用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 york 05/6 k3 boys & girls come in!
樓主: fannyyu
go

york 05/6 k3 boys & girls come in! [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-5-17 18:04 |只看該作者

Re: york 05/6 k3 boys & girls come in!

kawaihappy,
don't you think it's good to have a school break?  tara enjoys it. she went to club house now and will goto her drawing course later.  i'm having a relaxing now at home  :

42#
發表於 06-5-17 23:50 |只看該作者

hee....just want to keep the page up at the 1st  :
kawaihappy, your schedule must be tight.  but, you might need to make the arrangement lar.

43#
發表於 06-5-18 02:10 |只看該作者

fannyyu                                                                    7月1日放假,有2個月時間,學開的不變,其他放在上午,唱歌,跳舞,古筝多數會去朋友間琴行學,一站式,節省搭車時間還可去公園玩。n1教我們小朋友miss ng 8月尾生BB,到時叫多些人探佢等佢開心吓!

44#
發表於 06-5-18 10:25 |只看該作者

kawaihappy,
i have joined a summer camp for tara.
you will still join that studio?

45#
發表於 06-5-18 14:10 |只看該作者

46#
發表於 06-5-18 14:11 |只看該作者

47#
發表於 06-5-18 14:13 |只看該作者

Hi Kawaihappy

我囡囡現在都是由 miss ng 教....她是一位很出色的老師..很熱誠很投入...有這樣的班主任真幸運....

我也希望如你一樣去探望她.... 有進一步消息請通知呀..thanx.....     

48#
發表於 06-5-18 20:26 |只看該作者

我之前都有比我個小朋友去柏斯試吓上剛琴興趣班, 不過因為佢太頑皮, 比老師話過之後, 就同我講話唔想返,  結果勉強返咗十堂, 變咗好浪費時間.

宜家佢淨係星期六學畫畫一個鐘, 佢好鍾意返, 但係我想試下加多小小比佢, 我想搵一D英文班比佢試吓, 請問你地有無介紹, 或者你地D小朋友係邊度返開類似課程?

Kinkin Mama

49#
發表於 06-5-18 22:22 |只看該作者

hi Kin_Kin Mama,
to my gal, she is now having an english private tutor + a phonics class.  but, she is older than yours one.  so, i re-called myself, i remember that i had quite a few different english playgroup for her at that young age.  but, it was'nt good to my point of view.

i would suggest that you can check with the school, york, they will have a 'CYLET - JETSET' summer camp.  it might be a good start!  i had joined those for my gal at her N1's summer and L2's summer.  but, she is getting older now, so i've changed the study segment with her, a private tutor + phonics class.

50#
發表於 06-5-18 23:08 |只看該作者

kawaihappy,
i just found a summer camp at ocean park (through one of the other activities topic).  it sounds fun.  i have applied it online, now waiting for the confirmation.  it sounds really full.  please check out if you have interest for your gal.

KinKin_Mama,
how old is your boy?  if he reaches the age of 4, there's the youngest group he can join!

please check out the website
www.oceanpark.com.hk

51#
發表於 06-5-19 11:52 |只看該作者

fannyyu已看了oceanpark資料,等我想想再決定去與否!

52#
發表於 06-5-19 11:56 |只看該作者

敏生  我們k3返到6月便畢業,到8月有進一步消息,請您通知!

53#
發表於 06-5-19 21:45 |只看該作者

fannyyu 寫道:
hi Alanhoky,
my gal is a bigger one la! she is having piano and vocal training since last summer (when she was graduated at L2 and moving on to U3).  so, find that helps on her concentration.  (i have to declare that it's not mother wanted her to do, but, she asked me to get her a vocal training, as she wanted to at that age :()

swimming is a good type as well.  my gal starts that last summer.  but, she skipped it since jan.  she will get back to it on coming june.  in addition, she will keep on her ice-skating.  

how's rosaline summer planning?  

I trust Rosaline is busy daily.
She is having Kumon training thrice a week.
Besides, she has also to take drawing class, English Speaking Cooking Play Group, Ballet, Tom Lee's Junior Music Course & Bear Bear Choir.
These activities will certainly be maintained during this summer whilst we will add 'swimming' to the list.  

54#
發表於 06-5-19 21:55 |只看該作者

fannyyu 寫道:
kawaihappy,
i just found a summer camp at ocean park (through one of the other activities topic).  it sounds fun.  i have applied it online, now waiting for the confirmation.  it sounds really full.  please check out if you have interest for your gal.

I've submitted my application.
Thanks.

55#
發表於 06-5-19 22:44 |只看該作者

Alanhoky,
eee, Rosaline is going to Bear Bear Choir!  Tara joined there for 1.5 years. but, she quited since last summer, cos' she moved on to a private vocal training.  does Rosaline go to the studio at 'hang hau'?  Tara learns lots of her extra study at that mall!

by the way, the ocean park, although Rosaline and Tara are joining different groups, but, hope that both of them can get their seats.  i'm a little worry that Tara might have cold feet at the front entrance on the 1st day      that's she !  but, i want to try and have her to build up the confidence !

56#
發表於 06-5-20 00:01 |只看該作者

有個問題想請教
幼稚園大概幾月會派小一申請表比家長 ?[quote]
Kinkin Mama

57#
發表於 06-5-20 00:15 |只看該作者

KinKin_Mama,
hope my memory is correct! it should be around end aug/early sept (it was for the 1st round). the school had passed it to us 1 month after we moved up to U3 class.  

58#
發表於 06-5-20 10:46 |只看該作者

Hi fannyyu

首先多謝你回覆。
雖然我囝囝宜家升K2,但係都開始擔心選學校
Kinkin Mama

59#
發表於 06-5-20 13:18 |只看該作者

hi KinKin_Mama,
in fact, you need to apply private school at an earlier stage.  
few of the DDS school has early interview set-up, i know some have interview right at the summer time of L2.  so, please check with them through their website or phone-in.  (it could be as a praticing for both you and your kid, even though that's not your target).
do you have any school in mind?  you will need to call and check with them starts at Jan/07.  most of the school held open day for us.  if any school you like you can go and join to get known of the school better, they will hand-out the application form at the same day :)

for boy school, i've known nothing, cos' my one is a gal.  but, for co-ed school i'll still be able to answer!

there's a profolio you'll need to prepare.  although not all school takes profolio, but, when it's under processing by your own, you get more understanding on how you plan for your little one.  i mean for all the after school activities, are they suitable for your boy.

the most important thing i found which is the cover letter to describe your own kid by yourself.

please feel free to have me know if there's anything i can help further!

good luck!

60#
發表於 06-5-20 14:25 |只看該作者

fannyyu 寫道:
does Rosaline go to the studio at 'hang hau'?  Tara learns lots of her extra study at that mall!

Yes!!
By the way, Rosaline enjoys being there.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題