發新帖
樓主: addison2011
go

不知所惜 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-1-21 00:15 |顯示全部帖子

回復 2# addison2011 的帖子

Mr addison2011,

I think you have to understand the whole game rule before you can act for your girl. You said " 有D N1 要足2歲先收. 唯有報住收個D先唔得唯有等下一年. ". This is not correct. In fact all N1 or PN only accept babies not younger than 24 months. If your baby is 09 Nov/Dec baby, she must wait till 2-yr old in order to go to N1/PN. It is another story if you have relationship with a particular KG then they may accept your kid a few weeks earlier but won't be a month earlier I believe. Normally, schools won't promise you a place in your case, as they won't just keep a place for you till Nov/Dec.

My suggestion to you is, wait till this year Aug onwards to apply K1 for your girl for 2012/13 is more practical. But for the time being, prepare her for e.g. join playgroups if you don't have time to teach her.

Of course it would be good if you can find KG that accepts your girl to start PN/N1 at the end of this year. In this case you really need to spend more time to find and understand those KGs you want to apply QUICKLY!

Good luck!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題