教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 培僑書院
樓主: ivymame
go

培僑書院 [複製鏈接]

181#
發表於 05-10-24 07:21 |只看該作者

Re: 培僑書院

molly001:
我個朋友話有一兩班好似比較naughty, 但校方已經好緊張, 開學時去做義工見到的情況同依家已經差好遠了!有冇其他家長可提供情況呢? 我昨天也去了面試啊!

sammyck:
果D唔係7, 8 歲的學生黎架! 係中一生. 帶我個囡落黎個中一生反而幾好喎, 又有禮貌, 又好耐心咁答家長D問題. 佢都係帶到入黎小禮堂, 答完晒家長的問題才走.

182#
發表於 05-10-24 11:31 |只看該作者

pkc用international school 既都學理念, 我相信小朋友一定會無傳統學校咁循規蹈矩, 因為好多傳統學校真係郁d都罰, d學生都怕la, 所以都預左, 但pkc 個校長話唔會比佢地太離譜, 會採中庸之道, 無國際學校咁無規矩但又唔會好似傳統咁嚴, 真係家長都要有心理準備, 睇你適合邊種

醒目開學勳章

183#
發表於 05-10-24 11:47 |只看該作者

Hin媽媽 寫道:
多謝mimi媽的資料!
重有冇人知除了安基司之外,有沒有在九龍的幼稚是培僑收生比較多呢?

其他就唔清楚.

184#
發表於 05-10-24 13:14 |只看該作者

Dear Yu Yu Mother,
Do you know, how many 安基司 student at last year?

185#
發表於 05-10-25 12:55 |只看該作者

cosom 寫道:
Dear Yu Yu Mother,
Do you know, how many 安基司 student at last year?

186#
發表於 05-10-25 15:14 |只看該作者

扣除適應期和mid-term break,上學才兩個月。所有小學部的孩子都是從別的幼稚/兒園,小學入培僑,若硬要說孩子的行為表現,我想在現階段,很大程度,只能反映他們的家庭教育和以往學校的培育,而且有那間學校沒有頑皮的孩子?又或應該說,有那一個孩子沒有頑皮的時候?我看重的是校方如何看待和協助孩子糾正他們的行為問題。相信要待三、五、七年後才看到培僑書院校風的初形。

187#
發表於 05-10-25 19:02 |只看該作者

i think the students there are quite active and polite, it is really different from a normal traditonal school, but it is not a pure international school. If you are looking for somewhere in between international school (international learning styles) and traditional school (a bit more discipline, not as 'crazy' as international school students), this is the one.

188#
發表於 05-11-1 02:18 |只看該作者

{Refer to this previous topie}

Do 培僑 have similar problem as 蔡繼有?

My colleague's son was studied in CKY in Sep 2004. His son was changed to CAIS in Sep 2005. He has some comment on this school. I try to quote some for your reference :-

Good :

1. All the teachers and staff including the cleaner are very polite and respect to the students and parents.

2. Teachers are very willing to answer your questions.

3. The annual report is very very details. This report assesses your kids in very aspect and has over ten pages.

Adverse :

1. Very ineffecient and confuse administration.

2. Rules and requirements are always changed. ( maybe it is a new school )

3. This school would like to copy the teaching model of ESF but unsuccessful. The experience of the teacher and school cannot handle and conduct the teaching model of ESF.

4. The English of the Chinese teacher is rather weak. They are forced to speak English in the classroom and speak a lot Chinlish or Hong Kong English. One typical example is they called jellyfish as “water mother”. – ??! !

5. The English standard of the student cannot allow the foreigner teacher to conduct the class totally in English without the help or translation of Chinese teacher. (If there is a lesson of English teacher, a Chinese teacher will attend the class as well.) Since the Chinese teacher in the class will translate in simple English and repeat the content in Chinese, some students may not pay attention to the English teacher. A very very big different with other International School.

6. The teacher would never scold the student. The most or only one punishment is – “ stand in front of the wall “

189#
發表於 05-11-10 23:16 |只看該作者

As a parent of Pui Kiu, i don't see the problem that you've mentioned  at Pui Kiu...I don't think Pui Kiu is copying ESF's model, they've never mentioned this and I think they are going their own way. I think the English and Putonghua of Pui Kiu's teachers are really good. My kid's putonghua has great improvement after 2 months (he can read more than 10+ chinese poems without looking at the book now) and he can also understand lots of interesting things in English (he is doing a project about space). Punishment? Very little, but I know they have discipline but it is very different from a traditonal school...I've asked them and they said they don't have that kind of demerit system as those in a traditional school.

They also have native and near native Englsih teachers teaching them English drama and English but there is no problem so far....sorry I really can't see anything but fun there...

190#
發表於 06-2-19 15:47 |只看該作者

Dear Moms,

Is there any kid who is now in Grade1M (丹枫) in Pui Kui?

My son will transfer to Pui Kui,1M this coming March and we would like to know more kids, more information about that class.

We really appreciate your help!

YangMom

191#
發表於 06-3-9 01:45 |只看該作者

請問現在開到第幾年級,06年會有G4嗎?

192#
發表於 06-3-9 10:01 |只看該作者

Existing classes are G1 - G3 and G7.   In the coming Sept 06, G3 will promote to G4.

For more information, u can visit the school website : http://www.puikiu.edu.hk

193#
發表於 06-3-9 23:59 |只看該作者

請問每一級有多少班?

194#
發表於 06-3-10 23:05 |只看該作者

G1  :  5 classes
G2  :  2 classes
G3  :  2 classes
G7  :  5 classes

195#
發表於 06-3-23 09:29 |只看該作者

ZZPAPA,

是否直資學校沒限制可以開多少班?如是,是否校長可因應考生報讀情況而考慮增開班數?   

196#
發表於 06-9-25 21:58 |只看該作者

請教有小孩在培僑書院就讀的家長,
你們是否夫婦都有工作?還是其中一方專責照顧小孩?
聽說有些直資學校會盡量收一些家庭裡其太太是主婦,能有時間陪伴小孩的,其次是祖父母照顧的,靠菲嫞的,機會就小好多。
培僑會否如此?
請賜教。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖