發新帖
樓主: mayc
go

高小討論區(P.4-P.6) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-9-18 12:55 |顯示全部帖子

Re: P4家長須知

mayc,

My son joined 中樂團. The price jumped a lot. Last year, it was $75 per lesson for 1.5 hour, but this year is around $143 per lesson for 2 hour. Quite a number of students quitted, there are only around 13 students left. The teacher said that they will try to see whether there will be any room for reducing the price in the next term.

2#
發表於 06-9-21 09:55 |顯示全部帖子

8gu,

I did talk with Miss Kwok and she said that 學校重視 中樂團. The high price is because of few students and high turnover. She also said that there is 中樂團 in YW College and so YWPS really want to keep this, however, it seems that the trend is learning the West not Chinese. There are over 30 students in Orchestra, which is 3 times more.

3#
發表於 06-9-22 10:17 |顯示全部帖子

Apart from 導師費, there is also admin. cost, electricity cost on air conditioner and light. That's why it is more expensive if there are fewer students. It seems that there is only subsidy on sport of school team but not on 樂團.

4#
發表於 06-9-22 10:57 |顯示全部帖子

JP,

Oh, I see. Thank you for clarification. Anyway those sport 興趣班 is not too expensive even it subsidizes the school team. It's around $50 per lesson.

5#
發表於 06-9-25 15:00 |顯示全部帖子

8Gu,
I really want to join, but it's 10 am, I've to bring my younger son to piano and drawing classes. I can only arrive at school at around 11:30. I think the meeting will be finished by that time. Will you join?

6#
發表於 06-10-4 12:02 |顯示全部帖子

Hi 8Gu,

Re 中樂團家長 meeting on 30/9, did you come?
It was quite constructive. Snoopy Principal has expressed that the school will look into it seriously. She promised that the price will definitely be reduced. She really wants more students to join. A notice might be issued within 1 or 2 week. It is good to have more communication with the school when problems arise.

7#
發表於 06-10-25 14:18 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 高小討論區

Hi CSK,

On 21 Nov. (Tue) 豐昌順 will distribute school uniform (except the dark grey coat) to those who have already ordered on last Sat. and yesterday. The dark grey coat will be distributed on 5 Dec.
Besides, 豐昌順 will come to school again on 25 Nov. (Sat) you may buy directly whatever you want on that date. This is what I've heard from one of the sales of  豐昌順.

8#
發表於 06-10-27 17:32 |顯示全部帖子

J&Amom,

I'm interested about the 親子班. Kindly advise me more details of it e.g. the price, place and duration etc.

9#
發表於 07-4-20 17:53 |顯示全部帖子

Sneezy,

I have no experience on violin, but I remember that I've only bought two thread for Er Wu from a normal musical instrument shop, which costed only $10 and they helped me change the thread free of charge. 青苗 charge for $40 seems to be a bit high. May be you can try to ask some other musical instrument shops before you buy the thread from them.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題