Dear  Valerie

St. Rose of Lima and Ma Tau Wai - Hung Hom Bay distributed forms last year.   The experience was if you wrote letters and profiles to these schools before the lucky draw announcement day, they would send you the form.   Good luck

10#
發表於 06-5-3 11:44 |只看該作者

kentvilleson 寫道:

Kln Tong Government - must select in 1st round to get the form.

My friend's son was admitted by Kln Tong Government School by 'knocking door' last year and she didn't select it in the 1st round, so you still can try.

But according to my friend's comment, in the aspect of teaching method, it is not a desirable school.

11#
發表於 06-5-3 12:06 |只看該作者

Dear Elizabetlai,

Really, can you briefly tell us how is the teaching method, and what's the banding ??

12#
發表於 06-5-3 19:33 |只看該作者

The teaching method is : to humiliate the students with low marks to 'encourage' other students to do better; punishment instead of encouragement, etc.

Actually, I don't know the banding of this school.  But I know their academic requirement is very high.

13#
發表於 06-5-4 02:29 |只看該作者

2) St Mary

I know one of my friend's daugher got an offer from St Mary's in the 3rd round, but it was like 5 or 6 years ago.
成功的人放眼於機會,失敗的人放眼於障礙。 生命長短我無法控制,但內容就可以由我發揮!

14#
發表於 06-5-4 10:06 |只看該作者

Dear ElizabethLai

Thanks a lot for your sharing

15#
發表於 06-5-4 10:36 |只看該作者

St. Rose of Lima only reserves the seats for its kindergarten students in 3rd round. ! :cry:

16#
發表於 06-5-5 00:31 |只看該作者

ElizabethLAI 寫道:
The teaching method is : to humiliate the students with low marks to 'encourage' other students to do better; punishment instead of encouragement, etc.

Actually, I don't know the banding of this school.  But I know their academic requirement is very high.

ElizabethLKAI

Which primary?

17#
發表於 06-5-12 09:15 |只看該作者

Dear Daisy mum,

Thanks alot, but are they all st rose students can promote to St rose (Shatin) S1 ???

18#
發表於 06-5-12 10:05 |只看該作者

As I know, students who are outstanding and smart, they won't select St. Rose as their 1st choice, most likely, they'll go to those secondary shcools they amired. On the other hand, St. Rose usually won't accept those with very bad exam result students.  It would be very safe, if you are in the middle.

19#
發表於 06-5-12 12:58 |只看該作者

Kenvilleson,

If choose La Salle, can I send the letter & profile & attach the certificates to school before 3/6. (Announcement date) How to send by mail or by hand ?

I feel so depressed because I don't know the procedures.

Pls adv.  Many thanks.

20#
發表於 06-5-12 13:13 |只看該作者

What I think is, it 's not important what ways you gonna to approach the school,by mail or by hand letter to the headmaster are no difference.  The point is, the student must have some achievements of his study, to prove that he is a smart and outstanding person by any means.  To show the best aspect of your son.
All elite schools want smart students.  If I were you, I would send it before 3 June.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題