用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 To RC G1 Parents, whick Kinder does your kid come fr ...
發新帖
查看: 4732|回覆: 2
go

To RC G1 Parents, whick Kinder does your kid come from? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-2-4 09:53 |顯示全部帖子
I presume your kid is in Year 1 or higher, right? Cos' the situation is different every year and having seen the keen competition (with an extra ESF Kinder) this year, I strongly believe the situation will change.

原帖由 Radiomama 於 10-2-4 09:34 發表
My kid comes from Victoria and some of his classmates come from St Cat, HK Preschool, KCS and etc.

2#
發表於 10-2-4 09:58 |顯示全部帖子
I think the question is whether you have priority for an interview, right? If you have attended the RC briefing / school visit, you would have known that they will offer interview to ALL ESF Kinder kids and for the other kinders, I really don't know how they give them random chance for interview.
原帖由 rororolee 於 10-2-3 23:59 發表
As topic.
my target school for my kid is RC, now i'm wondering which kinder should I consider for him. he's got the offered from WKS ESF, however, my husband and I were not really feel satisfy with so ...

3#
發表於 10-2-4 12:37 |顯示全部帖子
Put it that way, from statistic point of view, RCHK interviewed around 350 applicants (out of 5xx) and out of the 350, around 250 were ESF Kinder students as they will interview 'ALL' ESF kinder kids.  Of course, not all 250 ESF kids could pass the screening.  Let say there are 550 applicants and 250 were ESF Kinder kids, that means out of the remaining 300 non-ESF kinder kids, only 100 get the chance for interview.

Thats why I would suggest that if RC is anyone's target school, ESF kinder will be a 'Safe' choice but not necessary the 'Best' choice.
原帖由 DiamondHill 於 10-2-4 11:31 發表
My daughter is not from ESF kinder but not even her, her classmate also got offer from RC this year.  As we do not know how competitive this year but I have heard there is some children from ESF did n ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題