教育王國 討論區 基督教香港信義會宏信書院 National Education in Primary School
發新帖
查看: 1972|回覆: 15
go

National Education in Primary School [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-7-17 10:52 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi parents,

I would like to know whether LA college will open national education program in accordance with Education Authority or not. The point is that I do not prefer my child learning such fake national education that solely praise how to acclaim Communist party in recent achievements. However, it has never mentioned how many chinese people to be murdered by corrupt policies such as mankind disaster in earthquake or milk powder. Can parents tell me my concern ?
   0    0    1    0

2#
發表於 12-7-17 10:55 |只看該作者

回覆:yan814 的帖子

我都好關心呢個問題,或許可以在簡介會上問下,了解學校的立場。

3#
發表於 12-7-17 17:45 |只看該作者

kamtsk 的帖子

學校有$540000津貼發展德育及國民教育,如使用$表示在三年開展期便要推行,即今年九月,最遲也要2015年9月推行,英基私立除外

4#
發表於 12-7-17 17:49 |只看該作者

lcw055 的帖子

each sch will get $540000 subsidy to launch this new subject, then the sch must start it coming Sept.
If the sch does not get the money, she can start this subject not later than Sept, 2015

5#
發表於 12-7-17 17:54 |只看該作者

lcw055 的帖子

there isn't any curriculum guide at this moment, even the 中國模式is for sch reference. Teachers have full elasticity to run this program.
But I wonder that LA doesn't have enough manpower to launch a good and new subject as it is still expanding

6#
發表於 12-7-18 10:06 |只看該作者
Hi parents,

In accordance with news in South China Morning Post, Christian organizations, like Sheng Kung Hui anf Evangelical Lutheran Church, will not introduce the controversial national education subject in their primary schools in Spetember. The opposition by SKH- Hong Kong's Anglican Churcn and the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Hong Kong comes as many people and groups are calling for the course to be scrapped. Many christian authorities reply that it is hardly to introduce this subject unless it can offer univerisally accepted perspectives, such as freedom, human rights and equality. But, the most important issue is that many teachers are not ready for national education. However, this subject will be come compulsory in 2015 at primary level and 2016 in secondary schools so that parents should do our best to terminate such irrational subject. For example, we can raise our concerns by Facebook or campaign or by voting appropriate candidate who cannot support the national education.
Finally, in my opinion, I wouldn't say whether our new generations should study Chinese kingdom or not, on condition that educational authorities should provide sufficient materials either postive aspects on how brilliant economy they achieve or negative aspects on how corrupt policies to kill many chinese people throughout 6 decades.
Finally, our children are the furture in sense of society and nation so that making them available for global values, for example freedom and human rights, is better than learning national education.

7#
發表於 12-7-18 13:46 |只看該作者
Hi parents,

Today, a good news , which  has already released in the South China Morning Post, is two christian schools skip national education- Sheng Kung Hui , Hong Kong's Anglican Church, and the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Hong Kong. As a result, Lutheran Academy is not going to introduce the national education because it is one of seven primary schools belonging to the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Hong Kong.
Thanks for God to look after our children without evil influence by internal communist party( Hong Kong).

8#
發表於 12-7-18 14:38 |只看該作者

回覆:yan814 的帖子

Thanks for sharing !

9#
發表於 12-7-18 18:23 |只看該作者

kamtsk 的帖子

if any school doesn't start moral and national ed in the beginning period (2012-2014), the schools must quote the reasons to explain.
all sch must start teaching this subject no matter the sch agrees the subject or not.
in fact, ptu教協 is designing a balanced and fair subject guide in an objective view.
so, take it easy!  our teachers are not 余老師, they will teach different  political events based on facts and pupils have the chance to think!

10#
發表於 12-7-18 18:25 |只看該作者

lcw055 的帖子

trust PTU, trust La!

11#
發表於 12-7-19 10:33 |只看該作者
回復 lcw055 的帖子

Hi,

I partly agree with your opinion. However, the major objective of moral and national education is a way to influence our next generations because communist parties,especially in Hong Kong, would try their best to praise China government with many fake stories that acclaim how to glory top leaders in communist society. I can remember the most valuable sentences by Chris Pattern- who can betray or destroy Hong Kong Core values neither China government or British government; major force are coming from Hong Kong elites ( in favor of Chinese Government).  If you look at many situations in Hong Kong such as free voting for our Chief executive, many of them have gradually altered resulting in endless stories. Please do not trust educational authority, because they have to obey the fundamental principles from Communist parties. Finally, PTU, perhaps, is a good organisation to be trusted and many teachers in PTU are almighty to against many unfair policies. But, many school authorities prefer doing somethings in favor of governmental perspective. If the subject of moral and national education is a way to bring up our children in sense of freedom, human rights and fair then many parents will praise for them. Otherwise, parents will try their best against such corrupt policies. [ Remembering a society is to establish by many individuals, we have sufficient authority to against it ]

12#
發表於 12-7-19 11:16 |只看該作者

引用:回復+lcw055+的帖子 Hi,+I+partly+agree+w

原帖由 yan814 於 12-07-19 發表
回復 lcw055 的帖子

Hi,
其實LA在基本課程上,都尚未完善,根本冇能力去攪新野。況且,LA的homeroom是外國人,好難叫佢教「紅課」

13#
發表於 12-7-20 10:01 |只看該作者
Hi parents,

Thanks for your important messages in LA. I would like to share some information about national education in China. As you know that national education in China had established more than 20 yrs since Mao took over China. The recent results in China causing by this education are reversed-approaches that mean people fully understand how to realise many public announcements in opposite way. For example, inflation rate is a bit low ; it implies us the inflation rate is quite high to draw public attention. Thanksgiving by internet , many Chinese can realise many true news. Hence, there is a common saying that 10 billion people can their best to betray the state government by means of national education. In my conclusion, if communist party desire to request people's praise, please do thier best to improve chinese people's living standard and do appropriate law against bribery rather than brainwashing in new generations.

14#
發表於 12-7-26 15:45 |只看該作者
Hi parents,

The issue of whether national and moral education will conduct in many primary schools or not has long been controversially debated. Some people believe that Hong Kong children must learn this subject with regards to chinese citizens while others would argue that new generations should study this topic after they have sufficient abilities to analyze the benefits and drawbacks of communist parties. In my opinion, many top leaders, especially in HKSAR, would acclaim national education to be an effective way learning Chinese culture. However, their children are hardly to take this subject as a result of studying abroad or in international schools. Therefore, top Hong Kong leaders are unlikely to care how much mankind disaster to have been done in our children as long as they can make sure their children have never been influenced by this.  Consequently, majority in a society believe that this is a mission from chinese government because they have feared China Revolution in Hong Kong. Finally, we should fight for our new generations, please take part into a demonstration in 29/7/2012.  

15#
發表於 12-8-15 15:35 |只看該作者
Hi parents,

National education is a mirror to reflect many inhuman governors and legislative council candidates. In front of public media, many top leaders in HKSAR would praise how good of national education. For example , China is the greatest nation and incredible economy so that our new generation should pay full attention to learn the advantages of modern China authorities. However, their children are studying abroad meaning that they are fake. In fact, they only consider how to maximize their benefits from Communist parties without consideration of Hong Kong citizens; their works are similar to Chinese farmers who only care to manage two fields for their children and put so much toxic pesticide in other fields in order to achieve the maximum crop yield because they merely make sure their children are free from all poisonous products. Finally, I would like to say who can help us to provide freedom and optimal environment for our new generation, our Hong Kong individuals should vote reasonably so as to establish considerable force against unfair regulations such as national education. Consequently, if national education is going to be mandatory regulation in the coming Sept or within three years periods then we will request to pay less 20% income tax ( in accordance with public expense, it is about 20% for educational purpose) individually so as to send our children studying in international schools against notorious national education.

16#
發表於 12-8-23 17:23 |只看該作者
Hi parents,

Last week , I was in LA discussing national education. The answer from one of adminstrator replied me as the following. She would say that national education was hardly to implement under present system. However, primary students have to recognize national flag during ceremony so that parents should pay attention on this matter.
Last night, a fake commmittee was established as a result of significant demonstration in 29/7. In fact, it does not be a function for this purpose and it's target is to be  a buffet in order to minimize the impact of communist issue on those materials which have already been published in website. I do not know how notorious evils , top leaders or eiltes in Hong Kong, to poison our children.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖