教育王國 討論區 小一選校 聖類斯VS 高主教 急!
發新帖
樓主: wccc9e
go

聖類斯VS 高主教 急! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 14-12-10 14:26 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 feiji 的帖子

I am the user of RC, and also have St. Louis last year final exam paper on hand.
They are totally 2 levels.
I can only say RC first term exam paper is more more more difficult than St. Louis final exam paper.
You think the different yourself la!

2#
發表於 14-12-10 14:40 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 feiji 的帖子

You are still in the happy zone P1 (I can say).
If you go to upper form or going to P1 second term, you will see the different.
Because test & exam papers have adjusted for PI first term, but really do not know second tern or later will like P2 or above.  The paper length is totally different.
The kids in the past years also did very good in the tests & exams, but this year total lost not because of the standard but because of the paper length (more than the kids handle).

3#
發表於 14-12-11 15:41 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 vnghk0001 的帖子

If you want to know more, you can check my reply in other thread.
I can say RC problem now is not only the standard is more difficult this year, the most important issue is the length of the test & exam paper. Normal children are not easy to complete 9 pages (49 questions) in 50 minutes for the chinese paper (this papr include usage and chinese comphrension).
This mean they need to spot 1 question and reply in 1 minutes.
Last year the paper style is diffrent, the length is reasonable.
And I know many of my son's kindrgarten friends (some are in famous traditional schools and some are in famous government schools) test & exam papers are not so crazy.
Because I get many information on hand, that's why I fully understand what is happening in RC now and the situation is worse.

4#
發表於 14-12-11 16:57 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 vnghk0001 的帖子

Sure! I will!
I don't want you to make wrong decision!
Because I & my son now really experience the difficulities and I can say it's not easy to change to other school.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題