教育王國 討論區 基督教香港信義會宏信書院 This gives you one more reason to LIKE LA
發新帖
查看: 2243|回覆: 10
go

This gives you one more reason to LIKE LA [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-11-7 14:20 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
明報專訊】
今年是末代高考兼首屆文憑試,不少考生面對「一試定生死」爭大學學位壓力。然而,已「轉制」報讀IB國際文憑課程的學生,卻可享受大學優先取錄及學分豁免等待遇。港大和中大表示,今年首度推出非聯招生「優先取錄」計劃,搶先於年底取錄IB和GCE ALevel(英國高考)尖子。另有6間大學會為IB等其他學歷的申請人提供學分豁免,可較文憑試生提早1年畢業。
「讓申請人適時作入學決定」
港大和中大發言人表示,優先取錄計劃是為了讓優秀的非聯招申請人,適時作出入學決定。報名程序於上月展開,本月上旬截止,大學會按申請人的學業及其他表現,於年底前決定取錄或有條件取錄,較以往取錄非聯招生的程序提早約2、3個月;港大的計劃更不設名額上限,申請人如確認取錄,須繳交2萬元留位費。
八大IB生趨升
明年是「雙班年」,各間大學表示,本港IB生將入讀3年制課程,其他國家的非聯招申請者則視乎情况讀3年或4年課程。到2013年全面轉制後,除科大、浸大未提供資料,本報獲悉,其餘6所資助院校均有意為持其他學歷、而成績合乎資格的申請人,提供學分豁免。其中,港大、中大及理大的學分豁免額,相當於畢業要求的四分一,意味部分非聯招生,將較同齡文憑試生提早1年畢業。
根據教育局數字,本港八大近年取錄的非聯招生中,持IB、GCE ALevel成績者比例呈上升趨勢,由2008/09年的12.2%上升至2010/11年的17.3%,人數則由505躍升至760,顯示有關學歷具高競爭力。
學友社﹕未必影響聯招生
學友社學生輔導中心總幹事列豪章同意, 院校新推出的計劃可能令學生、家長擔心「輸蝕」,但各校訂立有利的收生政策,屬無可厚非。
列豪章又表示,八大招收非聯招生學額約佔總學額15%至20%,故即使推出有利非聯招生措施,亦未必對聯招考生有直接影響,但個別院系取錄非聯招生的比例較高,促請當局要求八大公布更詳盡的非聯招收生資料,以釋學生家長疑慮。
明報記者 周婷          7th NOV 2011
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-11-7 16:33 |只看該作者
但係IB學校都有分唔同級數喎?

3#
發表於 11-11-7 22:08 |只看該作者
原帖由 moominma 於 11-11-7 16:33 發表
但係IB學校都有分唔同級數喎?

Hi Moominma,

I don't quite understand what you are trying to say.

Regards,
PCPLP

4#
發表於 11-11-8 10:44 |只看該作者
「優先取錄」計劃 is not a new thing and it only applies to "top students" no matter they're from traditional or IB stream. The「優先取錄」計劃  = reason for parents to "like" LA sounds a bit strange to me since there's no IBDP course running under the school at the moment, which is the key thing to determine the chance for students to get into good univerisities by the 「優先取錄」計劃 .

5#
發表於 11-11-8 15:23 |只看該作者
原帖由 moominma 於 11-11-8 10:44 發表
「優先取錄」計劃 is not a new thing and it only applies to "top students" no matter they're from traditional or IB stream. The「優先取錄」計劃  = reason for parents to "like" LA sounds a bit strange t ...

But what do these have anything to do with "但係IB學校都有分唔同級數喎?"???

6#
發表於 11-11-8 17:30 |只看該作者
Better schools "produce" more "top students". Even traditional schools have classified to be "band 1", "band 2" and "band 3". Although there's no "banding" system for IB schools at the moment, the overall IBDP results that their students gained should be the key benchmark of how good the school is doing in teaching / training their students. And I think parents should take that as one of the references seriously in considering which school to put their kids into.

7#
發表於 11-11-9 12:34 |只看該作者
原帖由 moominma 於 11-11-8 17:30 發表
Better schools "produce" more "top students". Even traditional schools have classified to be "band 1", "band 2" and "band 3". Although there's no "banding" system for IB schools at the moment, the ove ...

The reason my family decided to let our child study in LA is NOT for any "Top students", "Band 1" or "Banding System". In fact they are exactly what drove us away from the traditional school system. They can keep their TSA, their "band 1" title and their so called "top students". Please don't force those on our kids.

By the way, the students in LA study happily, and the trend (from my first post) is they will have a growing chance to receive university education. I don't think it is strange to LIKE it.

[ 本帖最後由 PLPCP 於 11-11-9 12:56 編輯 ]

8#
發表於 11-11-9 13:27 |只看該作者
Thanks for trying hard to explain why you like about this school (as keen as those who are running the school:D ). This forum is a platform for people to express their opinions freely. Understand that and good luck!

9#
發表於 11-11-9 23:03 |只看該作者
原帖由 moominma 於 11-11-9 13:27 發表
Thanks for trying hard to explain why you like about this school (as keen as those who are running the school:D ). This forum is a platform for people to express their opinions freely. Understand that ...

Thanks and take it easy.

Cheers,
PLPCP

10#
發表於 11-11-11 01:08 |只看該作者
Just want to say there're a quite a few good IB schools with good resources and track records out there, not just LA (actually I may not be correct to put LA and other good IB schools for comparison as there's still a long way to go for LA).  That's all.

11#
發表於 11-11-13 00:07 |只看該作者
原帖由 moominma 於 11-11-11 01:08 發表
Just want to say there're a quite a few good IB schools with good resources and track records out there, not just LA (actually I may not be correct to put LA and other good IB schools for comparison a ...

Point taken.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖