搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 So Chit Nursery
發新帖
查看: 8285|回覆: 12
go

So Chit Nursery [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-1-5 10:31 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Could any mothers give me the run-down of the PM PN class of So Chit Nursery, e.g. when will be the tea time.
By the way, is So Chit really a good and famous nursery and kindergarten?

Many thanks.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-1-6 08:48 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you very much, Sorb.

By the way, what language have you (i..e the parents) used in the communication with the teachers of So Chit?  Cantonese?

Thanks.

3#
發表於 10-1-6 11:09 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Sorb,

Can the students of the PN Class enter into kindergarten of So Chit easily?  Do you know what is the percentage around?
Thanks a lot.

4#
發表於 10-1-6 11:49 |顯示全部帖子
I have roughly estimated the travel time from my home to So Chit which will be less than one hour.  The route is that:  Travel from my home to North Point by MTR first (The time for door to door is around 30 minutes) and then get on the school bus at 1:30 p.m.

Do you think that it is fine?

In fact, only for my opinion, I think that So Chit should be better than some private nurseries or kindergartens at Kowloon Tong.  Firstly, the language is quite strong for So Chit, so that we do not need to attend the Mandarin or English playgroups during the weekend and I could spend more time to communicate with my daughter (I am a working mother) or let my daughter to play with the children of my friends/relatives or do other things during the weekend.  Secondly, the school fee is much cheaper than the private nurseries or kindergartens at Kowloon Tong.  Thirdly, I like the "traditional teaching approach" of So Chit.  I heard from many people that the students of So Chit is very polite and good.  So, it is a hit PN for the recent years.

5#
發表於 10-1-6 14:00 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Sorb,

I learnt from Ms She that she did not provide the private school bus from my side.  Do you have any other information about the private school bus from my side to So Chit?  Please kindly advise me if so.

I live at Diamond Hill at Kowloon side and very near to the Diamond Hill MTR station.

I am also considering whether to let my daughter and my Indo maid to walk to school from North Point MTR to So Chit.  Do you know how much time will be used around?  Is the Fortress Hill MTR Station more near to So Chit?

By the way, I don't want to reject the PN offer from So Chit since I learnt from many people that So Chit is a good PN.

Thanks.

6#
發表於 10-1-6 14:26 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you Sorb.

So the time taken for going to So Chit from North Point MTR Station by school bus is more or less as by school bus wor. Or maybe faster, since no need to wait the school bus.

By the way, I think you are a full time mother, right?

7#
發表於 10-1-6 14:45 |顯示全部帖子
Oh, you are a working mother also.

Which area you live?  You bring your daugher to go to school.  Right?  So, who bring your daughter to go back home?

8#
發表於 10-1-6 15:18 |顯示全部帖子
Oh, quite near to So Chit.

Does your maid stay at school to wait your daughter until your daughter has finished the lessons every day?

By the way, did your daughter easily get sick in the PN class.  I always hear my friends that their children always get sick during the PN classes (of course in other nursery schools) and could only attend around 50% classes in total.

9#
發表於 10-1-6 15:49 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Sorb,

Would you mind to tell me what the public transporation your daughter has taken to go to school?  How much time your daughter has taken to travel from home to school (door to door)?

Many thanks.

10#
發表於 10-1-6 16:49 |顯示全部帖子
Ha Ha, I will consider to move to Lam Tin or North Point after my daughter has finished her PN class and has been able to enter K1 of So Chit but not now law.

Are your daughter having homework in the PN and K1 at So Chit?

11#
發表於 10-1-6 17:17 |顯示全部帖子
I dislike homework at the early stage very much.  Just in my opinion, I believe that the home should be for the parents not for the children!!!

Actually, I am a working mum and I just want to play and laugh with my daughter or teach her other things that are not taught by school after my office hours.

Therefore, most of the private nurseries or kindergartens at Kowloon Tong are not my cup of tea due to a lot of homework for the children.  Also, it may build up a wrong idea for the children that the homework should be done with the parents, just like many students studying in the primary schools nowadays.  In fact, the homework should be their own work.

Furthermore, most of the nurseries or kindergartens at Kowloon Tong in fact are not near to the Kowloon Tong MTR station.  More than 30 minutes is required to go to school from my home.

So, I will likely choose So Chit eventually.

12#
發表於 10-1-8 09:03 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Pingu_k,

I have only applied for the PN class of Cannan at Kowloon Tong which have already got an offer.  I have not applied for KM and HKPS since I want to put a greater portion of time for my daughter using Chinese in her study at the PN and Kindgarten stages.  Just in my opinion, learning English is more easilier than Chinese.  Also, Chinese (especially Mandarin) will be more and more important in the coming future.

Furthermore, I know that KM requires the parents to put a great efforts on the homework of the children.  In fact, I don't buy this approach.  No doubt that I need to put a great efforts on my daughter but not only for the homework.  It should be her all-round development, like her attitude, and a solid communication between my daughter and me and my husband.  I need to spend time on this at her early stage first.  I think that if she can develop a right attitude, it should not be difficult for her to cope with her workload in her future study at primary, secondary and university. (Ha Ha, just my thoughts).

For So Chit, I know that it focus on discipline and also request the students to sit quitely when studying at the class (I think this could develop the child's concentration, which is an important element for future study).  Further, the langauage skill for So Chit is very strong.  Actually, I would like to my daughter to get these things from the PN.  So, I may likely to choose So Chit eventually.

Of course, I may consider other kindergartens at Kowloon side for my daughter next year, like Mansung, Pui Ching, etc. etc.

13#
發表於 10-1-13 12:55 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Sorb,

Do you know apart from Ms She, is there any 褓姆車 operated by the other companies travelling from So Chit to Kowloon (like Kowloon City, Diamond Hill)?

Many thanks.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖