教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 BB聽力測試
查看: 29906|回覆: 393
go

BB聽力測試 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-3-19 13:38 |只看該作者

BB聽力測試

Hi 各媽咪,

我嗰女依家3個半月大 , 係政府醫院做了兩次ABR聽力測驗都不合格 , 醫生已經轉介去耳鼻喉科 (月尾第一次去見醫生) , 全家人都好担心 , 有冇媽咪有同樣情况可以分享吓 ,
或者相關資料 / 專科醫生可提供。

之前我姑仔同老公都在此留言 . 好多謝 "言語治療" 同 "reginang" 的回覆。

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:
子喬(兔仔B)

2#
發表於 05-3-19 20:01 |只看該作者

Re: BB聽力測試

子喬很可愛呢﹗

首先,我想再問你一次,是不是想知道教科書是怎麼說的。你上次檢查完之後,聽力學家怎樣跟你說?如果他選擇由耳鼻喉醫生作進一步檢查後才跟你們說,也許應該等一等。

要知道,書上說的只是一般情況,有時,聽起來可能頗嚇人。我認為無需在未清楚實際情況之前先自己嚇自己。不過,如果你還是想知道,我會盡量告訴你。
稚言治語 = 一個很喜歡治療小朋友語言問題的言語治療師﹗ ;-) 不要怕,只要信﹗希望在人間吖嘛﹗ 你今日微笑了嗎?

3#
發表於 05-3-19 23:12 |只看該作者

hi 稚言治語,

多謝回覆。

子喬的ABR test, 是在東區醫院進行的。那個聽力測驗師沒有作出任何結論, 只轉介BB見耳鼻喉專科及叫我們為BB申請特殊教育服務......。

所以我們才在這裡打聽有關聽力的問題。
子喬(兔仔B)

4#
發表於 05-3-19 23:24 |只看該作者

也許,我先講解什麼是聽力障礙(即一般人所指的弱聽/失聰)吧﹗

首先,有聽力障礙並不代表完全聽不到聲音。聽障有程度之分,由輕微至極度。輕微的就算不配戴助聽器,也可以應付日常溝通。

除了以程度區分,還要看聽障的種類。可分為傳導性、神經性(包括耳蝸及聽神經)及混合性(即傳導性和神經性並存)三種。

現時,除了配戴助聽器外,嚴重或極度失聰的人士或許可以透過人造耳蝸內植改善聽力。接受人造耳蝸內植之後,必須經過一段長時間的訓練(一年至數年不等),但效果相當理想。有很多人,尤其是小朋友,(長大後)可以有效地以口語溝通。基本上,三個月大已經可以配助聽器。

所謂ABR不合格,這個說法比較籠統。有可能是指那些線條出現了異常的pattern。書上說:ABR出現不正常的線條,可以有四種可能性。至於是哪一種,可從線條看得出來(你的聽力學家有沒有告訴你是哪一種?)

1. 傳導性問題:即可能有耳垢阻塞耳道、中耳變型、中耳炎、耳膜增厚、耳骨振動不佳等。
2. 耳蝸問題:可能代表聽不到高頻率的聲音。
3. 聽神經問題:可能有腫瘤
4. 腦幹問題:可能有腫瘤

無論是哪一種,如果連做兩次ABR不合格,那代表有聽障的機會相當大。請有心理準備。

我個人認為醫管局的服務在這個階段已經足夠,找私營的聽力學家或醫生,得出的結果不會有很大分別。因為ABR是用電流測試腦部反應的,相當客觀。

希望可以幫到你。

5#
發表於 05-3-19 23:34 |只看該作者

I am sorry to hear the problem of your little angel.  I also have a friend who have a deaf daughter and she is about 14 or 15 years old now studying in a normal secondary school.  As I know, she was trained to speak in childhood and I'll ask her the information and email you later,  Cheers up!

6#
發表於 05-3-20 14:43 |只看該作者

to稚言治語,

多謝你寶貴的資料。今天我們帶子喬看兒科醫生,也是一些相若的見解。因為ABRtest當天我們夫婦也不在場,所以對是哪一種可能性也不大清楚。
但今天兒科醫生說有可能是耳蝸or 聽神經問題(當然要經耳鼻喉科測試才知),但一切也要容後才有答案。

再三多謝稚言治語這幾天的協助,有新消息會在此跟進。

子喬爸爸上
子喬(兔仔B)

7#
發表於 05-3-20 14:50 |只看該作者

Hi Nail,

Thanks for your information.

Daisy
子喬(兔仔B)

8#
發表於 05-3-20 15:21 |只看該作者

子喬爸爸媽媽:

不用客氣,主佑。

9#
發表於 05-3-20 18:13 |只看該作者

子喬爸爸媽媽
不要放棄,繼續努力支持,總有出路。今期baby kingdom 咪有介紹嗰間宣美,聽講係教弱聽小朋友講說話。你可以試吓。cheer up

10#
發表於 05-3-20 18:59 |只看該作者

小叮噹,

謝謝你的鼓勵,請問baby kingdom介紹嗰間宣美在哪個Column?多謝提供,請詳悉....

子喬爸爸上
子喬(兔仔B)

11#
發表於 05-3-20 21:35 |只看該作者

子喬爸爸,
我都睇左baby kingdom的客戶推介有間"宣美語言及聽覺中心",應該就係我朋友個女細個讀過o個間喇(個電話一樣),你click去客戶推介睇下,o的小朋友都幾開心,希望子喬都可以快快樂樂成長!
Nail

12#
發表於 05-3-30 17:59 |只看該作者

子喬今天去了見ENT醫生了。但那個醫生十問九唔知,激氣
現在要等四月十二日再見兒科,オ會有進一步安排。
究竟子喬對耳有乜事呢?心急死了。

子喬爸爸上
子喬(兔仔B)

13#
發表於 05-3-30 23:48 |只看該作者

DaisyWong
但那個醫生十問九唔知 ...... 有冇攪錯ar,個醫生明知bb驗左幾次,做父母一定很担心,佢唔係有個報告架咩,講多句唔洗c        

希望子喬冇事,等你好消息  

14#
發表於 05-3-31 00:48 |只看該作者

Hi reginang

唉,好鬼激氣呀,      等咗成10日,終於等到覆診日,以為可以有個答案啦 (因為我哋之前睇私家兒科,想叫佢
子喬(兔仔B)

15#
發表於 05-3-31 21:50 |只看該作者

dear daisy,
sorry that i was away in these days and i did think of 子喬 about her 覆診.  我剛在這兒看到有關子喬見醫生的消息,也對政府的醫生感到失望及氣憤.

咁你現在有乜打算?不如你試下睇私家醫生啦,以免徙左子喬的時間又一肚氣.

特殊教育即係乜野意思?應該可以"正常"教育架喎,我朋友個女係於普通學校讀架.

有乜野我地可以幫你?駛唔駛我再幫你問下我個朋友?welcome to share or email me!

cheer up! only u can help 子喬

16#
發表於 05-4-1 00:08 |只看該作者

Dear nail,

多謝關心。
我都唔知個"特殊"教育詳情,因為仲排緊期,個教育中心屬於教育統籌局,我諗會係train up advice。

我最想知究竟BB耳仔邊度有問題,咁先可以對症下藥嗎。我哋嚟緊會揾私家醫生,你朋友有冇兒科耳科refer,我哋想揾屬於"兒科"耳科,起碼會對小朋友細心d。另外都會approach"宣美",welcome你share我個case with你朋友,睇吓仲有セ嘢可以做。

之前好迷茫,子喬又咁細,真係前路茫茫。但自從在此留言,得到各方媽媽advise,知道仍有出路,巳化眼淚為力量了。

子喬媽上

子喬(兔仔B)

17#
發表於 05-4-1 03:12 |只看該作者

Hi DaisyWong,

I am an audiologist, but not working in HK now. I used to work with kids and I am very sympathetic to your case. I know at this stage you and your family will have lots of worries, but bit by bit as you understand the problem more and know how to help your kid, things will get better along the way.

I saw your messages both in this forum and the other one, I am sorry about the standard of service u received. I remember u still have a lot of questions in your mind. I hope to help out a little bit here (sorry I don't type Chinese, hope u understand the English term I use)

1. 4 months old is not too young to do ABR, as it has scientific data to support even testing newborn (Western countries are using it to screen newborns' hearing). If there are other complications (eg. premature), that's another story.

2. Audiologists should have done other tests to try to eliminate whether it's conductive loss or not (i.e. problem of outer and middle ear, which can be usually treated medically). For sensorineural hearing loss (i.e. problem of inner ear - cochlea and/ or auditory nerve), there is little that can be done medically, the solution by then will usually be hearing aids/ cochlear implant + suitable habilitation.

3. As mentioned by a ST here, ABR is an objective test, it records the brain waves (up to the brainstem level, not up to the cortex though) elicited by sound stimulation. By about 6 months, 子喬 should be ready for a subjective test called VRA. And that test shows us how the baby makes sense of what he's hearing. Usually intergrating the information of both are more useful when baby is up to the age.

4. "Special Education" section under EMB does not only helps pupils studying in special schools, actually it intends to help ALL pupils with special needs, including those studying in normal schools. And if the kid is able to cope in normal school, intergrating him/ her in normal school is the present trend. 子喬 is still too young to attend school, so EMB will provide test, advice, training now and help in getting the right kind of school when he reaches school age.

5. The kindergarten that Nail mentioned here (Suen Mei) helps hearing impaired kids to learn talking through a habilitation method called "auditory verbal" skills. There are about 3 other KGs out there that train HI kids. EMB will give u more information on that.

6. I worked with lots of kids and many of them suceed in overcoming their hearing problems. Though every case is unique, I believe having supportive parents like u is vital. My last advice is: don't over-react or over-do anything, treat 子喬 as a normal kid and he will grow up well with your love.

7. Here is a good website if u are still hungry for information:

http://www.johntracyclinic.org/

;-) How is your baby's hearing? Ask an audiologist! ;-)

18#
發表於 05-4-1 10:20 |只看該作者

HI,Shiba-Inu ,
我BB因出生高黃342,三個月大時做測試(ABR),醫生說有1-2個音聽不到,曲線唔靚, 要1歲再測1次,我問醫生是不是有問題,醫生說不要太緊張,測試你有可能會有1-2個音聽不到,我很擔心6個月時想做測試,醫生說太早做冇意思,神經系統未生好,請問:
1)是不是測試成人有可能會有1-2個音聽不到
2)為什麼要1歲再測

19#
發表於 05-4-1 10:31 |只看該作者

100% agreed
treat our baby as a normal kid and they will grow up well with our love

Shiba-Inu 寫道:
Hi DaisyWong,

............... treat 子喬 as a normal kid and he will grow up well with your love.

20#
發表於 05-4-2 01:33 |只看該作者

Hi Shiba-Inu,

多謝留言,d資料真係好helpful.      

但仍有些疑問,煩請賜教。

1) per item 2 : 既然耳仔毛病可以有唔同病源,繼而有唔同治療方法,點解個醫生又唔再跟進呢?到現在為止,我仍然未知bb究竟有乜事,同埋成因 (或者個成因巳經唔再重要),淨係話bb severe hearing loss (嗰report喺咁寫),所以我哋先會咁担心。

2) per item 3 : bb安排咗6個月再做testing (誘聽XX),我唔記得個exact name,可能是你所指的VRA。但既然physically 上無セtreatment follow up,再做test都唔知會有dセ進展

3) per item 7 :  Thanks la.  I will go there & attend the online program

子喬媽上
子喬(兔仔B)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖